• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:15
CEST 20:15
KST 03:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12639 users

Glory Seeker Mini Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 09 2014 06:04 GMT
#842
Actually, I have another question for Poofter:

Why are you commenting on what my scumgame would be? I have a bunch of problems with opening this can of worms:

A) I have yet to actually roll scum in a forum game. There's 0 meta to work with, and nobody was considering me scum until I had to go afk for the day. Then you start thinking, "oh, he could be scum" and you come up with this asinine explanation for what kind of scum I would be out of nowhere.

B) You said you were getting townvibes from me, and then you start thinking I could be scum because...? I don't see a single reason for anyone scumreading me right now (aside from being afk, maybe) but then you draw some asinine conclusion that I would bus my partner based on...?

What in the world made you start thinking you could/wanted to lynch me?
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 09 2014 06:17 GMT
#845
Post cases on them instead of just dropping names and expecting them to die.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 09 2014 06:38 GMT
#849
I'm not certain on the claim. I'm ignoring it for the moment.

Also, I just said I was filter diving. I did that, and you seemed town.

Seemed being the key word.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 09 2014 06:43 GMT
#852
On May 09 2014 15:32 Steveling wrote:
My post wasn't a case?


No it wasn't. At all.

You're just like, "man I'm right everyone is wrong just vote who I tell you to vote." That isn't a case. That isn't convincing anyone. Ever.

What lines are we supposed to read between if you don't tell us what those are?
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 09 2014 07:01 GMT
#854
What scraps?

Steve I swear I think you are the worst town ever wtf.

And Poofter answer my post about why you thought I was scummy.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 09 2014 07:47 GMT
#856
Fine.

The concept of both scum revealing themselves to hammer you makes no goddamn sense. If you flipped town and two people quickvoted you for no reason, then they would be instalynched the next day.

Seriously, post cases or get lynched. Your vote on yourself is wifom and your belligerence has worn on me.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 09 2014 15:28 GMT
#917
On May 09 2014 22:52 Holyflare wrote:
Cava, what points by koshi against poofter do you like specifically? You said poofters filter is really towny so why on earth would you agree with any of koshis points? I think koshis only raised a point about poofters inactivity which isn't really a point at all anymore.

You asked why i have koshi as not town despite the rb. I don't think the way koshi is playing is towny at all. He was inactive really day 1 (long filter doesn't mean active) but still got rb'd above other people. I like to think I'm pretty good at finding blues so i checked koshis filter and there's nothing that even hints at a crumb so the rb claim is suspicious to me. Coupled with his play i think I'm happy not-towning him. He even called poofters posts null and it's frustrating he can't make a case on poofter?? Surely not being able to make a case on someone means they are likely to be town first and foremost and secondly he's not asking poofter real questions, just what did you hope to achieve etc etc only to come to the conclusion poofter is probably scummy for no reasons other than null.

Also, you've been on steveling quite some time and all he had to do was self vote to get you to believe he was town? He literally is posting videos of the gf soundtrack. Dunno how much more of a scum claim you want.


Mostly Koshi saying that his push on Steveling didn't really make sense. I'm still digging to see what I think of him, but I think you may be right. I've found some stuff I really didn't like in his filter after the fact, but that's besides the point.

Also, I don't think Steveling is town. I just thought, at face value, the lynch was way too easy. I asked him to post cases and he still hasn't done shit.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 09 2014 19:25 GMT
#941
Is it just me or was Poofter rolefishing earlier?
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 09 2014 21:59 GMT
#952
On May 09 2014 15:35 Tehpoofter wrote:
What made you change from here:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2014 13:21 Cavalinho wrote:
Hi. Apologies for the afk, got some real life shit going on at the moment. Going to be as active as I can, but don't expect miracles. Let's get to work.

I'm not really sure we should vote off Steveling today. Martyrs are usually town more often than not, so I feel like lynching him after he selfvotes like this wouldn't be a great idea. If he's scum, I seriously doubt he would just roll over and die if people started scumreading him. Maybe it's just me. His play hasn't been stellar, so I'm definitely not crossing him off the list, but I think we should look at other people today.

