• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:55
CEST 23:55
KST 06:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11356 users

Glory Seeker Mini Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 10 2014 16:18 GMT
#994
I'm loving how Koshi is scumreading Oats even though he hasn't interacted with him in the game at all.

I also think I made a serious mistake earlier by outing my three lynch targets, because Oats was almost completely ignored and Koshi/Oats both went and made a big fuss about what Steveling and Poofter were doing.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 10 2014 16:24 GMT
#996
And then there's the fact of the matter that Koshi was hard defending Oats on day 1 when you started going after him for bad reasons.

And Oats is still totes being opportunistic. His first scumread is Poofter (who I already wanted to lynch) and his second one is every single other player in the game.

Neither of them are going to get shot tonight because they're both mafia. They've both had easy roads up until now because Vivax and Steveling were both doing weird shit.

And also, Koshi's last analysis page completely lacks anything on me. Probably because I'm going to be nightkilled. That's fine, he'll get lynched with or without my input.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 10 2014 16:25 GMT
#997
On May 11 2014 01:19 Holyflare wrote:
No it just looked really weird for you to say that I needed to talk without an actual question and I'm in a pretty bad mood because of steve, waited like 1 hour after he got lynched for his flip and it didn't come so didn't sleep much and then this :p


S'ok. You've been my townread since early day 1. I'm never going to vote you. Ever,
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 10 2014 16:27 GMT
#1000
On May 11 2014 01:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Cav, why am I scum rather than mderg or poofter? Is a bunch of wordy posts enough to scramble your sensors?

also
Show nested quote +
I'm loving how Koshi is scumreading Oats even though he hasn't interacted with him in the game at all.

Show nested quote +
Koshi and Oatsmaster are my current scumreads.

Uhuh. Exact same thing.


What point are you trying to make here?
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 10 2014 16:35 GMT
#1003
There's nothing hypocritical at all about that post.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 10 2014 16:44 GMT
#1007
On May 11 2014 01:40 Holyflare wrote:
Cav oats is saying you've had no interaction with him but are calling him scum which is the same thing you are scum reading (koshi?) for


I've had plenty of interaction with Oats on day 1, and I even outed him as one of my lynch targets on day 2.

Though I might be wrong on Koshi, I am absolutely 100% voting Oats tomorrow.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 10 2014 16:54 GMT
#1009
I mean everything.

Every single thing said by me in this game in reference to you, directly or indirectly.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 11 2014 04:22 GMT
#1026
I was roleblocked.

Where are you guys?
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 11 2014 07:40 GMT
#1027
I'm going to be away for most of tomorrow (today, technically) so don't do anything without me.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 02:36 GMT
#1094
I'm here.

Holyflare who's scum?
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 02:44 GMT
#1096
Normally, when I have no idea what the fuck is going on, I pick the best player and I lynch them.

So I'm gonna yolo it and say you and Koshi are both scum.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 02:50 GMT
#1098
Grizzled Veteran.

>.>
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 02:59 GMT
#1102
Is there a limit of only one type of blue role per setup?
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 03:53 GMT
#1119
I'm still here.

And I want to criticize how stupid that profile breadcrumb is, but I didn't even see it until this moment.

Shows how smart I am. >.>
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 04:08 GMT
#1124
/soothe
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 04:12 GMT
#1129
So let me get this straight.

Your entire big play was...Voting for someone.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 04:26 GMT
#1133
So why mderg, exactly?
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 04:50 GMT
#1139
Makes enough sense to me, but I need time to think.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 05:00 GMT
#1140
I would (almost) understand if mderg claimed medic or cop or something, but he claimed a powerless blue role. Why did he hide all game?

And my only issue with not voting with HF right away is that Vivax and Steveling were both town. =/
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 05:10 GMT
#1143
I still think you're town, it's just...I feel like I'm missing something here.
Spectaticle
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O138
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14300
Shuttle 375
White-Ra 240
ZZZero.O 138
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm103
League of Legends
Doublelift3625
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4878
Other Games
summit1g9300
FrodaN2332
Liquid`RaSZi2057
C9.Mang0302
crisheroes289
ToD277
Livibee195
Pyrionflax162
Mew2King48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1087
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 50
• musti20045 42
• Adnapsc2 26
• HeavenSC 15
• Sammyuel 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1502
• Shiphtur670
• WagamamaTV301
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 6m
Replay Cast
1h 6m
OSC
14h 6m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.