• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:08
CEST 13:08
KST 20:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8940 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 18 2014 15:15 GMT
#3194
24 hr days still huh? That's gonna be brutal soon.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 18 2014 18:27 GMT
#3217
I'm playing, I'm just doing a lot of stuff simultaneously. Why are you thinking yamato isn't the right choice?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 18 2014 18:30 GMT
#3218
On February 19 2014 01:43 Palmar wrote:
@VE why did mafia put you up over holyflare?

Not sure, but assuming he's town it seems like he's a more likely lynch than me with Risen/Grack crying about marv thinking HF scum. I mean, I'm not sure what you're getting at. Do you think it makes HF more likely scum because of it?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 18 2014 18:32 GMT
#3219
Like would you have voted for HF if he were put up instead of me? I probably wouldn't, but I seem to recall there being a period when he was quite close to being lynched.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 18 2014 18:39 GMT
#3220
Along the same lines, I was thinking it wouldn't make much sense for a scum HF to put me up for nominations in how closely we've been working together, I've been kinda including him while touting my own contributions recently...but then with the other candidates being Palmar and Grack, it's hard to say what their goals were with the Nomination.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 18 2014 20:00 GMT
#3238
Palmar you have reservations about Yamato. I would hear them now.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 18 2014 20:24 GMT
#3257
The thing about Yamato is that I still have no idea why he has the reads he has. He says it's pretty clear to him that HF/VE/Palmar are town, but he never qualifies that with any kind of reasoning. We can suppose that he means because Palmar and I were Nominated, but I don't get why he's saying that HF is clearly town, so I don't know why he's narrowed the lynch to the three people he has, and out of them he has literally no preference as to which is most likely scum.

:/

But what really gets my goat about it is in this post:
On February 19 2014 01:45 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 00:57 Palmar wrote:
I am liberally reading "I think it's clear", I guess, but assuming that is indeed your belief, the game is solved from your point of view if you're town. I wonder how that could possibly have gone past you?

As with anything in mafia, everything I say can be assumed to be qualified with the statement "I could be wrong, but".

As for my perspective, yes, it's likely solved, which is why I find it important to argue down my lynch. Still, it's still a good idea to have an idea of why we pick who we pick to lynch outside of the four of us (me, you, VE, HF), which is why I asked you about Oats specifically.


Like, he's trying to clarify why Palmar is choosing the person he is, which is in line with what he's saying, but he never EVER gives any reason as to what his preference is or why. Which is in direct conflict with the bolded. And if it's so important /why/ we choose who we choose, so important that he wants "confirmed" town Palmar to clarify HIS stance, why is it not just as important for the rest of us to know why he has the reads he does?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 18 2014 20:26 GMT
#3258
On February 19 2014 05:23 Palmar wrote:
VE why are we clearing HF based on this Koshi thing.

Is it possible HF/Oats/ (Risen/WoS) is the mafia team?

YOU are clearing HF based on the Koshi thing. I was clearing him because with me he was the only person talking during the Keir lynch - which could be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on whether you think his aim was to point the lynch elsewhere, which at the time I didn't.

Now I'm not so sure. The thing is, I liked your question about why I was put up over Holyflare. Maybe Holyflare should answer that question too, my answer is in the thread.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 18 2014 20:32 GMT
#3259
I would say only one of Risen/HF can be scum. If they're both scum they've got a pretty epic bus thing going on.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 18 2014 20:32 GMT
#3260
Which at LYLO doesn't make much sense.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 18 2014 20:36 GMT
#3261
Come on Palmar, we're just townhunting at this point. Let's find the other townies. From my perspective it's Wave and HF.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 18 2014 20:39 GMT
#3264
I can get down on an Oats lynch I think.

##Unvote
##Vote: Oatsmaster
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 18 2014 21:38 GMT
#3285
Well there's also this about Oats: both yamato AND Wave have stated that they're at least partially interested in lynching Oats today. So if we're assuming Palmar and VE are town, that means that 4 players have stated interest or intent to lynch Oats.

Risen raged by way of Oats, HF hard defending Oats. Oats IS Oats.

So, if Oats is scum, that means that either A) all scum are NOT interested in lynching Oats, or B) at least one scum has stated that he'll lynch Oats or he could lynch Oats.

Considering how unlikely I find a Risen/HF scumteam, I'd say that B) is what we're looking at here, does anyone agree/disagree?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 18 2014 21:46 GMT
#3287
By the by, it seems that Yamato is also AFK until after deadline with his vote on Risen. So that means that with Holyflare's vote there are three votes for Risen WITHOUT Palmar/VE on the wagon at all. :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 18 2014 21:47 GMT
#3288
Meaning there is at minimum one scum on Risen with me and Palmar on the wagon.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 18 2014 21:49 GMT
#3289
Two vote>afk on Risen and this is your target of choice Holyflare?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 18 2014 21:50 GMT
#3292
On February 19 2014 06:49 Holyflare wrote:
My vote isn't on anyone at the moment, I want it to be as unanimous as it can be.

I know but you're speaking like Risen is your lynch of choice. I'm just observing the game-state.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 18 2014 21:57 GMT
#3294
Would have been.....
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 18 2014 22:02 GMT
#3298
I'm not saying they can't be. I'm just making observations. It's possible that Risen is scum with scum voting for him, same as Oats. I'm looking for opinions on what is most likely.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 18 2014 22:24 GMT
#3308
Words cannot express how disappointed I'm going to be if Pallad is scum after all of this.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko281
SpeCial 80
ProTech46
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15597
firebathero 2332
Bisu 1007
Hyuk 656
Horang2 501
Larva 313
BeSt 258
Light 211
Mini 203
EffOrt 148
[ Show more ]
Soma 130
Rush 101
Leta 89
Barracks 78
ZerO 68
Mong 61
Pusan 54
Killer 49
ToSsGirL 42
Sharp 39
Shinee 36
Yoon 35
Snow 33
Aegong 31
Mind 29
NaDa 27
Sexy 26
sorry 21
Bale 20
Hm[arnc] 19
zelot 18
Sacsri 16
Noble 15
JulyZerg 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Sea.KH 11
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
XaKoH 285
Fuzer 171
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss876
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1141
Khaldor1115
Other Games
gofns27667
singsing1935
olofmeister1145
B2W.Neo244
Mew2King84
Livibee65
ArmadaUGS45
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream181
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH121
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 52m
OSC
10h 52m
CranKy Ducklings
22h 52m
Online Event
23h 52m
FEL
1d 4h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.