• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:25
CEST 18:25
KST 01:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)57Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7482 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 17 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 12 2014 00:22 GMT
#1847
I don't say smart shit, I say stupid shit because I'm fucking stupid Palmar. Since when have you EVER expected me to say smart shit?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 12 2014 01:35 GMT
#1891
Yes actually, they are ignored because all I've been hearing is "VE hasn't done shit this game".

Marv why don't you talk to me a little bit about Yamato. I raised a couple of points earlier that gosh, I'd REALLY like your input on, but you're too busy browbeating me for being frustrated that NO ONE IS EVEN TRYING TO SEE MY CONTRIBUTIONS.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 12 2014 01:43 GMT
#1895
I don't know what you are Grack. I've been quite explicit in that.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 12 2014 01:43 GMT
#1896
I feel like Wave is trolling me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 12 2014 16:37 GMT
#2027
##Vote: VayneAuthority

I can do this today.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 12 2014 16:42 GMT
#2028
Not gonna respond to Keir case because there's a lot of words there saying "VE hasn't done much". I can't contest that claim, so rather than respond to it I'll just do stuff. Reasonable? I thought so too.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 12 2014 16:44 GMT
#2030
I mean, no? I wasn't a geript fan before, and a case on me kinda makes him off limits to me doesn't it? Was gonna try and find non-Keir scum.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 12 2014 16:45 GMT
#2031
I think it's ever-so-slightly better than Risen's case on me based solely on effort required?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 12 2014 16:50 GMT
#2034
I'll say one thing about the sentiment to lynch me then I'm moving on.

You asked me yesterday who I thought would have been nominated if 3 townies were nominated. I included myself because I find myself to be a highly desirable mislynch for scum. I do not think it's a coincidence that two people have voted for me today. I think the rayn lynch is clear of scum for this reason - because of the three of you guys, rayn would have been the most likely person to agree to lynch me /this/ phase. I'm moving forward with this in mind.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 12 2014 16:55 GMT
#2036
Well it's been a while since I've played with any seriousness with Keir and my play HAS been lacking this game marv, so I don't know what you want me to say about Keir. It's not like he's wrong about my play, he's just wrong about my alignment.

I said before, it looks slightly better than Risen's case on me because of the effort required. And it is literally all he's done this game after catching up. Very fleeting comments on anything else. I guess THAT strikes me as odd - no observations about the nominations, no comment on anything else suspicious from his readthrough....just case on VE and sleepytime.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 12 2014 16:57 GMT
#2038
On February 13 2014 01:53 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2014 01:47 marvellosity wrote:
explain to me


Key words. pls respnond VE

I need you friend.

:/

You know that when you're nice to people after being jerky to them for like, ever, that comes across as suspicious right? Like, I'm fighting pretty serious urges right now to tunnel you for being so reasonable with me after my play this game.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 12 2014 17:00 GMT
#2042
On February 13 2014 01:57 marvellosity wrote:
meh. I guess what I was getting at was this.

Does it look like a case made on you because it's super easy to make a case on you because your play has been "lacking" and he's just picking up on these aspects blindly because it's convenient to do so

Or does it look like he's genuinely thought about what he's brought up and why it makes you, VE, mafia, instead of town

Or is the truth perhaps somewhere in between and you can't tell

I can see a town-Keir believing what he wrote about me - I'm just not sure if I believe that a town-Keir would have written about me exclusively after catching up from a whole game.

The truth is I don't know and I'm afraid my viewpoint is biased because of the case against me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 12 2014 17:02 GMT
#2045
Or you're wrong. Pretty sure you've been mean to me because you're wrong and you think I'm scum and I'm not. For the sake of completeness.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 12 2014 17:06 GMT
#2048
They're having a perfect game so far Grack, what reason would they have to give up?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 12 2014 17:07 GMT
#2050
On February 13 2014 02:07 Grackaroni wrote:
Well I'm one of the more heavily involved players in this game right now and all I do is post one liners.

So? Not posting /= giving up. They could just be content with where the thread is right now.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 12 2014 17:09 GMT
#2052
If you think it's the first one Grack, then why are you voting for Holyflare instead of Keir?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 12 2014 17:11 GMT
#2055
I'll look with you. I've been meaning to look at Holy myself.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 12 2014 17:22 GMT
#2064
I think I was there - I was scum, and I was pretty happy about it.

Holy's Cora case is weird. Like he makes this big show of putting a bunch of filters up of different games of Cora's, but then never quotes any of the posts from those games as evidence of anything...in fact only barely even mentions the content of any of them. Just lists them, says his play feels more like scum Cora and proceeds to use evidence from /this/ game to support his claim. It seems to me if he's really doing research on the matter, there would be corroborating quotes from Cora's scum games backing up his claims. He then refers to the post later saying "based on research" when there was no actual research in the post in question, just observations about his play this game. It's all really odd and something I kinda glossed over because of the size of the post earlier.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 12 2014 17:25 GMT
#2066
Well do it and tell me if you agree or not. I think it makes him look rul bad.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 12 2014 17:25 GMT
#2067
He's modeling it after Foolish posts in Shadow. Pretend it's Foolish writing the post. LOL
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1213
ComeBackTV 1020
SteadfastSC857
TaKeTV 542
IndyStarCraft 201
Rex139
EnkiAlexander 77
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 857
IndyStarCraft 201
Rex 139
ProTech139
BRAT_OK 35
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 43762
Bisu 2536
EffOrt 944
Shuttle 583
Soma 500
BeSt 493
Mini 398
Light 357
Larva 349
ZerO 203
[ Show more ]
Rush 198
Hyuk 121
firebathero 75
Mong 71
Pusan 50
Snow 49
Sexy 44
ToSsGirL 33
Dewaltoss 31
Trap 23
Terrorterran 19
Bale 19
Shine 16
yabsab 12
Rock 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc9443
qojqva1414
Counter-Strike
fl0m1135
Fnx 806
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1379
Khaldor1174
Other Games
singsing1883
hiko1435
FrodaN619
DeMusliM362
Livibee187
Hui .185
ArmadaUGS164
KnowMe121
XaKoH 109
QueenE88
Mew2King72
ZerO(Twitch)14
CosmosSc2 8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream61
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• poizon28 38
• Hinosc 16
• Gemini_19 10
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 46
• Michael_bg 15
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3837
Other Games
• Shiphtur346
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 35m
CranKy Ducklings
17h 35m
Online Event
18h 35m
FEL
23h 35m
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.