• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:27
CEST 14:27
KST 21:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6965 users

[I][T][M] Vengeful Mini Mafia! - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 04 2014 02:40 GMT
#279
I find myself kinda into the idea of lynching Cephiro (I finally figured out how to spell it) basically only he and Rayn have not been here for the opening remarks and I've found the general pace and movement of this opening to be townie and interested. I'd be willing to lynch those who are not here. Ergo Cephiro/rayn.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 04 2014 02:41 GMT
#281
On February 04 2014 11:40 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 11:35 Promethelax wrote:
On February 04 2014 11:33 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 04 2014 11:30 Promethelax wrote:
On February 04 2014 11:27 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 04 2014 11:25 iamperfection wrote:
On February 04 2014 11:15 DarthPunk wrote:

the simplest answer is: If there is no reason to do something as town then that person is very likely not to be town.


specifically why would you say something like this when you know it isn't true.


It is true. More likely. of course there are exceptions. And if anyone was going to be an exception it would be artanis for the reasons stated.

Still makes no sense to do that as town and does make sense for mafia.


Explain in a calm, rational, manner what a scum gains from this. I know you said its a thing scum would never do so instant town cred but you are also saying its a thing town would never do. Clearly someone has just done it and it has been done before so can you answer me which it is? Do town or scum never claim scum in the thread?


Firstly don't condescend to me prome. My recent posts have been calm and rational so there is no fucking reason to say that.

Secondly the reason you do it as scum is because it is a WIFOM bomb. People will think there is no way scum would claim scum so clearly this guy is not scum.

I would ask you the same thing in reverse. For what reason would town ever claim scum?


Because they can, townies like to do silly shit to start games. Happens all the time.


There are more productive ways to do that then claiming scum.


No argument from me. But it isn't outside the wheelhouse of most town players and you yourself said that it is a thing Artanis does regularly as either alignment.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 04 2014 02:50 GMT
#288
While we sit around waiting for DP to sift through Art's filters shall we move this discussion away from Dp and towards HF? Yes, yes we shall.

Why did Holy just vanish, he was here excited to be playing but when things got hot he got out of the kitchen. He was here to claim a mindmeld and here to argue its validity but he hasn't provided anything new to the discussion. Is HF scum? Inside sources say yes.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 04 2014 02:58 GMT
#296
On February 04 2014 11:55 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 11:50 Promethelax wrote:
While we sit around waiting for DP to sift through Art's filters shall we move this discussion away from Dp and towards HF? Yes, yes we shall.

Why did Holy just vanish, he was here excited to be playing but when things got hot he got out of the kitchen. He was here to claim a mindmeld and here to argue its validity but he hasn't provided anything new to the discussion. Is HF scum? Inside sources say yes.

um he seemed to me to be putting quite the spotlight on himself with his cases on dp and he pretty much shit posted with dp for awhile while promoting discussion. dont seem like scum things to me. maybe you should check your sources.


After watching him shit with Gonzaw last invite game I don't think that is all that unlikely for him as scum.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 04 2014 03:04 GMT
#300
On February 04 2014 12:03 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 11:59 iamperfection wrote:
On February 04 2014 11:57 DarthPunk wrote:
He claims shit all the time in voice though so I am not sure how applicable that is.

so we agree its irrelevant.


Why would you do it as town though? What is the reason behind it as town. It just makes no fucking sense for town to do that.


no reason for town, no reason for scum, yes reason for Artanis. Got it. Not alignment indicative. Move on to something else.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 04 2014 03:05 GMT
#302
So do you have any reads on any players? Besides 'wait and see?'
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 04 2014 03:07 GMT
#304
I'm sorry, I just don't see it. If town never did it there would be no wifom. If there is wifom than all it is is wifom.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 04 2014 03:08 GMT
#306
On February 04 2014 12:07 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 12:05 Promethelax wrote:
So do you have any reads on any players? Besides 'wait and see?'

Not really. We have infinite time so I don't see why we should rush things.


72hours=/=infinite time
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 04 2014 03:09 GMT
#308
On February 04 2014 12:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 12:07 Promethelax wrote:
I'm sorry, I just don't see it. If town never did it there would be no wifom. If there is wifom than all it is is wifom.


Maybe I just value wifom more than you do as a tool to deceive the town.


