• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:09
CEST 02:09
KST 09:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7351 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 10:20 GMT
#165
On April 15 2014 19:18 OmniEulogy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 18:49 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:38 OmniEulogy wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:20 Koshi wrote:
It's ok. It will come to you.


OmniEulogy
How are you doing buddy?


I'm pretty good losing at video games but enjoying it. how's your morning been

How do you discribe your scum play and your town play?


passive and spammy respectively lol

Ok.
Let me put scum next to your name then.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 10:22 GMT
#167
On April 15 2014 19:22 OmniEulogy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 19:20 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 19:18 OmniEulogy wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:49 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:38 OmniEulogy wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:20 Koshi wrote:
It's ok. It will come to you.


OmniEulogy
How are you doing buddy?


I'm pretty good losing at video games but enjoying it. how's your morning been

How do you discribe your scum play and your town play?


passive and spammy respectively lol

Ok.
Let me put scum next to your name then.


feel free to do what ever you want Koshi

Thank you. Very kind of you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 10:56 GMT
#169
You don't think he is scum?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 10:57 GMT
#170
pro-tip for everybody:
Will be very low post game. Bleed towny if you are not planning on posting a lot.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 11:19 GMT
#173
On April 15 2014 20:15 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 19:56 Koshi wrote:
You don't think he is scum?


No, I don't, he's a townie through and through. Do you think he's scum?

I see no reason to think he is town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 11:25 GMT
#176
I am awaiting his response first.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 11:29 GMT
#178
On April 15 2014 20:28 Djagulingu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 20:25 Koshi wrote:
I am awaiting his response first.

It was as scumslip as "100%"

I don't see what you are seeing tbh.
I can guess somewhere what you are thinking but it kinda thin.

We will see.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 11:32 GMT
#180
On April 15 2014 20:31 Djagulingu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 20:29 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 20:28 Djagulingu wrote:
On April 15 2014 20:25 Koshi wrote:
I am awaiting his response first.

It was as scumslip as "100%"

I don't see what you are seeing tbh.
I can guess somewhere what you are thinking but it kinda thin.

We will see.

You have no idea what I'm thinking lol.

Probably. Because if you are thinking what I am thinking you are thinking it is quite thin.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 12:26 GMT
#190
On April 15 2014 21:05 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 20:19 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 20:15 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 15 2014 19:56 Koshi wrote:
You don't think he is scum?


No, I don't, he's a townie through and through. Do you think he's scum?

I see no reason to think he is town.


That doesn't really answer the question.

Exactly.

I am going to be very upset if this is a game in which I have to drag every piece of information out of you. You can clearly see I am considering Omni as scum, you say he is towniest town that towned and don't give a single reason. Who is at fault here? I am trying to scumhunt here. You are trying your best to be obstructive. Not pressuring Omni at all, calling everybody who thinks there is a slight possibility he is scum bad (as you don't think there is a reason to share your 100% townread on omni) and you are wasting our time.

So.

Can you give all your reads so far this game and give me an explanation for those reads? I want to go forward.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 12:35 GMT
#195
On April 15 2014 21:28 kushm4sta wrote:
K I read the newest stuff.
Inb4 getript tries to ban skanjab.

Also Kochi you are talking alot without content. Does that not mean you are scum by your own self meta?

No. I don't self meta. I don't know where you read me self metaing.
On April 15 2014 21:29 kushm4sta wrote:
Koshi, true or false?
Skans claim almost never is coming from scum.

I don't care. It is probably unlikely but there was so much wrong with that post. I want to know why he made it in 24 hours.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 12:57 GMT
#206
On April 15 2014 21:54 OneThousandWords wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 21:45 kushm4sta wrote:
O Kochi I got you mixed up with some other dude.

Skan you realize you might be roleblocked ...


There's 3 possible scenario's here (although only if RB's are notified which OP doesn't mention AFAIK):

1) He is VT claiming a role and in which case he draws a RB and real roles can get on.
2) He is vig and draws a RB for better roles that give information.
3) He is mafia and has to claim being RB which enables all town roles to do their stuff.


