• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:55
CEST 16:55
KST 23:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6590 users

Glory Seeker Mini Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 18 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 10 2014 16:12 GMT
#992
On May 09 2014 00:04 thrawn2112 wrote:
steve is where most of the frustration comes from. the rest of it is that I cant figure out koshi

Legit think this is why thrawn was shot
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 10 2014 16:19 GMT
#995
No it just looked really weird for you to say that I needed to talk without an actual question and I'm in a pretty bad mood because of steve, waited like 1 hour after he got lynched for his flip and it didn't come so didn't sleep much and then this :p
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 10 2014 16:40 GMT
#1005
Cav oats is saying you've had no interaction with him but are calling him scum which is the same thing you are scum reading (koshi?) for
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 11 2014 00:30 GMT
#1017
I hope one of the scummy people has a role :p

^^^^^ best case scenario
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 11 2014 00:33 GMT
#1018
Really not sure I'll be around tomorrow, super busy, hopefully i take the bullet though so not too much of a problem
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 11 2014 00:34 GMT
#1019
And if i do, absolutely look at koshi in hardcore detail and then the people yesterday that were alluding to steve being town. (poofter, cav etc)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 11 2014 00:48 GMT
#1021
On May 11 2014 09:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
What fucking plan Poof. I said steve is a policy lynch which meant I gave no shits about his alignment and there was no way to accurately tell it. I voted for you, so thats also bullshit.


I think you keep forgetting there's a voting thread :ppp
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 11 2014 02:04 GMT
#1022
Tomorrow you guys should all claim btw.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 11 2014 03:01 GMT
#1023
koshi´s push has too little solid reasoning behind it. I don´t like how he´s tunneling you, not even accomplishing much.

On May 11 2014 05:25 mderg wrote:
I certainly didn´t think steve would flip town...
I think it´s between poofter/oats/hf. Right now I´m not sure what to think. Poofter looks slightly more scummy to me than the others. I don´t know why he waited to vote steve until he could hammer him. This is really difficult to decide, though, I have to wait to see who gets killed. Maybe that can clear some things up.


Also get mderg to explain this discrepancy.

Going to bed, glgl
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 12 2014 00:41 GMT
#1075
i actually thought i was dead lol so i didn't bother checking while i was out :D:D:D:D
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 12 2014 00:53 GMT
#1076
anyone around?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 12 2014 00:57 GMT
#1077
So new questions. Lets say a cop had a green check on me who is the scum team then?

Now its not fair of me to ask and not answer so If I found out a cop had a green check on you my best guess would be something like HF/mderg or HF/Cav but I feel like if you're green HF almost has to be scum. HF/Cav need to talk for more info in this area but thats where I'm at. (just because I know that I'll get misquoted and people won't feel like I'm being theoretical I think the scum team is likely to be Koshi/Cav or Koshi/HF I won't say now which one I think is more likely but it has a lot to do with Cav/Hf talking/claiming)


Why do you think I'm town all throughout the game but suddenly when it's the last day i'm in 3/4 of your suggested scum teams? Why not Koshi/mderg or Cav/mderg?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 12 2014 01:28 GMT
#1079
Also, Koshi pre-steve flip:

[image loading]


"wah wah, all your posts are null but u scum, frustrating can't make case!!"


Koshi, post-steve flip:

[image loading]

"everything in poofters filter makes him scum, i'm not 100% but I am 100%!"
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 12 2014 01:30 GMT
#1081
calm down bro, i was just wondering

i said i wouldn't be around so that's probably why i lived or a blue snipe i dunno? end game does funny stuff to nk's
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 12 2014 01:34 GMT
#1083
On May 12 2014 10:34 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2014 10:30 Holyflare wrote:
calm down bro, i was just wondering

i said i wouldn't be around so that's probably why i lived or a blue snipe i dunno? end game does funny stuff to nk's


What role are you? I'm VT Koshi claiming VT Mderg claiming what I guess amounts to named Vt?? Idk never played with that type of role before.


that's a secret never to be told
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 12 2014 01:36 GMT
#1084
i want certain things to happen first and foremost
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 12 2014 01:37 GMT
#1085
some people should be afraid though :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 12 2014 01:41 GMT
#1087
On May 12 2014 10:39 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2014 10:34 Holyflare wrote:
On May 12 2014 10:34 Tehpoofter wrote:
On May 12 2014 10:30 Holyflare wrote:
calm down bro, i was just wondering

i said i wouldn't be around so that's probably why i lived or a blue snipe i dunno? end game does funny stuff to nk's


What role are you? I'm VT Koshi claiming VT Mderg claiming what I guess amounts to named Vt?? Idk never played with that type of role before.


that's a secret never to be told



??Its lylo. I can only think of 1 townie reason for not claiming but thats it.


cool story
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 12 2014 02:23 GMT
#1088
cav where you at bro
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 12 2014 02:25 GMT
#1091
On May 12 2014 11:24 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2014 10:41 Holyflare wrote:
On May 12 2014 10:39 Tehpoofter wrote:
On May 12 2014 10:34 Holyflare wrote:
On May 12 2014 10:34 Tehpoofter wrote:
On May 12 2014 10:30 Holyflare wrote:
calm down bro, i was just wondering

i said i wouldn't be around so that's probably why i lived or a blue snipe i dunno? end game does funny stuff to nk's


What role are you? I'm VT Koshi claiming VT Mderg claiming what I guess amounts to named Vt?? Idk never played with that type of role before.


that's a secret never to be told



??Its lylo. I can only think of 1 townie reason for not claiming but thats it.


cool story


You left out "bro"


INTENTIONALLY OR UNINTENTIONALLY?
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 92
Codebar 62
Reynor 58
RotterdaM 40
TKL 6
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65273
Bisu 2454
FanTaSy 999
Stork 962
Rush 840
hero 619
Snow 225
firebathero 196
Sharp 132
Mind 106
[ Show more ]
Free 71
Sexy 64
Sea.KH 61
Pusan 58
ToSsGirL 45
Trap 38
Bale 28
Mong 27
Hm[arnc] 22
Rock 20
HiyA 20
Terrorterran 19
Aegong 17
yabsab 16
zelot 11
Noble 10
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
soO 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9863
Dendi884
Counter-Strike
fl0m2721
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King67
Other Games
singsing2260
Liquid`RaSZi1410
Beastyqt741
B2W.Neo667
Mlord514
olofmeister441
Happy385
Khaldor354
KnowMe278
Hui .219
crisheroes165
Chillindude68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV266
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony7
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV503
League of Legends
• Nemesis3615
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1650
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
5m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 5m
OSC
8h 5m
Replay Cast
8h 5m
OSC
21h 5m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.