• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:23
CEST 18:23
KST 01:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8510 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 17 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 14:20 GMT
#2876
Like he says "VE why no okay with dying, see marv and rayn and me all martyr on Nom1?"

Marv and rayn wanted to die because they were unsure about the game and weren't having fun playing. I'VE got a good idea about where to go from here, and I'VE been invested in playing the game. WHY would I be okay with dying just so that Palmar, who AFK'd the fuck out of the only cycle we've lynched scum, can clear me? That doesn't make any kind of sense in any fucking realm.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 14:27 GMT
#2881
Well maybe if you didn't say insane things like "We should kill VE, who is literally one of two people trying to solve the game, instead of Grack, the unreadable troll who AFKs more often than not, because I think it will help us win" then people wouldn't think insane things about you. Just a suggestion.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 14:28 GMT
#2882
Out of curiosity Palmar, why the sudden urge to live now? I don't get it - why were you okay dying in previous Nominations and not this one? Just roll over bro.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 14:32 GMT
#2888
Anything you can do to get that scumread Palmar. First it was because I "wasn't playing" even though I was, in fact, playing, now it's because I don't have a townread on you while you're making shit up to try and get me lynched.

LOL

Just keep reaching bro.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 14:35 GMT
#2893
I didn't do "literally nothing". I didn't have firm scumreads, but then NO ONE did, and that was a major reason why people weren't having fun and stumbling over themselves to KILL THEMSELVES. Palmar you're being thick-headed and ignorant. You're using false heuristics and buzz words to try and paint me in a scummy light, and it all stinks of pushing an agenda. You know who else wanted to lynch me Palmar? Keirathi, lynched scum. Went on a fucking TIRADE to do it. I think we just lynch all the people who want to lynch VE and we win. Starting with you.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 14:37 GMT
#2896
On February 17 2014 23:36 Risen wrote:
Oh man if palmar is scum I think we can afford to lynch me next cycle

I'm praying for this to be the case Risen. No offense.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 14:38 GMT
#2901
On February 17 2014 23:37 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2014 23:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
I didn't do "literally nothing". I didn't have firm scumreads, but then NO ONE did, and that was a major reason why people weren't having fun and stumbling over themselves to KILL THEMSELVES. Palmar you're being thick-headed and ignorant. You're using false heuristics and buzz words to try and paint me in a scummy light, and it all stinks of pushing an agenda. You know who else wanted to lynch me Palmar? Keirathi, lynched scum. Went on a fucking TIRADE to do it. I think we just lynch all the people who want to lynch VE and we win. Starting with you.


You had no influence in town and you were fine with it.

If you think I'm scum I'm by definition not being thick-headed and ignorant, as that would mean I'd know I was being wrong. I think I'm being right.

Do you agree with Holyflare that Grack is scum VE?

I haven't looked at Grack yet - that was part of what I intended to do when I woke up this morning. Instead I found you in here spouting nonsense.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 14:39 GMT
#2904
Let me ask you Palmar: why do you feel like town has a better chance of winning with Grack alive than with me alive assuming we're both town?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 14:42 GMT
#2909
On February 17 2014 23:40 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2014 23:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
Let me ask you Palmar: why do you feel like town has a better chance of winning with Grack alive than with me alive assuming we're both town?


If you're both town, we're better off with you alive.

But you think that I'm more likely scum than Grack? In spite of me coming in and very obviously caring about trying to solve the game last cycle when NO ONE ELSE was interested, in spite of Grack continuing to be a complete non-entity this game, and in spite of at least a few people (some flipped) who have town-reads on me, you think I'M the most likely scum?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 14:45 GMT
#2912
PALMAR DIES TODAY.

NO ONE VOTES ANYONE BUT PALMAR OR CLAIMS FUCKING SCUM.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 14:46 GMT
#2914
Actually, belay that. I'm just gonna fuck off for a little bit and come back later. Maybe then I won't be furious and saying things I may or may not actually mean.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 14:50 GMT
#2922
You want to kill me off so that you can "trust my reads" while you're sitting here developing your own picture of how the lynches are going to go later. You don't give a shit about my reads. You're just blowing smoke up my ass so that I'm like "Oh well if Palmar thinks I'm town then it's okay for me to die. Herp derp."
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 14:51 GMT
#2923
On February 17 2014 23:49 Oatsmaster wrote:
I think everyone is town in todays nomination but VE the least townie and this push on Palmar smells really really bad.

