• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:15
CEST 23:15
KST 06:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13548 users

[I][T][M] Vengeful Mini Mafia! - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 21 Next All
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 12:44 GMT
#480
How do you feel about the content of the cases themselves on Prome and Wave?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 13:18 GMT
#484
Bit odd to be suspicious enough of 3 people to be able to make cases on 3 people I guess (if we include DP). Not sure.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 13:51 GMT
#486
I don't understand the connection between the two things.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 13:59 GMT
#489
I don't see why Artanis' scumclaim has anything to do with whether Prome agrees with a point about lynching/shooting though?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 14:39 GMT
#494
How can you be curious when I literally made a case explaining why?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 14:44 GMT
#495
Artanis, that whole post :/

Jeez
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 14:45 GMT
#497
On February 04 2014 23:44 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 23:39 marvellosity wrote:
How can you be curious when I literally made a case explaining why?

You said you consider him to be scummy for pointing out things for the sake of it. My experience is that Rayn points out just about anything he finds remotely interesting. So why does it make him scum?

Because his read on Holy wasn't even remotely interesting, it was simply pointless. As explained.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 14:46 GMT
#498
On the contrary indeed - all of rayn's posts usually have some sort of point, even if it is a rayn-point and even if it is verbal diahhroea.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 14:51 GMT
#500
It just boils down to that it's a very pointless thing to say "I'm going to keep a very close eye on marv".

Which it was.

There's not a lot else I have to say about it because it's not pushing me very much one way or another.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 14:55 GMT
#505
On February 04 2014 23:53 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 23:45 marvellosity wrote:
On February 04 2014 23:44 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 04 2014 23:39 marvellosity wrote:
How can you be curious when I literally made a case explaining why?

You said you consider him to be scummy for pointing out things for the sake of it. My experience is that Rayn points out just about anything he finds remotely interesting. So why does it make him scum?

Because his read on Holy wasn't even remotely interesting, it was simply pointless. As explained.

I'm talking mostly about your second and third points here. As for the first, I could see it as a post basically telling HF to not purposefully enrage DP and his thoughts wandered from there. Posts being pointless does not equal scum, you should be well aware of that.

Which points?

Be clear, boy.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 14:55 GMT
#506
On February 04 2014 23:53 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 23:45 marvellosity wrote:
On February 04 2014 23:44 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 04 2014 23:39 marvellosity wrote:
How can you be curious when I literally made a case explaining why?

You said you consider him to be scummy for pointing out things for the sake of it. My experience is that Rayn points out just about anything he finds remotely interesting. So why does it make him scum?

Because his read on Holy wasn't even remotely interesting, it was simply pointless. As explained.

I'm talking mostly about your second and third points here. As for the first, I could see it as a post basically telling HF to not purposefully enrage DP and his thoughts wandered from there. Posts being pointless does not equal scum, you should be well aware of that.

Actually this is awful because rayn explained this is not how it went down.
I could see it as a post basically telling HF to not purposefully enrage DP and his thoughts wandered from there
rayn literally said he was setting up the point. Nothing to do with wandering.

Artanis, I am disappointed.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 14:58 GMT
#510
Artanis, be very specific what the issue is with my post, because at the moment I'm not seeing it and it looks like you're just saying things. Quote stuff and explain what is wrong with it.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 15:09 GMT
#515
Obviously it's not useful, but what else is there to say about it? Just wait and see what he posts later.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 15:14 GMT
#519
On February 04 2014 20:13 marvellosity wrote:

Revising this list

8.raynpelikoneet
4.Holyflare
3.DarthPunk
6.WaveOfShadow
2.iamperfection
5.Promethelax
9.Cephiro
1.marvellosity
7.Artanis

DP ^ 3 places


7.raynpelikoneet
4.Holyflare
3.DarthPunk
6.WaveOfShadow
2.iamperfection
5.Promethelax
8.Cephiro
1.marvellosity
9.Artanis

4-6 reasonably interchangeable, Artanis down 2 because his posts here are just... well... extremely untownie.
##Unvote
##Vote: Artanis

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 17:02 GMT
#525
Noone pushed Cephiro like crazy on Day 1.

