• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:01
CEST 01:01
KST 08:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9375 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 21:56 GMT
#1097
On April 19 2014 06:27 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2014 06:25 Koshi wrote:
can theyboth be scum in your experience?


I don't think mderg is scum, you wanted to get at something connection-y?

No I wonder if you think that conversation can be done scum/scum. At that time in the game. 50% of both their filter.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 22:50 GMT
#1099
He claimed vig right before daypost.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 19 2014 11:31 GMT
#1102
If it was 8 months ago I would feel hesitant to lynch OO because he would be the disappointing townie lynch. But lately it's cool. Scummers are afkers now.

I guess we should look at OO meta and see if he does this afk thing a lot.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 19 2014 12:11 GMT
#1104
totally is
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 19 2014 21:36 GMT
#1114
Can we like get more votes on the OO guy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 19 2014 21:38 GMT
#1115
There is a wagon of justice and there is a wagon of doubt.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 19 2014 21:48 GMT
#1118
Ok that settles that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 19 2014 21:49 GMT
#1119
If somebody feels like pushing something else than OO. I hope you bring the sickest reasons.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 19 2014 22:04 GMT
#1122
Wait. Why is thrawn not scum anymore?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 20 2014 01:52 GMT
#1131
On April 20 2014 09:04 Vivax wrote:
Koshi since you asked me earlier about that precise conversation, can you elaborate what it was you were seeing?

Nothing. That's why I needed your mad skillz.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 20 2014 02:00 GMT
#1132
On April 20 2014 09:03 Vivax wrote:
That last post by OO just screams scum and I'm actually starting to think I could have been wrong on mderg.

Huge post and fucking off is what I would expect from a scum giving up and since then we didn't hear anything from our german fellow. Given the current time in EU i doubt he will drop a post before the deadline.

Mderg's inactivity IS scummy if OO is indeed scum which at this point is very likely. In this scenario a demoralized scum team is what we're expecting today, a scum team only doing half-assed efforts to win the game, and that also brings me to Skanja dropping a post claiming he has no time.

If we analyze Skanja's fakeclaim and the subsequent reactions, imagining that his team disapproved, we can also imagine how they were angry at him and lost motivation to play the game. This would also explain the early attack from mderg on skanja when everybody was just treating that claim as unimportant.

If mderg HAD the extra information, and saw skanja dicking around and playing risky, then that would explain the overall low activity, especially now that it matters, and his desire for that extensive early attack on Skanja.

Most of this is connection based for the moment but we shouldn't just lean back and lynch OO without planning the next steps.

That is so hard try. Don't like it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 20 2014 02:01 GMT
#1133
ofc we just lynch OO...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 20 2014 04:10 GMT
#1137
Somebody wants to claim cop?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 20 2014 04:30 GMT
#1139
Sleeping now. OO filter might be good stuff. Never mentions skanjab. Also his mderg read might be strange. Tomoorow though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 20 2014 12:56 GMT
#1167
Oh boy Vivax is scum.
That's so sad.

so fucking sad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 20 2014 12:57 GMT
#1168
What about OTW Vivax?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 20 2014 17:50 GMT
#1169
Anyway. Vivax is scum because he doesn't know who the scummers are.
All of us has some kind of list.

Kush gave his list and Vivax his response was "Why am I 4th place on this list"

Then a bit later Vivax says Kush is scum.

That means that Vivax has at least another problem with Kush his list. Or is uncertain about somebody.

But he only talked about himself after Kush gave his list.

Anyway. Vivax scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 20 2014 17:54 GMT
#1170
On April 20 2014 18:30 Vivax wrote:
Also you got to explain to me how you put skanja last in your list, AFTER ME. That doesn't make any fucking sense. He's a guy who fakeclaimed and doesn't play the game, whereas I'm town and playing like town like the majority already realized.

How is this Vivax level of comprehension?

Skanjab & Vivax last 2 scums.

Tomorrow lynch Vivax.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 20 2014 18:39 GMT
#1172
WoW
So Evul

You just killed Kush.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 20 2014 18:51 GMT
#1173
Is it me or is OTW trying to make Vivax look townie in that post? And then Kush and Myself get a little FoS for saying something bad about Vivax
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings0
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech163
Nina 143
ViBE108
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14760
Artosis 563
PianO 18
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever539
canceldota132
NeuroSwarm123
League of Legends
Doublelift3927
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1484
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe48
PPMD40
Other Games
summit1g6591
FrodaN1070
shahzam541
C9.Mang0310
Mew2King23
fpsfer 1
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 40
• RyuSc2 34
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1152
• Shiphtur488
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 59m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.