• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:25
CEST 18:25
KST 01:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)57Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7482 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 17 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 11 2014 15:53 GMT
#1648
Makes no difference to me, that's exactly what infuriates Wave about you. He'll be on my side no matter what because we're brothers.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 11 2014 15:55 GMT
#1653
He continually referred to VA as his preferred lynch marv. If VA flips scum, then Koshi is confirmed mafia, end of story.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 11 2014 15:57 GMT
#1657
LOL
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 11 2014 15:58 GMT
#1658
Yet Risen is town and VE is scum. Yeah I think it's LoL for a little bit instead of this game. I'll see you all in a bit.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 11 2014 16:00 GMT
#1662
It was suboptimal. If there's a townie-looking mafia then they'll probably be in the first nomination. That was a misplay on our part in the first one.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 11 2014 16:02 GMT
#1670
I was like "Yay"
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 11 2014 16:06 GMT
#1683
Why not marv, the guy who is being a meanie and wants to quit anyway?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 11 2014 16:09 GMT
#1691
I think Oats/geript/Vayne/yamato is a fine scumteam.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 11 2014 16:10 GMT
#1695
OH YEAH KOSHI.

Oats/geript/Vayne/Koshi. ftw.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 11 2014 16:11 GMT
#1700
Because he's my brother.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 11 2014 16:11 GMT
#1702
If any of those dudes flip town we can talk about Wave.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 11 2014 16:13 GMT
#1703
Well, any of those dudes, then yamato, then wave. To me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 11 2014 16:13 GMT
#1707
Yes yes, we will if we have to marv stfu.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 11 2014 16:15 GMT
#1714
On February 12 2014 01:15 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2014 01:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yes yes, we will if we have to marv stfu.

I've never been wrong when I've guaranteed someone's alignment. Just factor that in <3

That means, literally nothing about Koshi friend. <3
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 11 2014 16:27 GMT
#1734
Wasn't Holy Mafia in Shadow? And wasn't his MO "Fuck off and come back with huge paragraph posts"?

I could lynch Holy too probably.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 11 2014 18:19 GMT
#1760
On February 09 2014 18:16 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 18:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
Meeeehhhh...it's not really any different from what I expect from twonCora so far yamato. Like...you even said it, his only opinions are of people attacking him. He found you all so he's clearly reading the thread right?

So he doesn't read as scum? That's a non-sequitur.

What I said was, this is similar to how he was playing in Quiet Game, which is true.

Also, his reads are pathetically shallow and he doesn't seem very interested in furthering them, either. When asked, he basically just said, "Yeah, I think he (Palmar) is scum but I'm not going to do anything until he comes back."

Weeeeeeeak. No one but Palmar has been strongly pushing any of their reads and I'm tired of letting these low-effort players play like this.

I mean, this town is like, drowning in nonchalance. Where's the impetus?

I for one find this post ironic and would like everyone to reflect on its significance.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 11 2014 18:22 GMT
#1763
It helps if you get a feel for his play this game by opening his filter and reading his posts. It doesn't take long, A) there aren't very many and B) the majority of them are very short.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 11 2014 23:10 GMT
#1810
Like I'm suspicious of yamato, why do my posts about him not count as anything Rayn? Why are the nominees the only ones whose contributions count? Bullshit.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 11 2014 23:12 GMT
#1812
Lol at all the nominees voting for themselves. Yeah fuck this game...if the people who scum want dead don't even want to pay then I can't be bothered either. Gg scum.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 12 2014 00:19 GMT
#1841
That's nice and everything, but you also have your vote on yourself because you just don't want to play the fucking game. Like, I've been trying to discuss shit, but no one was into discussing Yamato with me. You guys spent a lot of time talking amongst yourselves and deciding that I'm scum together, and when I joined to discuss with you guys everyone fucking disappeared. Like, and now you're back in time to watch the fucking deadline tick by. I don't care if you don't like my excuses for "opting out" of the game, I've been trying to play, been summarily ignored and I'm tired of it. My contributions, in this game AND the last that you're bitching about, were made fun of or ignored, the entire game.

So please, hold hands and lynch me if you want. I'm town, but don't take my word for it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1213
ComeBackTV 1020
SteadfastSC857
TaKeTV 542
IndyStarCraft 201
Rex139
EnkiAlexander 77
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 857
IndyStarCraft 201
Rex 139
ProTech139
BRAT_OK 35
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 43762
Bisu 2536
EffOrt 944
Shuttle 583
Soma 500
BeSt 493
Mini 398
Light 357
Larva 349
ZerO 203
[ Show more ]
Rush 198
Hyuk 121
firebathero 75
Mong 71
Pusan 50
Snow 49
Sexy 44
ToSsGirL 33
Dewaltoss 31
Trap 23
Terrorterran 19
Bale 19
Shine 16
yabsab 12
Rock 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc9443
qojqva1414
Counter-Strike
fl0m1135
Fnx 806
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1379
Khaldor1174
Other Games
singsing1883
hiko1435
FrodaN619
DeMusliM362
Livibee187
Hui .185
ArmadaUGS164
KnowMe121
XaKoH 109
QueenE88
Mew2King72
ZerO(Twitch)14
CosmosSc2 8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream61
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• poizon28 38
• Hinosc 16
• Gemini_19 10
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 46
• Michael_bg 15
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3837
Other Games
• Shiphtur346
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 35m
CranKy Ducklings
17h 35m
Online Event
18h 35m
FEL
23h 35m
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.