• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:37
CEST 05:37
KST 12:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach1[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11186 users

Catastrophe Mafia - Page 224

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 222 223 224 225 226 317 Next
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
April 09 2014 03:31 GMT
#4461
On April 09 2014 12:30 Paperscraps wrote:
@Oats, so you are not of this world. What are you?


Holy shit you're dumb
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 09 2014 03:34 GMT
#4462
I have no idea what's going on here
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
April 09 2014 03:36 GMT
#4463
Well Oats is probably a bad guy is what is happening.
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
April 09 2014 03:37 GMT
#4464
Or possibly some 3rd party role.
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 09 2014 03:40 GMT
#4465
On April 09 2014 12:36 Paperscraps wrote:
Well Oats is probably a bad guy is what is happening.

Why?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2014 03:49 GMT
#4466
Im a manly man, how dare you question my humanity.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2014 03:50 GMT
#4467
On April 09 2014 12:36 Paperscraps wrote:
Well Oats is probably a bad guy is what is happening.

What happened to mirrored writing?
You're super cute, scum but super cute.
No gg, No skill.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 09 2014 03:50 GMT
#4468
Look Wave/Sandroba/whoever else the circle is. There's a reason as to why I've wanted information. I've got a damn badass role but I think it could screw up a lot of your plans if I use it wrong. I don't care about what your plan is. But if you could succinctly post some generic jive of who you'd prefer me to faminate, then I'd appreciate it. Help me help town that's all I ask. You don't have to do anything more.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 09 2014 03:54 GMT
#4469
Like you can let me be a minion that makes his own decisions or you can let me be a cowboy. Your choice. Trust is a two way street and you've given me no reason to trust you guys.
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
April 09 2014 03:55 GMT
#4470
On April 09 2014 12:37 Paperscraps wrote:
Or possibly some 3rd party role.


Please re-read our conversation cause you don't know what you're talking about and we went over it.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 09 2014 04:00 GMT
#4471
On April 09 2014 12:54 geript wrote:
Like you can let me be a minion that makes his own decisions or you can let me be a cowboy. Your choice. Trust is a two way street and you've given me no reason to trust you guys.

Geript the fact remains that the proof of the circle should be in what we accomplished thus far. You should trust us if you are town because we've proven to everyone else in this town what we can and will do, and they have had no issues with what we've done so far.

Why are you the outlier here in the face of overwhelming evidence?

I may have a way we can get this done if you are in fact telling the truth, but I don't think you're going to like it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
April 09 2014 04:00 GMT
#4472
On April 09 2014 12:25 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2014 06:37 IAmRobik wrote:
OK. I'm about to catch up. The only thing I want everyone to note is that foolishness is complaining a lot about the spam, but like 95% of the words that he posts are just filler. He BARELY gives opinions on anything -- the only real stances that I can remember him taking were 1) iamp being mafia and 2) he read someone town earlier, but I forget who it was.

Please do not be fooled by the long "newspaper" posts that he's making. THEY HAVE VERY VERY LITTLE SUBSTANCE TO THEM!

[image loading]


I pmed you plenty early, you're just in a shitty timezone. And I posted during the night phase, just not in the thread.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
April 09 2014 04:01 GMT
#4473
That was suppose to quote oats, oops
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 09 2014 04:01 GMT
#4474
On April 09 2014 12:50 geript wrote:
Look Wave/Sandroba/whoever else the circle is. There's a reason as to why I've wanted information. I've got a damn badass role but I think it could screw up a lot of your plans if I use it wrong. I don't care about what your plan is. But if you could succinctly post some generic jive of who you'd prefer me to faminate, then I'd appreciate it. Help me help town that's all I ask. You don't have to do anything more.

Unless somebody else has some idea of what 'faminate' means, I don't see how I could provide you with a generic anything without knowing myself.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
April 09 2014 04:02 GMT
#4475
On April 09 2014 12:55 Killing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2014 12:37 Paperscraps wrote:
Or possibly some 3rd party role.


Please re-read our conversation cause you don't know what you're talking about and we went over it.


Do you think Oats is scummy? Because he is and you should.
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 09 2014 04:07 GMT
#4476
Like if you're town geript, I get that you want to be this:


But it really just may not be possible without PMs at this point considering how far ahead the group of us were. You very well could screw up something we do...not sure how but I suppose it's possible but I dunno.

Can you maybe be content just to be this for now?

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 09 2014 04:09 GMT
#4477
I mean of course, unless you're this:
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 09 2014 04:10 GMT
#4478
On April 09 2014 13:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2014 12:50 geript wrote:
Look Wave/Sandroba/whoever else the circle is. There's a reason as to why I've wanted information. I've got a damn badass role but I think it could screw up a lot of your plans if I use it wrong. I don't care about what your plan is. But if you could succinctly post some generic jive of who you'd prefer me to faminate, then I'd appreciate it. Help me help town that's all I ask. You don't have to do anything more.

Unless somebody else has some idea of what 'faminate' means, I don't see how I could provide you with a generic anything without knowing myself.

Well so far you may have seen a bit of what it's like to live in barren land. Vicariously of course but whatevs. Just a generic: here's who we want to kills, here's who we think has scary powers, here's who we think is using evil devices, here's who we think is doing evil, here's who we don't trust and here's a specific reason why we don't trust them in general. Just give me enough to allow me to make an informed decision and I'll do what I can to make the best decision I can both off what you've given me and off how I gnaw a bone. Nothing more nothing less. Like I don't care what roles or powers you guys have but I do care about using my abilities to the best of my abilities.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 09 2014 04:13 GMT
#4479
The list is still the list.
One of your fellow horsemen (if it's not yourself, of course) is a decent start imo. I don't think VE has any excuse at this point for doing dick all the entire game aside from a cop check on your predecessor, any thoughts on that?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
April 09 2014 04:18 GMT
#4480
On April 09 2014 13:02 Paperscraps wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2014 12:55 Killing wrote:
On April 09 2014 12:37 Paperscraps wrote:
Or possibly some 3rd party role.


Please re-read our conversation cause you don't know what you're talking about and we went over it.


Do you think Oats is scummy? Because he is and you should.


I do, I'm just saying it has nothing to do with my role.
Prev 1 222 223 224 225 226 317 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings106
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 243
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 75
hero 38
Terrorterran 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1109
NeuroSwarm185
League of Legends
JimRising 727
Counter-Strike
taco 351
minikerr43
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King207
hungrybox130
Other Games
summit1g10265
Maynarde227
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick464
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 157
• practicex 18
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo894
• Rush825
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 23m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h 23m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.