I fixed that for you. Because that addendum was bullshit.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 13:01 GMT
#209
On April 15 2014 21:54 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 21:26 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:05 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 15 2014 20:19 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 20:15 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 15 2014 19:56 Koshi wrote:
You don't think he is scum?


No, I don't, he's a townie through and through. Do you think he's scum?

I see no reason to think he is town.


That doesn't really answer the question.

Exactly.

I am going to be very upset if this is a game in which I have to drag every piece of information out of you. You can clearly see I am considering Omni as scum, you say he is towniest town that towned and don't give a single reason. Who is at fault here? I am trying to scumhunt here. You are trying your best to be obstructive. Not pressuring Omni at all, calling everybody who thinks there is a slight possibility he is scum bad (as you don't think there is a reason to share your 100% townread on omni) and you are wasting our time.

So.

Can you give all your reads so far this game and give me an explanation for those reads? I want to go forward.


(1) Why would I pressure Omni, I think he is town?
(2) I haven't called anyone who thinks omni is scum bad. Why are you making up things that are clearly not true?
(3) You don't want to drag every piece of information out of me, but you admit to not answering my questions properly on purpose, and then try to say I'm the one being obstructive? What?

(2) You are by not explaining your reads.
(3) I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION. YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 13:03 GMT
#210
On April 15 2014 22:00 OneThousandWords wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 21:57 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:54 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:45 kushm4sta wrote:
O Kochi I got you mixed up with some other dude.

Skan you realize you might be roleblocked ...


There's 3 possible scenario's here (although only if RB's are notified which OP doesn't mention AFAIK):

1) He is VT claiming a role and in which case he draws a RB and real roles can get on.
2) He is vig and draws a RB for better roles that give information.
3) He is mafia and has to claim being RB which enables all town roles to do their stuff.


I fixed that for you. Because that addendum was bullshit.


Why so? He just claimed vig. If he is mafia and claiming vig (which I agree is very very unlikely) then he has to claim being RB'd otherwise it would be incredibly suspicious. There is no way a claimed vig would not get RB'd or claim it if he is mafia because the risk of shooting mafia is always there.

Simply because you are also not yet sure if he is the real vigi y/n.
You believe he is VT, then mafia can think he is VT. Then mafia can not RB him.

The question is if this lie will be valuable for town in the end. Most of time lies end up bad. Because look how you are thinking.

On the one hand you say he can be VT if he draws a RB
But if he is VT and he didn't draw a RB you are opening a door to call him scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 13:04 GMT
#211
If he is mafia he isn't forced to have a RB on him at all.

That's my point.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 13:16 GMT
#213
On April 15 2014 22:14 OneThousandWords wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 22:03 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 22:00 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:57 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:54 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:45 kushm4sta wrote:
O Kochi I got you mixed up with some other dude.

Skan you realize you might be roleblocked ...


There's 3 possible scenario's here (although only if RB's are notified which OP doesn't mention AFAIK):

1) He is VT claiming a role and in which case he draws a RB and real roles can get on.
2) He is vig and draws a RB for better roles that give information.
3) He is mafia and has to claim being RB which enables all town roles to do their stuff.


I fixed that for you. Because that addendum was bullshit.


Why so? He just claimed vig. If he is mafia and claiming vig (which I agree is very very unlikely) then he has to claim being RB'd otherwise it would be incredibly suspicious. There is no way a claimed vig would not get RB'd or claim it if he is mafia because the risk of shooting mafia is always there.

Simply because you are also not yet sure if he is the real vigi y/n.
You believe he is VT, then mafia can think he is VT. Then mafia can not RB him.

The question is if this lie will be valuable for town in the end. Most of time lies end up bad. Because look how you are thinking.

On the one hand you say he can be VT if he draws a RB
But if he is VT and he didn't draw a RB you are opening a door to call him scum.