I don't think its a bad tool for scum, I just think it is a bad reason to read someone as scum.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 04 2014 03:13 GMT
#312
On February 04 2014 11:50 Promethelax wrote:
While we sit around waiting for DP to sift through Art's filters shall we move this discussion away from Dp and towards HF? Yes, yes we shall.

Why did Holy just vanish, he was here excited to be playing but when things got hot he got out of the kitchen. He was here to claim a mindmeld and here to argue its validity but he hasn't provided anything new to the discussion. Is HF scum? Inside sources say yes.


On February 04 2014 11:40 Promethelax wrote:
I find myself kinda into the idea of lynching Cephiro (I finally figured out how to spell it) basically only he and Rayn have not been here for the opening remarks and I've found the general pace and movement of this opening to be townie and interested. I'd be willing to lynch those who are not here. Ergo Cephiro/rayn.


On February 04 2014 11:37 Promethelax wrote:
yeah, I don't disagree. Your problem though is that scum will shoot said townies if/when we lynch them.

Right now I'd say marv/imp both looking townie to me.

Waiting to hear from Artanis as I don't have trouble reading him. Need some personal time with him to really 'get a feel' for things.


do you even read bro?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 04 2014 03:22 GMT
#317
Its almost as if I explained it in that post. Try reading it.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 04 2014 03:31 GMT
#321
Sorry, that wasn't productive, mad at people who are not you.

two reasons
1: gut says people present are town for various reasons. I would bet good money that at least one of ceph/rayn are scum
2. it was a change of topic from the DP thinks Art is scum for something prome thinks is not alignment indicative. Amd I was/am bored with that topic.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 04 2014 03:32 GMT
#322
On February 04 2014 12:30 DarthPunk wrote:
##unvote

##vote:promethelax


No reason to refuse to answer questions and engage in a discourse if you are town. Further I wouldn't expect the town prome I've played in a tonne of games with to act that way.


oh good. Now it feels like one of my usual games. I do miss being a d1 suspect. Its been soooooo long.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 04 2014 03:36 GMT
#327
it was literally right there...
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 04 2014 03:38 GMT
#328
oh, umm marv is fine in my books. It is a mentality thing but he isn't forcing himself to post like he was last invite game. In shadow there was a certain feel to all his posts that left me feeling a little slimy and it just isn't here at all.

Now you do Iamp
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 04 2014 03:49 GMT
#335
Iamp: since you are here wanna join in the fun? Do WoS.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 04 2014 03:54 GMT
#337
awww... you're no fun.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 04 2014 04:12 GMT
#339
you missed the thread a bit there. Which makes me feel better given how many times I've already almost posted in their game.

WoS: will you play along? You liked my thought that the posters so far felt townie. Which of the players who have posted feels the least townie?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 04 2014 17:02 GMT
#524
On February 04 2014 14:45 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 12:00 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 04 2014 10:49 Holyflare wrote:
On February 04 2014 10:45 iamperfection wrote:
dp can get emotional as town.

answer my question dp its quite a simple one.


Yes. There is a difference though. Getting emotional in the game when people aren't doing something or are town that aren't listening is when it mostly happens. Getting emotional at someone pushing "shit cases" and being "awful" shouldn't trigger those same emotions though, your first thought should be that they are scum pushing an agenda and then further investigate. Especially as DP has said "HF is a good town player that I listened to" (in Titanic). So if he thinks I am being shit in this game he should jump to the conclusion that I am being scum. Yet, this anger relates to someone that has a scum mindset of a towny pushing a case that doesn't "make sense to me even if I AM scum".

Catching up, but....um...did you or did you not read my reactions to Toad's/Foolishness's terrible cases on me last game?

Your conclusions are completely wrong imo.


Toad's case was legitimately beyond terrible. This case was totally unjustified rage on a case that wasn't awful. How can you equate the two things at all? The fact that 3 people jumped onto him because of that shows that other people agree why so have you taken the opposite point of view?

Please explain how my conclusions are wrong.




Now onto Prome.

Half of Prome's filter is talking about tactics that scum can do and what would be best for the town to do. Now, at the start of the game it isn't so bad, however, when he talks about it more and more even though he has "thought about it a lot before the game" his ideas do not add up. In fact, there are many contradictions in his thought processes.

