scummy = vivax and maybe steveling.
townie = HF oats cav and maybe koshi
I need to reread mderg's stuff about oats but tbh i'd rather hf do that for me because I cba right now. and then there's tehpoofter, who fukn knows about him
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
thrawn2112
United States6918 Posts
scummy = vivax and maybe steveling. townie = HF oats cav and maybe koshi I need to reread mderg's stuff about oats but tbh i'd rather hf do that for me because I cba right now. and then there's tehpoofter, who fukn knows about him | ||
|
thrawn2112
United States6918 Posts
| ||
|
thrawn2112
United States6918 Posts
| ||
|
thrawn2112
United States6918 Posts
On May 07 2014 14:08 Steveling wrote: Show nested quote + On May 07 2014 14:02 thrawn2112 wrote: nvm. i retract the maybe scummy i gave to steve, he's just plain scummy I posted at 7, so after 1min you read it thoroughly enough to deduct that? Sherlock is that you? Can you give the reasons that you managed to think off for this, in these 60seconds? I saw a big bolded vivax name and you don't have anything to say about him after super townreading him all game I saw a big bolded red oats name after seeing you act like you've knwon he's town all game long long (see the post I pointed out where you said it'd be a shame for you to have to lynch him and have him flip green) and the extra informative section about tehpoofter just a really wtf post. | ||
|
thrawn2112
United States6918 Posts
On May 06 2014 20:57 Steveling wrote: I'm very happy with vivax, I would pet him if I could, lol. Very nice and logical posts. On May 07 2014 02:21 Steveling wrote: Can you guys drop this, vivax is super towny. If he's scum he deserves to win. I can't read him as scum. to this? On May 07 2014 14:00 Steveling wrote: VIVAX Only thing I have against vivax is that he only defended himself so far, not a single read on anoyone. I want to see real posts or I'll give him scum points. | ||
|
thrawn2112
United States6918 Posts
also, wat On May 07 2014 14:18 Steveling wrote: I haven't dived him obviously yet. The thing is that after I dived him | ||
|
thrawn2112
United States6918 Posts
| ||
|
thrawn2112
United States6918 Posts
| ||
|
thrawn2112
United States6918 Posts
and yeah i';ve read the oats stuff and i don't think it's very good | ||
|
thrawn2112
United States6918 Posts
| ||
|
thrawn2112
United States6918 Posts
"if rayn just only attacks town then it looks really bad so he wouldnt only attack town as scum, sooo he is scum for attacking town." he said that in a game as town. makes no sense and is a complete contradiction where his conclusion is the exact opposite of what it should be. but he was town. idk how he posts things like that but he does. and his flip-flopping on reads is something town oats does a lot. | ||
|
thrawn2112
United States6918 Posts
it's just a tiny tiny tiny bit scummy. it's nothing i would really even consider unless that's how oats has been playing all game, which he hasn't. going against HF at the time he did definitely didnt seem opportunistic. | ||
|
thrawn2112
United States6918 Posts
idk who I would promote, probably someone out of my nullish group of mderg/poof (maybe koshi but doubt it) | ||
|
thrawn2112
United States6918 Posts
On May 07 2014 15:06 Steveling wrote: Show nested quote + On May 07 2014 14:57 thrawn2112 wrote: going against HF at the time he did definitely didnt seem opportunistic. Ofc it was. if HF and vivax both flip town then you can claim that oat's reads are opportunistic. until then stfu about it. | ||
|
thrawn2112
United States6918 Posts
| ||
|
thrawn2112
United States6918 Posts
| ||
|
thrawn2112
United States6918 Posts
| ||
|
thrawn2112
United States6918 Posts
| ||
|
thrawn2112
United States6918 Posts
On May 07 2014 15:43 Koshi wrote: thrawn. Only a number. How much % town is Oats in your eyes? 70ish. somewhere between 60 and 80 | ||
|
thrawn2112
United States6918 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Calm FanTaSy Stork Rush hero firebathero Snow Sharp [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games singsing2194 Liquid`RaSZi1475 B2W.Neo721 Beastyqt579 olofmeister557 Mlord492 Khaldor388 KnowMe302 crisheroes188 Organizations Other Games
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike |
|
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
[ Show More ] Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|