Oh look, even more kindling.

##Unvote
##Vote: VisceraEyes


Enjoy the game boys.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 15:04 GMT
#2935
On February 18 2014 00:00 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2014 23:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
You want to kill me off so that you can "trust my reads" while you're sitting here developing your own picture of how the lynches are going to go later. You don't give a shit about my reads. You're just blowing smoke up my ass so that I'm like "Oh well if Palmar thinks I'm town then it's okay for me to die. Herp derp."


Why do you assume I'm lying.

I'm begging you to work with me. I have no idea why you are so against it. Hell if you can prove to me Grack is scum, I'll lynch him today, but then you'd also have to explain why you didn't just vote him last nomination lynch over Koshi.

I really, really want to know who you think is scum, and why.

Can you please do this for me?

I've gone on and on about why I think yamato and Risen are scum. If you're at all interested in my reads you would know this. I'm afk until after this farce is over.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 15:33 GMT
#2952
On February 18 2014 00:26 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2014 00:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
On February 18 2014 00:00 Palmar wrote:
On February 17 2014 23:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
You want to kill me off so that you can "trust my reads" while you're sitting here developing your own picture of how the lynches are going to go later. You don't give a shit about my reads. You're just blowing smoke up my ass so that I'm like "Oh well if Palmar thinks I'm town then it's okay for me to die. Herp derp."


Why do you assume I'm lying.

I'm begging you to work with me. I have no idea why you are so against it. Hell if you can prove to me Grack is scum, I'll lynch him today, but then you'd also have to explain why you didn't just vote him last nomination lynch over Koshi.

I really, really want to know who you think is scum, and why.

Can you please do this for me?

I've gone on and on about why I think yamato and Risen are scum. If you're at all interested in my reads you would know this. I'm afk until after this farce is over.


It's optimal play for you as both alignments to stay here and have a discussion with me.

It was optimal play for you to have this same discussion with me yesterday. You know, when you were tossing shit on me for trying to play the game. Remember? Fuck off Palmar.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 15:37 GMT
#2957
Well good luck with that. I hope your retarded bullshit goes really well.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 15:39 GMT
#2960
PALMAR YOU ARE LITERALLY TRYING TO KILL ONE OF THE ONLY PEOPLE INTERESTED IN WINNING THE GAME FOR TOWN. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOUE XPECT ME TO DO OR THINK?!!??
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 16:33 GMT
#2976
That post appealing directly to me says the following: I want VE alive and trying to figure out the game - as long as he's afk and isn't doing anything. But as soon as he does something, he's more likely scum and has to die for the game to move forward.

Good stuff Palmar. Srs, top notch.

##Unvote
##Vote: Palmar
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 16:55 GMT
#2979
HF is Palmar scum? I'm very biased right now.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 16:57 GMT
#2980
Also players like Yamato/Wave... </3
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 100
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 548
IndyStarCraft 100
BRAT_OK 37
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29928
Bisu 1810
Shuttle 1452
Hyuk 945
Mini 504
EffOrt 463
Larva 294
ZerO 255
firebathero 192
hero 62
[ Show more ]
Hyun 48
Mong 44
PianO 43
Trap 40
Sexy 36
Killer 34
Pusan 32
ToSsGirL 28
sorry 19
zelot 19
Rock 13
Bale 12
Terrorterran 12
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 6
Liquid`Ret 0
Dota 2
Gorgc9789
qojqva1916
Dendi949
Counter-Strike
Fnx 570
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1500
crisheroes1131
Liquid`Hasu638
Other Games
fl0m2287
singsing1959
B2W.Neo963
FrodaN932
Beastyqt656
Mlord418
Hui .233
Liquid`VortiX167
Livibee164
KnowMe131
ArmadaUGS120
Mew2King67
Trikslyr33
CosmosSc2 14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 61
• StrangeGG 40
• mYiSmile122
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 13
• Azhi_Dahaki11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7831
League of Legends
• Jankos1751
Other Games
• Shiphtur244
• WagamamaTV205
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
37m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 37m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 37m
INu's Battles
19h 37m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 37m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.