• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:51
CEST 13:51
KST 20:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9115 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14 15 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 20:38 GMT
#284
On April 16 2014 05:37 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 05:34 Koshi wrote:
On April 16 2014 05:18 FirmTofu wrote:
Hey guys, long time no see. Good to see some familiar faces.

FirmTofu. Long time no see.
Please be active Firmtofu from like Titanic 1 and those days.

Will do.

But don't be scum pls.

Or tell me right now.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 20:39 GMT
#286
*droool*
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 22:02 GMT
#290
Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Vivax is not going to play this game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 22:04 GMT
#291
10 pages day 1. Pretty bored.
You people got to generate discussion.

Look bad if needed. Make it happen.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 22:27 GMT
#294
I agree with that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 08:26 GMT
#326
thrawn2112,
why did you want to police Alakaslam?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 08:27 GMT
#327
policy*
obviously.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 08:36 GMT
#331
I am pretty meh on Kush atm.
Very meh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 08:43 GMT
#333
Maybe. I am not really for a yolo lynch yet.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 08:44 GMT
#337
On April 16 2014 17:43 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 17:26 Koshi wrote:
thrawn2112,
why did you want to police Alakaslam?


he won a game he shouldn't have on omgus.

Am I supposed to understand this?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 09:09 GMT
#341
Yeah. I was going to say the same thing and add a quote from Kush from a previous game in which he trows out (town)reads when he intervenes in a in his eyes "silly" discussion. Trying to end it. But I can't find it...

But here he is so clueless. How can he know we will see each other as town when he doesn't know we are town?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 09:16 GMT
#343
On April 16 2014 18:12 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 18:09 Koshi wrote:
But here he is so clueless. How can he know we will see each other as town when he doesn't know we are town?


yeah that's what i'm getting at. the mindset needed to make that post isn't really possible?

The first part of sentence can only be made if Kush knows we are both town. But the parenthesis contradicts that.

Do you know if RB can block scum NK?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 09:22 GMT
#346
That can't be RB right?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 09:25 GMT
#349
9 vs 3 setup. Pretty sure we got a doc or vig and a cop.
2 mislynches with fail vig, 3 with successful vig
2 mislynches with fail doc, 3 with successful doc

I wonder if doc makes somebody vet.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 09:28 GMT
#351
On April 16 2014 18:25 thrawn2112 wrote:
anyways, what the point of this conversation? are you wanting to lynch kush?

I don't really want to lynch mrderg. He was quite unimpressive in Cell. It's a bit 50/50. I haven't read his combination of oneliners post replying to one liners post in which his conclusion was one liners are bad but I don't remember it to be superscummy.

I don't know what the point of this discussion is.

I also wanted to think that at least one more "active aka vet" player is scum and OO is looking somewhat better than Kush. I didn't like how you posted twice in disbelieve Djag followed your scumread. But overall. I don't know yet. Many unknown things.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 09:29 GMT
#352
Is OTW Holyflare?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 09:30 GMT
#353
Because if Kush is town we should lynch OTW.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 09:35 GMT
#355
On April 16 2014 18:34 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 18:28 Koshi wrote:
On April 16 2014 18:25 thrawn2112 wrote:
anyways, what the point of this conversation? are you wanting to lynch kush?

I don't really want to lynch mrderg. He was quite unimpressive in Cell. It's a bit 50/50. I haven't read his combination of oneliners post replying to one liners post in which his conclusion was one liners are bad but I don't remember it to be superscummy.



it's his only post.....

So?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 09:35 GMT
#356
explain to me the scummy mindset in that post.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 16 2014 09:37 GMT
#357
a guy has 10 minutes time to play the game. Reads thread. Quotes some posts he has ideas about and puts those ideas in thread.

That's what I see.

What you are seeing is:
A guy is pretending to be away from thread because he is scum.


How do you know you are right?
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 674
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko385
OGKoka 223
Rex 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51201
Calm 3714
Shuttle 1791
Bisu 1214
FanTaSy 873
firebathero 370
Zeus 319
Hyuk 287
Stork 264
Soma 243
[ Show more ]
actioN 219
Mini 214
Rush 156
Light 148
Soulkey 132
EffOrt 123
Last 118
Snow 90
ZerO 80
Mong 75
Dewaltoss 72
Pusan 65
NotJumperer 47
Bale 41
Killer 39
Barracks 39
JYJ 39
Free 38
Shinee 34
sorry 33
Noble 32
ToSsGirL 29
Shine 28
hero 25
Aegong 22
Sharp 21
yabsab 16
HiyA 14
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5013
Dendi488
League of Legends
JimRising 301
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1372
kRYSTAL_311
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King93
Other Games
gofns36685
singsing1924
B2W.Neo455
crisheroes281
DeMusliM175
Livibee51
ZerO(Twitch)1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 9m
OSC
10h 24m
Replay Cast
11h 9m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.