• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:38
CEST 17:38
KST 00:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8490 users

Glory Seeker Mini Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 12 2014 14:26 GMT
#1231
Yes very townie.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 12 2014 16:19 GMT
#1235
Where are you in this game cav? You dont agree with me?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 12 2014 16:26 GMT
#1236
You got to believe me man. Today and tomorrow.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 12 2014 20:35 GMT
#1245
On May 13 2014 04:24 Cavalinho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2014 01:19 Koshi wrote:
Where are you in this game cav? You dont agree with me?


I'm honestly not sure where I stand on this game right now. My head is telling me to vote with you because mderg's filter is downright shitty when compared to Holyflare's. Mderg's claim doesn't make much sense either, because a powerless blue doesn't really have much to give back to the town if he isn't in the thread, analyzing.

Then on the flip side, I would expect HF to have a really good claim prepared ahead of time. The fact that he's a medic and was the towniest person in the thread for the entire game and was never night killed strikes me as a red flag. Like...his claim doesn't really match with his play at all.

Really wish that scum didn't call me on my night reads, I was really hoping Oats was still gonna be here. =/


Just look at the interactions between Poofter and Mderg. Look at how Poofter townreads Mderg. Look at how mderg has Poofter as scum entire game, except for when I pushed him and he swapped his reads for a brief second.

Look at how mderg now got me as scum WITH POOFTER(?) suddenly. Even though there are 2 named VT and a medic...
Mderg knows your vote = he dies.
So he puts me as scum with Poofter. So that town HF and town Cav don't vote him.


This is so obvious.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 12 2014 20:36 GMT
#1246
And I am the most obvious townie this entire game.

..............
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 12 2014 22:21 GMT
#1327
Wait there was a cop?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 12 2014 22:21 GMT
#1328
Oo
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 12 2014 22:23 GMT
#1329
I also agree I should have not voted second. Totes bad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 12 2014 22:24 GMT
#1331
Steveling was the only one to have a vote on me and on Holyflare btw.
The only one to vote scum this game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 12 2014 22:27 GMT
#1333
Meh. Cav you should have fucked HF bro. Cop/Doc/Named VT is too sick.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 12 2014 22:32 GMT
#1337
And I said so many times that cop was able to check D1 and you didn't correct me.

THAT'S SO BM Cav.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 12 2014 22:33 GMT
#1338
7 vs 2 is really hard for scum though. Especially with a cop and with RB and with IML.

Fuck I had to talk bullshit a lot.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 12 2014 22:34 GMT
#1339
Holyflare totes boss.
dat filter.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 12 2014 22:34 GMT
#1340
If I was town I would have lynched his ass though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 12 2014 22:34 GMT
#1342
And not poor Vivax.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-12 22:37:07
May 12 2014 22:36 GMT
#1344
NO.
In all my life on fucking TL I never saw scum RB themselves N1 and I saw scum RB townies a MILLION TIMES.

This game I RB myself in uber pro scum play and instantly everybody goes.

"This RB is fake"


DAFUQQQQQ
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 12 2014 22:43 GMT
#1349
On May 13 2014 07:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2014 07:34 Koshi wrote:
If I was town I would have lynched his ass though.

Lololol I could name specific games that suggest otherwise.

lies. He is totes ded now.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 12 2014 22:44 GMT
#1350
Also, if I was town he wouldn't have done this shit to me.

I claim RB and he instantly goes "DAFUQ RB SO STRANGE"
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-12 22:50:29
May 12 2014 22:49 GMT
#1353
I played bad in lylo and HF played risky.
But everything before D3 was totes cash.

I think this set-up is really hard for scum though. It snowballs if there is a scumlynch in first 2 days and cop can check. Just over and out with a cop/a named vt/check against a scum rb.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 12 2014 22:51 GMT
#1354
On May 13 2014 07:47 mderg wrote:
Really kicking myself
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2014 22:49 Koshi wrote:
Also. Cav counterclaims named VT and you call Koshi/HF scum



hahahahaha

I think I should have realized at that exact point. There shouldn´t be any reason for koshi to read my posts as me calling hf/koshi scum, unless he knows that it is the truth.

Yeah I said some shitty stuff D3.

I typed and pressed send and I was like: "shouldn't I just move away from the computer?".
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM532
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 487
Reynor 285
ByuN 224
TKL 174
Railgan 74
Codebar 53
BRAT_OK 37
IndyStarCraft 34
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56084
Bisu 3060
Calm 2035
FanTaSy 1036
Stork 824
Rush 399
hero 362
firebathero 182
Snow 114
Sharp 107
[ Show more ]
actioN 102
Mind 57
Free 54
Sea.KH 54
Trap 37
ToSsGirL 36
Pusan 34
Mong 24
soO 23
Rock 22
Aegong 22
Sexy 20
Terrorterran 18
HiyA 17
Hm[arnc] 15
scan(afreeca) 10
Sacsri 9
Shine 9
Noble 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10007
Dendi1106
Counter-Strike
fl0m4658
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1475
B2W.Neo721
Beastyqt579
olofmeister557
Mlord492
Khaldor388
KnowMe302
crisheroes188
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV274
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV572
League of Legends
• Nemesis3224
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1639
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 22m
OSC
7h 22m
Replay Cast
7h 22m
OSC
20h 22m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.