And Cephiro was mine/yamato's lynch D2 but Mocsta fakeclaimed doctor to save him from the lynch.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 17:10 GMT
#528
On February 05 2014 02:09 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 19:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On February 04 2014 19:46 marvellosity wrote:
How do I know? You just made some weird nitpicky thing about a post I made, and said Prome is mafia when he probably isn't. Very bleh.

Yeah and you didn't even care to answer me.
You said "mafia benefits from chaos and whatever shit", then you call DP out for it when it was clearly Holyflare who caused the thing in the first place. So yes, i want to know why it's only DP's "fault". And now you are being a bitch and doing the same thing here, and i have no fucking idea why.


I cared to fall asleep though.

Early game is early game. Like you I'm bored of DP going on about his bullshit with Artanis' entrance. I tried, halfheartedly, to change the direction of the conversation onto HF. This game has felt like one with an end day shennanie scum lynch. And the players who haven't done anything to strike me as townie are: HF/Rayn/Ceph/Art of those three I like Artanis most on a personal level and find him easiest to read (I have no idea how I would read Ceph as I've never played with him) so I'd rather like to lynch one of the other three guys.

Bold and red don't really go together. Try again.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 17:19 GMT
#531
Why not? Cephiro was defaulted to 9 because he hadn't posted. What a stupid question.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 17:21 GMT
#533
On February 05 2014 02:20 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 21:15 marvellosity wrote:
If your accusation on him had included "but I think x or y (in this case Artanis) aren't townie, how can he think this" then I'd be more sympathetic, but you didn't say that - you made it into a general point, and as a general point it's meaningless.


There are three scum. I happen to think that marv/dp/iamp/wos are town as am I. So that leaves me with four players who could be scum and of them two have not posted. So I am pretty damn sure at least one of the two players who haven't posted are scum. I didn't spell it out earlier but it makes perfect sense. Why is this a hard concept to follow?


Why are you quoting me here?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 17:30 GMT
#539
On February 05 2014 02:29 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2014 02:10 marvellosity wrote:
On February 05 2014 02:09 Promethelax wrote:
On February 04 2014 19:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On February 04 2014 19:46 marvellosity wrote:
How do I know? You just made some weird nitpicky thing about a post I made, and said Prome is mafia when he probably isn't. Very bleh.

Yeah and you didn't even care to answer me.
You said "mafia benefits from chaos and whatever shit", then you call DP out for it when it was clearly Holyflare who caused the thing in the first place. So yes, i want to know why it's only DP's "fault". And now you are being a bitch and doing the same thing here, and i have no fucking idea why.


I cared to fall asleep though.

Early game is early game. Like you I'm bored of DP going on about his bullshit with Artanis' entrance. I tried, halfheartedly, to change the direction of the conversation onto HF. This game has felt like one with an end day shennanie scum lynch. And the players who haven't done anything to strike me as townie are: HF/Rayn/Ceph/Art of those three I like Artanis most on a personal level and find him easiest to read (I have no idea how I would read Ceph as I've never played with him) so I'd rather like to lynch one of the other three guys.

Bold and red don't really go together. Try again.


I have not had the chance to read him yet so at this point I'd prefer not to lynch him.

Probably better to read people before offering opinions on who you want to lynch, hmm darling?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2014 17:32 GMT
#541
But I was talking to rayn about his read on you, not about you and your read on the lurkers.

Much confusion.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O148
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17052
Calm 1987
Shuttle 329
White-Ra 245
Mini 185
ZZZero.O 148
firebathero 73
soO 12
Sacsri 5
League of Legends
Doublelift427
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5116
Liquid`Hasu60
Other Games
summit1g8688
FrodaN2183
Liquid`RaSZi2063
fl0m1222
crisheroes305
IndyStarCraft 197
ToD197
Pyrionflax196
Livibee186
C9.Mang0110
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick999
BasetradeTV213
StarCraft 2
angryscii 26
EmSc Tv 7
EmSc2Tv 7
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 33
• Adnapsc2 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki41
• blackmanpl 40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1586
• Shiphtur677
• WagamamaTV327
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 45m
Replay Cast
1h 45m
OSC
14h 45m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.