• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:10
CEST 06:10
KST 13:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8322 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 17 18 19 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 23:19 GMT
#782
On February 10 2014 08:18 Koshi wrote:
How sure are you that I am town Grack?

Koshi totes town.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2014 23:26 GMT
#787
lol I don't know I think Oats is frequently wrong as town, and wouldn't make a push like that as scum.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2014 00:24 GMT
#815
I gave absolutely no opinion on Cora whatsoever. That credit is mine.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2014 00:30 GMT
#825
Marv did it.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2014 00:34 GMT
#833
Lulz Yamato. I probably should have known but Marv was super confident he would rage and that's just hard to ignore.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2014 00:38 GMT
#840
Did cora get killed in titanic 2? I didn't pay much attention that game lol.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2014 01:01 GMT
#852
I always argue with my scum reads. It's really helpful honestly.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2014 01:05 GMT
#854
Sooooo who's getting nominated? I bet it will be Marv/Palmar/Yamato
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2014 01:10 GMT
#858
On February 10 2014 10:08 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2014 10:05 Grackaroni wrote:
Sooooo who's getting nominated? I bet it will be Marv/Palmar/Yamato


I'd be fine with that, ez marv lynch.

Marv would be the only one in that group to possibly nominate himself of course.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2014 01:36 GMT
#862
On February 10 2014 10:11 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2014 10:01 Grackaroni wrote:
I always argue with my scum reads. It's really helpful honestly.


Grack, why did you take no stance on Cora the entire game despite him being the main wagon, the most voted player, looking scummy and being town?

You even questioned his intentions with Palmar here:

Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 11:46 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 09 2014 07:57 Corazon wrote:
Yeah I really don't feel like defending myself. I'm just gonna wait for Yamato to reply to my message.

Btw, you guys should look into Palmar's vote of Geript. Wouldn't it make a lot of sense for scum to try and rile up Geript for no reason?

On February 09 2014 10:58 Corazon wrote:
On February 09 2014 10:47 marvellosity wrote:
Maybe if Palmar does non-geript or better-geript things and rayn tells me where to look, we can get a good lynch.

We could always lynch Palmar for going after Geript, because attacking Geript is a pretty easy thing to do as scum.

Cora do you want to vote Palmar?

Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 15:09 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 09 2014 14:52 Corazon wrote:
On February 09 2014 11:51 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 09 2014 11:49 Corazon wrote:
On February 09 2014 11:46 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 09 2014 07:57 Corazon wrote:
Yeah I really don't feel like defending myself. I'm just gonna wait for Yamato to reply to my message.

Btw, you guys should look into Palmar's vote of Geript. Wouldn't it make a lot of sense for scum to try and rile up Geript for no reason?

On February 09 2014 10:58 Corazon wrote:
On February 09 2014 10:47 marvellosity wrote:
Maybe if Palmar does non-geript or better-geript things and rayn tells me where to look, we can get a good lynch.

We could always lynch Palmar for going after Geript, because attacking Geript is a pretty easy thing to do as scum.

Cora do you want to vote Palmar?

Not yet. I'll give Palmar some more time to do something useful.

You think he's scum though right?

Where did I say that

You've been insinuating that he is scum/should be lynched.

What did you think of his responses and then why did you not portray those feelings to us so as to give us more information on the main lynch candidate?


Also, why did you use a throwaway vote on risen with no explanation:

Show nested quote +
On February 10 2014 03:44 Grackaroni wrote:
Yeah I give up for today. Risen safe lynch; best lynch NA.
##Unvote: VA
##Vote: Risen



but then not push for his lynch, question him or argue with him (seeing as you just stated that arguing with your scum suspect is good)

I think it will be easier if I just give my thought process for the day. I joined the game and read the thread. I didn't see anything I found very scummy, but Corazon was acting like an indifferent observer so I thought that would be good to pressure. (Not in a way that I think he is necessarily scum more that I want to see how he reacts and how other people would respond.) Then he wasn't really interested in talking so I moved on to Marv, who got pissy that I troll voted him and he wouldn't talk to me either. Then I figured Koshi was town and that nobody else was pushing Vayne too hard so I was ok lynching him. BUT then Vayne seemed like he genuinely didn't know anything this game which was really in contrast to last game where it seemed like he knew everything and told town nothing so I settled with Risen because safe + lazy. If it was a close lynch I would have moved my vote either on to Corazon or on to somebody else depending on the situation. Then a townie got lynched. And then I blamed Marv because Marv.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2014 01:42 GMT
#865
On February 10 2014 10:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
Why is risen scum grack?

I don't know if he is scum. There was nobody else I felt strongly about lynching though. Safe as in difficult to read and bad reads as town.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2014 01:43 GMT
#866
It's kind of the same thing as what Vayne was pushing for except I think Vayne had a wider target range probably consisting of you/me/Risen/Vayne/etc
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2014 01:52 GMT
#868
Koshi's posting is very carefree and doesn't seem like his scum posting.

Marv made himself hard to read so I went with a safe lynch rather than a riskier lynch. I could have voted Marv, but I'm not sold on him either.

It depends on who the lynch candidates were. If it was between Oats and Cora I would have moved to Cora. If it was between Cora and WoS there is definitely a possibility I would have moved it to WoS.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2014 01:55 GMT
#870
On February 10 2014 10:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2014 10:42 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 10 2014 10:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
Why is risen scum grack?

I don't know if he is scum. There was nobody else I felt strongly about lynching though. Safe as in difficult to read and bad reads as town.

thats horrifically bad reasoning. Why didnt you put any effort into asking him and shit?

I don't know what you expect from me right now I made it explicitly clear when I voted Risen that I had pretty much given up on finding scum this cycle.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2014 02:00 GMT
#872
Lol Oats I think I'll be here a while longer.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2014 02:15 GMT
#875
Oh god no I had like 8 or 9 candidates.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2014 02:19 GMT
#877
They didn't seem townie?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2014 02:28 GMT
#879
I don't know how I could make this any clearer to you. I had no real scum reads. I basically said so when I voted Risen. You guys just keep asking why I thought risen was scum.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2014 05:06 GMT
#885
On February 10 2014 13:39 geript wrote:
Wave, can't talk. In bathroom hiding phone usage. Look at Grack. <3

Now that is super scummy.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2014 15:34 GMT
#940
I agree with Marv. That read is way too silly to be scum.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 243
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 614
Larva 192
Leta 66
NaDa 57
TT1 17
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm228
League of Legends
JimRising 715
Other Games
summit1g10879
WinterStarcraft464
Mew2King106
ViBE81
ArmadaUGS49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1414
BasetradeTV248
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota251
League of Legends
• Rush1053
• Lourlo813
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 50m
INu's Battles
7h 50m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 50m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 50m
Replay Cast
18h 50m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.