For instance, over time Prome discusses how it is more beneficial to kill a fringe looking townie/scum to then shoot who we think is actual scum so we can determine the alignment from the flip.
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 11:32 Promethelax wrote:
On February 04 2014 11:29 marvellosity wrote:
On February 04 2014 11:28 Promethelax wrote:
On February 04 2014 11:25 Holyflare wrote:
On February 04 2014 11:23 Promethelax wrote:
On February 04 2014 11:19 marvellosity wrote:
On February 04 2014 11:16 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 04 2014 11:15 Promethelax wrote:
On February 04 2014 11:12 DarthPunk wrote:
[quote]

It's not the same in this setup because you get a vig shot bro.


one bad shot and lylo. Totally the same, lynching scum>vigging them. Actually maybe not now that I write it down. Would prefer to lynch a townie who was on the margins of looking scummy and have them shoot a scum. It will confirm two alignments.

Was thinking in the pre game if one player is kicking ass and taking names for town scum may actually choose to bus to be able to use their shot on said player. We should not be too confidant that those who push scum are town. There is valid reason for scum to bus even when neither scum is in danger.


That is a fucking stupid plan if you are scum.

Actually it's interesting and worth spending at least some thought on.

Some time down the line you have player A and player B, both are suspicious and town is deciding between them. One mafia one townie. One is going to be lynched, the other will be vigged by the lynched player (seems a sensible play).

Makes sense for the mafia in that situation to bus the mafia, so the mafia dies and doesn't flip, and the townie flips. Probably a better result for mafia than the townie not flipping and shooting the mafia who does flip.

So it seems there's probably situations where bussing might be optimal for mafia


It is actually a great plan for mafia. Even more than that the bussed mafia can shoot bigawesometownie1 and next day it is likely that town will lynch scummylookingtowniewhowasupforlynch since lynchedmafiaplayerX didn't shoot him.

Does DP saying that a great plan for mafia is shitty make him scum? Yes/no?


That is why we come to a consensus and make the people we lynch shoot specific targets.


Can I assume for a minute that you are not dumb? Given your play in past games I think I can assume that. Why will mafia do what we tell them? If we all get together to lynch Cephero and he says he'll shoot artanis but really shoots marv how do we punish him for that? We don't. He is already dead. So why are you harping on this point. You haven't thought about this at all, have you?

Play nice.

That scenario removes the doubt from Cephiro's flip, which is a decently good thing.


Given that we lynched him I'd say we're reasonably sure. I still think scum killing townie#1 and town knowing that dead guy=scum is > for scum than townie#4 being dead and town not knowing if dead=scum

maybe that is just me though.


However, he also states that he'd never mislynch Cephiro.

Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 11:34 Promethelax wrote:
On February 04 2014 11:33 iamperfection wrote:
On February 04 2014 11:32 Promethelax wrote:
On February 04 2014 11:29 marvellosity wrote:
On February 04 2014 11:28 Promethelax wrote:
On February 04 2014 11:25 Holyflare wrote:
On February 04 2014 11:23 Promethelax wrote:
On February 04 2014 11:19 marvellosity wrote:
On February 04 2014 11:16 DarthPunk wrote:
[quote]

That is a fucking stupid plan if you are scum.

Actually it's interesting and worth spending at least some thought on.

Some time down the line you have player A and player B, both are suspicious and town is deciding between them. One mafia one townie. One is going to be lynched, the other will be vigged by the lynched player (seems a sensible play).

Makes sense for the mafia in that situation to bus the mafia, so the mafia dies and doesn't flip, and the townie flips. Probably a better result for mafia than the townie not flipping and shooting the mafia who does flip.

So it seems there's probably situations where bussing might be optimal for mafia


It is actually a great plan for mafia. Even more than that the bussed mafia can shoot bigawesometownie1 and next day it is likely that town will lynch scummylookingtowniewhowasupforlynch since lynchedmafiaplayerX didn't shoot him.

Does DP saying that a great plan for mafia is shitty make him scum? Yes/no?


That is why we come to a consensus and make the people we lynch shoot specific targets.


Can I assume for a minute that you are not dumb? Given your play in past games I think I can assume that. Why will mafia do what we tell them? If we all get together to lynch Cephero and he says he'll shoot artanis but really shoots marv how do we punish him for that? We don't. He is already dead. So why are you harping on this point. You haven't thought about this at all, have you?