This is a silly line of reasoning. I think he is town for his claim. I don't think mafia come in at the start of the day and claim a role out of the blue that can be CC'd. The only scenario in which he could turn out to look mafia is indeed if he is VT, if he doesn't get RB'd and a vig shot goes through.

I find that scenario to be such an extreme outlier of a risk for mafia to take that it is a silly line of reasoning to go down at this point.

Is this still about the fact that you added "needs to be RB in case of mafia" and I disagreed with that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 13:23 GMT
#215
On April 15 2014 22:19 OneThousandWords wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 22:16 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 22:14 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 15 2014 22:03 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 22:00 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:57 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:54 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:45 kushm4sta wrote:
O Kochi I got you mixed up with some other dude.

Skan you realize you might be roleblocked ...


There's 3 possible scenario's here (although only if RB's are notified which OP doesn't mention AFAIK):

1) He is VT claiming a role and in which case he draws a RB and real roles can get on.
2) He is vig and draws a RB for better roles that give information.
3) He is mafia and has to claim being RB which enables all town roles to do their stuff.


I fixed that for you. Because that addendum was bullshit.


Why so? He just claimed vig. If he is mafia and claiming vig (which I agree is very very unlikely) then he has to claim being RB'd otherwise it would be incredibly suspicious. There is no way a claimed vig would not get RB'd or claim it if he is mafia because the risk of shooting mafia is always there.

Simply because you are also not yet sure if he is the real vigi y/n.
You believe he is VT, then mafia can think he is VT. Then mafia can not RB him.

The question is if this lie will be valuable for town in the end. Most of time lies end up bad. Because look how you are thinking.

On the one hand you say he can be VT if he draws a RB
But if he is VT and he didn't draw a RB you are opening a door to call him scum.


This is a silly line of reasoning. I think he is town for his claim. I don't think mafia come in at the start of the day and claim a role out of the blue that can be CC'd. The only scenario in which he could turn out to look mafia is indeed if he is VT, if he doesn't get RB'd and a vig shot goes through.

I find that scenario to be such an extreme outlier of a risk for mafia to take that it is a silly line of reasoning to go down at this point.

Is this still about the fact that you added "needs to be RB in case of mafia" and I disagreed with that.


No, it's about the fact that I think he is town for when he claimed and how he did it and all situations point to it being beneficial for town but then you determine that there is likely a mafia motive behind the play and talk about mafia gambling plays, which I think at this point is crazy.

I wasn't doing that at all. I was explaining why I thought you shouldn't add "needs to be RB".
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 13:23 GMT
#216
So back to useful things.

Any scumreads anybody?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 13:24 GMT
#217
Or super duper townreads?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 13:27 GMT
#219
On April 15 2014 22:25 OneThousandWords wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 22:23 Koshi wrote:
So back to useful things.

Any scumreads anybody?


Does Alakaslam always post like that?

It's mostly "worse" or shall I say stranger.

There is a serious lack of Chupazis, Hijoles and lampshadings currently.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 14:42 GMT
#226
I think what Djagulingu is saying is that he likes that OneThousandWords is questioning/doubting him before he follows Djagulingu his reads.

Djagulingu is ignoring the point OTW brought up. Not being defensive is a townie treat they told me in how-to-hunt-scum-school.

Personally I find it interesting but I haven't made conclusion about it yet.

What do you think of this chain of events Omni?
1) Djag got scumreads on 2 players
2) OTW questions Djag.
3) Djag calls OTW town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 229
SpeCial 121
ViBE99
Nathanias 76
ProTech16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11969
Rain 1364
GuemChi 881
Artosis 647
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever357
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox788
Mew2King106
Other Games
summit1g6413
Liquid`RaSZi2148
shahzam644
WinterStarcraft412
JimRising 392
C9.Mang0331
Trikslyr56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• davetesta10
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Heroes of the Storm
• SuperDab0
Other Games
• Shiphtur245
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 51m
INu's Battles
10h 51m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 51m
OSC
22h 6m
Replay Cast
22h 51m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.