• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:06
CEST 02:06
KST 09:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7832 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 20 2014 18:53 GMT
#1174
Like. I am scum for association.
That's kinda it.

2 scum left and I am scum because:
"Vivax was also one of Koshi's top town reads and suddenly when it looks like scummy people like mderg or skanjab1s are getting lynched he switches to vivax being scum and tomorrow's lynch even though vivax was only one doing effort things in quiet period."

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 20 2014 18:53 GMT
#1175
I don't like it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 20 2014 19:46 GMT
#1178
If you can't feel that I am town from the flow in this game I don't know bro.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 20 2014 19:47 GMT
#1179
I yelled at everybody that they are scum.

Literally everybody.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 20 2014 19:49 GMT
#1180
thrawn not so long ago.
Vivax as you know
Kush in start
Yourself.
OO
Omni

Just everybody.


And now you pick some targets out of that and call me scum cause I called x scum when y,z were getting heat. Or you paint it scummy that I made a deal out of the fact I said something you did was incorrect but didn't call it scummy.

dafuq is up wit that? What you said was wrong and I called it scummy a shitton of times. Now you say I called it only incorrect and not scummy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 20 2014 19:50 GMT
#1181
I don't really care.

You are not getting me lynched.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 20 2014 19:56 GMT
#1182
skanjab dies.
Vivax dies.

Then we see what happens in lylo.


My advice to town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 20 2014 20:18 GMT
#1184
OTW and Vivax then?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 20 2014 20:19 GMT
#1186
Really?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 20 2014 20:22 GMT
#1187
if mderg is scum OTW is like 100% confirmed town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 20 2014 20:22 GMT
#1188
Or he really thinks he can get me lynched.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 20 2014 20:29 GMT
#1190
He puts mderg in a pretty bad situation if he thinks is it mderg/koshi.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 20 2014 20:30 GMT
#1191
He first has mderg/skanjab and then goes mderg/Koshi. So if mderg is scum otw prolly isn't.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 20 2014 21:12 GMT
#1193
I have to say. Totally neutral. That if you think mderg is scum I could be scum as well.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 20 2014 21:12 GMT
#1194
connection based.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 20 2014 21:13 GMT
#1195
So I don't hold it against you otw.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 20 2014 21:45 GMT
#1200
On April 21 2014 06:21 OmniEulogy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2014 06:17 OneThousandWords wrote:
Huh? Can you explain what you just meant?


you could be making a connection with mderg and Koshi if you assume mderg is scum.

is how I understood that..

yup. Hard defense d1 and all.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 20 2014 21:53 GMT
#1202
The good news is I can just link my scumgames to you then.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 21 2014 00:30 GMT
#1206
On April 21 2014 04:56 Koshi wrote:
Vivax dies.

Then we see what happens in lylo.


My advice to town.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 21 2014 00:31 GMT
#1207
Skanjab is also fine. But I would start with Vivax.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings73
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE128
ProTech121
SpeCial 91
StarCraft: Brood War
910 67
NaDa 24
Dota 2
monkeys_forever441
canceldota165
NeuroSwarm142
League of Legends
Doublelift4569
Other Games
summit1g6043
JimRising 420
C9.Mang0343
ToD61
PPMD31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick687
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP62
• poizon28 35
• RyuSc2 24
• davetesta12
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra944
Other Games
• Shiphtur545
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 54m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 54m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 54m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.