Play nice.

That scenario removes the doubt from Cephiro's flip, which is a decently good thing.


Given that we lynched him I'd say we're reasonably sure. I still think scum killing townie#1 and town knowing that dead guy=scum is > for scum than townie#4 being dead and town not knowing if dead=scum

maybe that is just me though.

wat !?! you never mislynch people?


I've never mislynched cephero
This presumably implies that he can read Cephiro quite well, to the ability that he wouldn't mislynch him. Yet, his stance on Cephiro becomes increasingly more different than Artanis:

Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 11:37 Promethelax wrote:
yeah, I don't disagree. Your problem though is that scum will shoot said townies if/when we lynch them.

Right now I'd say marv/imp both looking townie to me.

Waiting to hear from Artanis as I don't have trouble reading him. Need some personal time with him to really 'get a feel' for things.


Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 11:40 Promethelax wrote:
I find myself kinda into the idea of lynching Cephiro (I finally figured out how to spell it) basically only he and Rayn have not been here for the opening remarks and I've found the general pace and movement of this opening to be townie and interested. I'd be willing to lynch those who are not here. Ergo Cephiro/rayn.



He doesn't mislynch Cephiro, yet here we have him increasingly leaning more and more towards lynching him without even talking to him OR rayn. Like, I understand that the pace feels towny right now but why Cephiro over Rayn? Like there is a legitimate super focus on lynching Cephiro over Artanis who claimed mafia with no thread activity further or rayn who hasn't typed at all either. He "thinks" there is a mafia between rayn and cephiro based on the thread but if that's the case then he WOULDN'T want to lynch Cephiro based on what he's said before, he would want to vote a fringe towny (probably me based on his next post), yet this conclusion is seemingly absent:

Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 11:50 Promethelax wrote:
While we sit around waiting for DP to sift through Art's filters shall we move this discussion away from Dp and towards HF? Yes, yes we shall.

Why did Holy just vanish, he was here excited to be playing but when things got hot he got out of the kitchen. He was here to claim a mindmeld and here to argue its validity but he hasn't provided anything new to the discussion. Is HF scum? Inside sources say yes.


His only reasoning? That I vanished. Lol.

Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 12:31 Promethelax wrote:
Sorry, that wasn't productive, mad at people who are not you.

two reasons
1: gut says people present are town for various reasons. I would bet good money that at least one of ceph/rayn are scum

2. it was a change of topic from the DP thinks Art is scum for something prome thinks is not alignment indicative. Amd I was/am bored with that topic.
This is also an incoherent thought. If the people present are town then why is he mad at those people and displaying it in the thread? If there is a good chance of scum in cephiro/rayn then surely he should be happy that he's narrowed down the pool of potential scum to two?


I've never played with Cephiro, it was a joke.
And the people I was mad at were my girlfriend.

Your case is invalid.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 04 2014 17:04 GMT
#526
On February 04 2014 19:31 DarthPunk wrote:
##marv

You are voting based on your bruised ego, gave no reasoning for your votes, and have not made a case on either of the people you voted for based on events in the game.


marv is super obviously town. For meta reasons.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings217
SHIN 151
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 365
ByuN 315
SHIN 151
Railgan 55
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69705
Calm 11056
Rain 2471
Bisu 1537
FanTaSy 847
soO 537
Shuttle 510
Stork 503
Rush 263
Soma 240
[ Show more ]
Snow 203
firebathero 196
Last 170
Light 111
Mind 96
Pusan 75
Sea.KH 61
ToSsGirL 50
Sharp 46
hero 41
Killer 40
Free 37
Bale 37
sorry 34
Trap 34
Mong 32
Aegong 30
Hm[arnc] 27
zelot 21
yabsab 17
Sacsri 13
Shine 13
Sexy 13
HiyA 12
Noble 12
IntoTheRainbow 10
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8614
Dendi493
Counter-Strike
fl0m1496
byalli706
x6flipin675
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Other Games
gofns31874
singsing2216
B2W.Neo525
Pyrionflax251
ToD152
Trikslyr27
Chillindude11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV253
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 84
• Gemini_19 14
• Dystopia_ 3
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV506
League of Legends
• Jankos3106
• Nemesis990
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1226
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 34m
OSC
10h 34m
Replay Cast
10h 34m
OSC
23h 34m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.