• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:47
CEST 15:47
KST 22:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8573 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 09 2014 21:56 GMT
#712
I've literally never been able to correctly identify Grack's alignment. I'll look at the filters you provided, but I'll tell you that your bullet points don't really convince me. Like, a few people are getting "free passes" and how does that mean that any of them are scum? While it's true that scum wouldn't be chomping at the bit to bring up their buddies if they're skating by, why could they just not be townies getting a free pass from other townies due to being lost in the shuffle?

And the Cora lynch - I agree that it having too much steam is troubling, but why does that reflect on Grack for any reason?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 09 2014 22:57 GMT
#766
But guilt isn't only found from scum. Like if I have a result shitty D1 I usually feel really guilty about it as town. Hell that is half the reason I got so being in Shadow.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 09 2014 22:58 GMT
#768
being = behind
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 09 2014 22:58 GMT
#770
result = really

-.-
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 18:03 GMT
#1033
Hey I'm awake!

Gosh can anyone tell me why I'm being talked about as scum?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 18:08 GMT
#1036
But I am townie - why do people think I'm not townie is what I'm asking.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 18:08 GMT
#1037
Like, I'm town so everything I say is townie by definition.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 18:10 GMT
#1039
On February 11 2014 03:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 03:06 Koshi wrote:
In theory VA lynch was always better than Cora lynch if we look at it now. So what I said didn't make much sense.

I am in a idk state atm. Everything is blurry except some townreads and people I don't want to kill if I had the power.

We wait and see.

So why is one of me or marv or both scum?

No bish. ME. You're talking to ME rayn. You've been in here stoking the "VE is Mafia" flames and it ends.

Why didn't you want to lynch VA with me?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 18:14 GMT
#1043
On February 11 2014 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 03:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
On February 11 2014 03:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On February 11 2014 03:06 Koshi wrote:
In theory VA lynch was always better than Cora lynch if we look at it now. So what I said didn't make much sense.

I am in a idk state atm. Everything is blurry except some townreads and people I don't want to kill if I had the power.

We wait and see.

So why is one of me or marv or both scum?

No bish. ME. You're talking to ME rayn. You've been in here stoking the "VE is Mafia" flames and it ends.

Why didn't you want to lynch VA with me?

Because you never really wanted to lynch Vayne. I would expect more from you, especially in this game where players are not bad. Why are you not playing VE?

I am playing, I wanted to lynch Vayne. Such is explicit in my posts. I wasn't around at deadline, but that doesn't make me scum does it rayn? Go read Shadow if you need evidence of that. And guess what's for dinner tonight! MOTHERFUCKING PORKCHOPS RAYN!

I gave reasoning for why I think Vayne is mafia. I voted for Vayne. I tried to get others to vote Vayne. Whatever you say along the lines of "VE didn't really want to lynch Vayne" is an outright lie.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 18:16 GMT
#1045
I also in spite of being mostly absent was able to share my concerns about the Cora wagon. Like, you're either not reading my posts while calling me mafia or you're intentionally being dense about what it is I've been doing this game. Either way, I don't like it and it needs to stop.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 18:23 GMT
#1050
Palmar looks fucking terrible for his stance on Cora. Whether he's familiar with Cora or not, the circumstances surrounding the Cora lynch should have made it blatantly obvious that Cora was town, and to justify still being on him, he's got this whole "He's an asshole, would lynch regardless of alignment" thing going on. Marv is reliant on meta, and so the lack of rage from Cora holds water for him...Palmar has no such excuse to be on Cora.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 18:27 GMT
#1052
Holy could be mafia too - he's not really playing the game the way I'd expect townHoly to play. I kinda had a townread on Holy for his Cora case early on, not because I agreed with the case, but as Cora put it, because he didn't have to write a fucking novel to +1 the Cora wagon at the time he did. But there's a distinct lack of like anything else from him that diminishes that townread significantly.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 18:27 GMT
#1053
Grack is on my to-filter list. Someone else (I think geript) requested I look at that guy and it's on the list.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 18:33 GMT
#1056
Yes. I do. It was what I could muster at the time, and my reasons were explicit in the thread. He's not playing like a townie, he's playing like scum trying to look townie.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 18:34 GMT
#1057
On February 11 2014 03:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And where did the scumread on Koshi go?

The scumread on Koshi diminished as the things I said his play was lacking started resurfacing....the effortless forays into the thread that I used Oats as an example for? Yeah, they actually started happening, so I removed my vote from Koshi.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 18:36 GMT
#1058
Like, people don't listen to me rayn. How long have you been playing here? You should know that in spite of getting "vet cred" people don't EVER listen to me. So I've given up trying to be listened to. Instead, I just make my opinions known and see if anyone who IS listened to agrees with me, and make things happen that way.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 18:39 GMT
#1061
Rayn you've been calling me scum this whole cycle. Forgive me if I take EVERYTHING you say with a grain of salt.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 18:42 GMT
#1063
Like you say you listen to me but you cherrypick two one-line posts to try and disprove me "pushing" Vayne. Why didn't you include the post where I provide the reasoning for my read rayn? Because you're not interested in "figuring me out", you're interested in garnering enough thread sentiment to lynch me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 18:47 GMT
#1067
I am talking to you - if you're on the cusp of rage that's your thing, not mine. I never said I wouldn't talk to or listen to you. I said I'd take everything you say with a grain of salt - meaning that because I'm a scumread of yours, you're obviously not going to be talking to me about your real scumreads and you're only trying to get me to "slip" or whatever and everything you say has a sole purpose of getting me lynched whenever the opportunity arises.

So rage on friend. It makes literally zero difference to me. If you're town then perhaps your rage will make you see things differently.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2014 18:52 GMT
#1070
Well rayn, I'm chalking it up to "It's D1". I gave a fuck who was lynched, but I wasn't around for the shennanigans. It's explicit in my post that I had reservations about the lynch. That you're lumping me in with people who "don't give a fuck who was lynched" is wrong. Like, unfairly wrong.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 711
ComeBackTV 489
SteadfastSC399
TaKeTV 287
Rex113
IndyStarCraft 82
EnkiAlexander 43
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 399
ProTech122
Rex 113
IndyStarCraft 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44454
Bisu 2539
Horang2 1350
Shuttle 896
EffOrt 765
Hyuk 621
BeSt 584
Soma 541
Light 418
Mini 403
[ Show more ]
Larva 339
Rush 225
ZerO 222
Mong 86
Leta 84
Snow 69
Sea.KH 55
Pusan 51
ToSsGirL 49
Mind 44
Sexy 42
JYJ 35
Aegong 27
Yoon 24
Bale 21
Terrorterran 19
sorry 19
Noble 12
Trap 9
Rock 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6822
Counter-Strike
Fnx 793
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1523
Khaldor1027
Lowko460
Other Games
singsing2028
hiko1571
olofmeister1518
Beastyqt466
B2W.Neo417
Livibee194
XaKoH 186
Hui .155
Liquid`VortiX133
ArmadaUGS78
Mew2King75
djWHEAT68
QueenE32
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV162
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream120
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 13
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 30
• FirePhoenix10
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2712
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 13m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 13m
Online Event
21h 13m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.