If we believe Koshi's rb claim, I think Poofter might be a good lynch. Koshi raised some good points about what Poofter has done this game, and when compared to what he was doing outside of it...It isn't good.

I also think Oats might be a good lynch. Steveling and I have both pointed out his opportunism throughout this game thus far, but the rest of his filter at the time seemed pretty town to me. I'm going to pick through what he said thus far and see if he's another viable lynch candidate today.

TLDR: I think we should lynch between Steveling/Poofter/Oats. I still think HF is town, and at face value Koshi is town as well. Mderg is slightly townie. Will do more research and post findings ASAP to see where the town stands.


To Here:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2014 14:53 Cavalinho wrote:
Koshi, please post a case on Poofter. I'm trying to see what makes him scummy, but I'm looking at his filter and it looks supertown to me.

Maybe I just suck, but I really, really want to see your side of things.

???

I mean I'm glad you seem to realize my shit is townie but like why do you want koshi to convince you? Why are you not convincing koshi I'm town. Like I guess you read my filter and were impressed but like this is really odd. I mean what if you don't suck and I'm just town?

I don't understand why this is your mindset. '

Also why do you believe that Koshi was RBed? What about it sprung as true to you?


This.

Unless going back and rereading your filter is scummy, of course. In which case I suppose I will just roll with the tides and just vote whoever yells at me the least.

I hate all of the reasons that you're coming up with to scumread people.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 09 2014 23:19 GMT
#960
On May 10 2014 07:10 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2014 06:59 Cavalinho wrote:
On May 09 2014 15:35 Tehpoofter wrote:
What made you change from here:
On May 09 2014 13:21 Cavalinho wrote:
Hi. Apologies for the afk, got some real life shit going on at the moment. Going to be as active as I can, but don't expect miracles. Let's get to work.

I'm not really sure we should vote off Steveling today. Martyrs are usually town more often than not, so I feel like lynching him after he selfvotes like this wouldn't be a great idea. If he's scum, I seriously doubt he would just roll over and die if people started scumreading him. Maybe it's just me. His play hasn't been stellar, so I'm definitely not crossing him off the list, but I think we should look at other people today.

If we believe Koshi's rb claim, I think Poofter might be a good lynch. Koshi raised some good points about what Poofter has done this game, and when compared to what he was doing outside of it...It isn't good.

I also think Oats might be a good lynch. Steveling and I have both pointed out his opportunism throughout this game thus far, but the rest of his filter at the time seemed pretty town to me. I'm going to pick through what he said thus far and see if he's another viable lynch candidate today.

TLDR: I think we should lynch between Steveling/Poofter/Oats. I still think HF is town, and at face value Koshi is town as well. Mderg is slightly townie. Will do more research and post findings ASAP to see where the town stands.


To Here:
On May 09 2014 14:53 Cavalinho wrote:
Koshi, please post a case on Poofter. I'm trying to see what makes him scummy, but I'm looking at his filter and it looks supertown to me.

Maybe I just suck, but I really, really want to see your side of things.

???

I mean I'm glad you seem to realize my shit is townie but like why do you want koshi to convince you? Why are you not convincing koshi I'm town. Like I guess you read my filter and were impressed but like this is really odd. I mean what if you don't suck and I'm just town?

I don't understand why this is your mindset. '

Also why do you believe that Koshi was RBed? What about it sprung as true to you?


This.

Unless going back and rereading your filter is scummy, of course. In which case I suppose I will just roll with the tides and just vote whoever yells at me the least.

I hate all of the reasons that you're coming up with to scumread people.


I don't think reading my filter is scummy but reading my filter and thinking im townie and saying "man i really wish i had a reason to find him scummy" is weird why is that how you think? I don't understand that from town.... as town I'd be like hey I read a filter this guy seems townie sweet move on thats someone I don't have to look at now closer to finding the scum"

The RB is honestly null for Koshi saying he was RB but the fact you believe it so quickly is weird. Can you explain why you only brought up that you think I was role fishing after the votes were on me?


I just look through filters twice over, with townhunting and scumhunting lenses on. I found some stuff I didn't like. I pushed it. What's the problem?

