• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:37
CEST 17:37
KST 00:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8466 users

Glory Seeker Mini Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 05:22 GMT
#1145
I'm sorry, but what does that have to do with this game?
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 05:38 GMT
#1147
Well now we're just getting into fypov arguments, which are useless.

The bottom line is that there's one mafia hiding in the current blue claims and a mafia hiding in the green claims. And I'm not particularly sure where I want us to lynch first.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 06:16 GMT
#1149
On May 12 2014 15:09 Holyflare wrote:
not my pov it's balance:O


I don't understand.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 06:43 GMT
#1151
On May 12 2014 15:25 Holyflare wrote:
uhhh 9 player game usually has 2 town roles 1 mafia or even less


I don't understand this sentence at all. Are you telling me that there's only one mafia? Because the OP clearly says that there's two.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 06:47 GMT
#1152
Nevermind, I derped and reread it.

But that really just reinforces what I was saying earlier: there's one mafia hiding in the blue claims, and a mafia hiding in the green claims.

Unless you and mderg are both mafia, which I don't think makes much sense.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 07:23 GMT
#1154
Poofter who's the scummer in the blue claims?
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 08:02 GMT
#1158
On May 12 2014 16:56 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2014 16:23 Cavalinho wrote:
Poofter who's the scummer in the blue claims?


So the fact that HF voted and you and Koshi haven't hammered meants its impossible that its you and him unless Koshi is not paying attention at all.

So in my eyes its got to be Mderg or HF because I dont feel like Cav you'd cc your own partner.


I want to see what Koshi says though.


I'm thinking the same thing. I got pressured into voting Steveling and I kinda rushed Vivax and both of them were town.

I'm taking my time with this one.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 08:07 GMT
#1159
I'll be back tomorrow.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 16:06 GMT
#1234
BH hosts games with setups that can have 2 named VTs, so my claim isn't necessarily a counterclaim.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 19:24 GMT
#1238
On May 13 2014 01:19 Koshi wrote:
Where are you in this game cav? You dont agree with me?


I'm honestly not sure where I stand on this game right now. My head is telling me to vote with you because mderg's filter is downright shitty when compared to Holyflare's. Mderg's claim doesn't make much sense either, because a powerless blue doesn't really have much to give back to the town if he isn't in the thread, analyzing.

Then on the flip side, I would expect HF to have a really good claim prepared ahead of time. The fact that he's a medic and was the towniest person in the thread for the entire game and was never night killed strikes me as a red flag. Like...his claim doesn't really match with his play at all.

Really wish that scum didn't call me on my night reads, I was really hoping Oats was still gonna be here. =/

Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 19:36 GMT
#1239
@Mderg, who is scum and why?

And I also noticed that mderg swore on his life. Are we gonna put any stock in that?
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 21:36 GMT
#1267
I'm really curious about what the graveyard/obs has to say about this game.

And also I'm really curious why mderg is saying TP isn't conf town with me. Like nothing he said has made sense. I'm probably going to hammer him.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 21:37 GMT
#1269
Nevermind, posted too late. I see it.

Any last words? I'm about to vote.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 21:38 GMT
#1274
On May 13 2014 06:38 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2014 06:36 Cavalinho wrote:
I'm really curious about what the graveyard/obs has to say about this game.

And also I'm really curious why mderg is saying TP isn't conf town with me. Like nothing he said has made sense. I'm probably going to hammer him.

poofter is also confirmed town now! He wasn´t beforehand because he didn´t post anything after koshi voted me, until now.


So why are Koshi/HF scum? Can you give any reasoning or is it just, "they're voting me so they're confirmed."
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 21:39 GMT
#1277
On May 13 2014 06:38 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2014 06:36 Cavalinho wrote:
I'm really curious about what the graveyard/obs has to say about this game.

And also I'm really curious why mderg is saying TP isn't conf town with me. Like nothing he said has made sense. I'm probably going to hammer him.



He just did twice. Cav what do you think about my big post? AND WHY ARE YOU NOT SURE THAT MDERG IS MAFIA HOW HAVE YOU NOT HAMMERED YOUR CC?????????????????????????????????????


Why are you so sold on the fact that he's my cc?
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 21:40 GMT
#1279
On May 13 2014 06:39 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2014 06:37 Cavalinho wrote:
Nevermind, posted too late. I see it.

Any last words? I'm about to vote.



Lets both vote so when we lose to HF/Koshi we can all flame BH together.


Hold up, don't vote yet.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 21:41 GMT
#1281
On May 13 2014 06:40 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2014 06:38 Cavalinho wrote:
On May 13 2014 06:38 mderg wrote:
On May 13 2014 06:36 Cavalinho wrote:
I'm really curious about what the graveyard/obs has to say about this game.

And also I'm really curious why mderg is saying TP isn't conf town with me. Like nothing he said has made sense. I'm probably going to hammer him.

poofter is also confirmed town now! He wasn´t beforehand because he didn´t post anything after koshi voted me, until now.


So why are Koshi/HF scum? Can you give any reasoning or is it just, "they're voting me so they're confirmed."


This is only possible in a world with 2 named VT and a mafia RB which is inherently mafia favored because it gives mafia the easiest of fake claims in the history of EVER EVER.


Ok.

So what if I lied about my claim?
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 21:42 GMT
#1283
On May 13 2014 06:41 Tehpoofter wrote:
Fuck you HF Fuck you Koshi and Fuck you most of all BH I'm voting mderg if we lose here this game is null and void and I hate it and I'm bitching like a little girl.


##Vote: Mderg


Uhh.

Did you read my last post before you voted? Please say yes.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 21:43 GMT
#1289
On May 13 2014 06:43 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2014 06:42 Cavalinho wrote:
On May 13 2014 06:41 Tehpoofter wrote:
Fuck you HF Fuck you Koshi and Fuck you most of all BH I'm voting mderg if we lose here this game is null and void and I hate it and I'm bitching like a little girl.


##Vote: Mderg


Uhh.

Did you read my last post before you voted? Please say yes.



No it Xposted. And if you lied then you're an idiot.


:<
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 21:52 GMT
#1298
God damn it I'm such a retard wtf.
Spectaticle
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM487
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 487
Reynor 285
ByuN 224
TKL 174
Railgan 74
Codebar 53
BRAT_OK 37
IndyStarCraft 34
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56084
Bisu 3060
Calm 2035
FanTaSy 1036
Stork 824
Rush 399
hero 362
firebathero 182
Snow 114
Sharp 107
[ Show more ]
actioN 102
Mind 57
Free 54
Sea.KH 54
Trap 37
ToSsGirL 36
Pusan 34
Mong 24
soO 23
Rock 22
Aegong 22
Sexy 20
Terrorterran 18
HiyA 17
Hm[arnc] 15
scan(afreeca) 10
Sacsri 9
Shine 9
Noble 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10007
Dendi1106
Counter-Strike
fl0m4658
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1475
B2W.Neo721
Beastyqt579
olofmeister557
Mlord492
Khaldor388
KnowMe302
crisheroes188
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV274
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV572
League of Legends
• Nemesis3224
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1639
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 24m
OSC
7h 24m
Replay Cast
7h 24m
OSC
20h 24m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.