And I never said I believed Koshi's RB claim. I acknowledged it, and I think that if there's merit to it, then there might be merit to what he's saying.

Also, I didn't pick up on the rolefishing quote until way later...I don't understand why you think there's some kind of secret agenda to the things that I'm pointing out.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 09 2014 23:40 GMT
#962
Oats, who are you voting?

I'm probably going to vote Steveling but I want to see what you think.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 09 2014 23:51 GMT
#965
Check my filter. I already made it clear who my lynch targets were today.

I'm leaning town on you for the moment. If we miss on Steveling though I'll probably just hiplynch you. I'm pretty sure that lynching either of you will produce at least one scum.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 10 2014 01:27 GMT
#969
On May 10 2014 09:46 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2014 08:51 Cavalinho wrote:
Check my filter. I already made it clear who my lynch targets were today.

I'm leaning town on you for the moment. If we miss on Steveling though I'll probably just hiplynch you. I'm pretty sure that lynching either of you will produce at least one scum.


How can you lean town on him but want to kill him if steve is town???? That doesn't really make sense?

Also, vote steve.


Thought I boted him already.

Whatever, it's done now.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 10 2014 01:27 GMT
#970
Also Steve is at L-1.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 10 2014 06:13 GMT
#977
I don't think I even have words for this lynch.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 10 2014 06:33 GMT
#979
And we don't even know what his trap was supposed to be.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 10 2014 06:47 GMT
#980
I'm also going to flush all of my reads down the toilet and start over.

I'm at a loss. Rofl.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 10 2014 15:44 GMT
#986
I think Holyflare really needs to talk right about now.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 10 2014 15:49 GMT
#987
I keep forgetting mderg is in this game.

That's probably not a good thing either.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 10 2014 16:15 GMT
#993
On May 11 2014 01:01 Holyflare wrote:
It's shit like this that makes koshi look like mafia, it's stuff like poofter and cav saying shit like "if he's town you're mafia" that now look really weird. Poofters motivation speech of steve after i spent 4 days of trying to make him speak look so super scummy, he kept saying he'd vote steve but never did until other people started pushing for it and were already on him.

Show nested quote +
On May 10 2014 22:24 Koshi wrote:
I really have nothing else to say.
Somebody here?


I can't believe any town would ever make a statement like this. Koshi comes up with a list of names that are so unqualified, make so little sense, have no reasoning for it whatsoever that makes him so so so strange. He defended steve all day for no reason whatsoever. He then conceded to vote FOR steve only to randomly backtrack and vote WITH steve.

Cav saying that if steve flips town then poofter is scum and then randomly says "holyflare really needs to talk"??? Wtf dude I've spent everyday talking trying to push people in a direction because nobody could be bothered to do it. Steve was a great lynch, everyone thought he was scummy YOU included, so why specifically do I have to talk? Are you implying i look scummy now, do you just want my input or what?


You act like I have to think you're scummy to want you to talk more. I think you're the towniest person in this thread, and I wanted some direction.

Koshi and Oatsmaster are my current scumreads.
Spectaticle
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1071
TKL 352
IndyStarCraft 279
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1071
ByuN 446
TKL 352
IndyStarCraft 279
Reynor 181
BRAT_OK 47
EmSc Tv 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44970
Calm 2678
Shuttle 407
actioN 164
Mini 140
firebathero 112
White-Ra 86
Mong 43
scan(afreeca) 17
soO 15
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc10627
Counter-Strike
fl0m6365
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2712
Liquid`Hasu484
MindelVK4
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2054
FrodaN1490
B2W.Neo739
olofmeister669
Khaldor463
KnowMe333
crisheroes179
Livibee178
Beastyqt93
ToD83
Mew2King81
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick407
BasetradeTV224
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 1
EmSc2Tv 1
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 31
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 9
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach81
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• blackmanpl 4
• 80smullet 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV572
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1832
Other Games
• imaqtpie963
• Shiphtur669
• tFFMrPink 8
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
45m
BSL Open Qualifier
45m
OSC
4h 45m
Replay Cast
4h 45m
OSC
17h 45m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.