• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:27
CEST 22:27
KST 05:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12054 users

[I][T][M] Vengeful Mini Mafia! - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 21 Next All
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:12 GMT
#1278
I'm not really sure, I haven't read it properly.

If I were to guess, probably LSB is annoyed at you calling him scum (did you do that?) and thinks you're pushing bad ideas.

Holy is either super lazy/uninterested town or mafia, which explains whatever he's doing.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:14 GMT
#1280
DP, your main scumread is offering himself up to be lynched after a mafia died yesterday

please vote for him toute de suite
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:14 GMT
#1281
now there's a good question Wave. I just thought of it as i pressed send on my last post too D:
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:15 GMT
#1283
oh I can't wait to hear this.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:15 GMT
#1284
DP, I'm allowed to criticise you. Get over it.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:15 GMT
#1285
Mr Prome is mafia over there.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:17 GMT
#1288
Please answer Wave's question.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:18 GMT
#1290
iamp was super townie, very little chance LSB is mafia. LSB isn't really pushing scummy things either, he's just being weird.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:19 GMT
#1292
It does help, I will die and shoot mafia and there's only one left.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:19 GMT
#1294
On February 07 2014 09:19 LSB wrote:
Fuuukkk. I just realized that since marv isn't dead Rayn is probably mafia.

I'll do your dirty work for you marv

##unvote
##Vote LSB

Explain? O.o
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:20 GMT
#1296
On February 07 2014 09:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:12 DarthPunk wrote:
ew this cephiro push the last few pages is weird.

Wave you said cephiro was townie based on 'feels' has your read on ceph changed now that you agree with what LSB is sayinG?

No I think Ceph is more likely town. I think Rayn actually has a higher chance to flip scum out of the three of them. Maybe LSB/Rayn equally likely? Not sure. Just because I agree with LSB's ideas doesn't mean I like how he basically did fuck all right up to the point where I realized he was still in the game.

I actually find all this pretty dodgy.

*muses*
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:20 GMT
#1299
On February 07 2014 09:20 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:14 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 08:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
Where dem other power players at lately?
DP it's not your birthday anymore, come back

(Though I loved that gif post)


Just got up and reading the thread now,

Glad you liked that gif post.

I was pretty upset that no one commented on how awesome it was. :D

from a cursory glance though rayn is like super super townie because he gives zero fucks about dieing.

he wanted to lynch promethelax who is very likely to shoot him as scum or town, and actually pushed for his hammer.

He wants to lynch marv who is very likely to shoot him as scum or town.

Like it just makes zero sense to suicide in that way as scum. ESPECIALLY because artanis was scum and was guaranteed to get killed at some point.

I don't think giving zero fucks about dying is a towntell, especially in this setup.
And why is marv doing the same thing not indicative to you in that case?


what?, getting shot is the worst possible outcome for mafia correct? you don't get to shoot town, you are flipped giving maximum information and you confirm the other player as town.

So why would scum rayn lynch people who he thinks are scum even though they would shoot him for it?

Hint: He wouldn't because it is a really bad play.

you didn't answer the question, DarthPunk.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:21 GMT
#1300
there was one question on 2 lines, and you managed not to answer it at all...
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:23 GMT
#1302
Why, Wave?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:23 GMT
#1304
ISN'T IT JUST BISH
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:24 GMT
#1307
On February 07 2014 09:24 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:19 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:19 LSB wrote:
Fuuukkk. I just realized that since marv isn't dead Rayn is probably mafia.

I'll do your dirty work for you marv

##unvote
##Vote LSB

Explain? O.o

If I were mafia and both you and rayn were town, I would be like support your plan and would have lynched you by now so you can shoot rayn. Boom, two townies dead. EZ Day 2.

Since you aren't lynched yet, I can only assume that mafia don't want to see you go

you know, in a funny way, this does in fact make sense.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:25 GMT
#1309
On February 07 2014 09:24 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:20 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:14 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 08:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
Where dem other power players at lately?
DP it's not your birthday anymore, come back

(Though I loved that gif post)


Just got up and reading the thread now,

Glad you liked that gif post.

I was pretty upset that no one commented on how awesome it was. :D

from a cursory glance though rayn is like super super townie because he gives zero fucks about dieing.

he wanted to lynch promethelax who is very likely to shoot him as scum or town, and actually pushed for his hammer.

He wants to lynch marv who is very likely to shoot him as scum or town.

Like it just makes zero sense to suicide in that way as scum. ESPECIALLY because artanis was scum and was guaranteed to get killed at some point.

I don't think giving zero fucks about dying is a towntell, especially in this setup.
And why is marv doing the same thing not indicative to you in that case?


what?, getting shot is the worst possible outcome for mafia correct? you don't get to shoot town, you are flipped giving maximum information and you confirm the other player as town.

So why would scum rayn lynch people who he thinks are scum even though they would shoot him for it?

Hint: He wouldn't because it is a really bad play.

It's possible they are both town and wrong about each other, for one. Like I get how everybody feels the need to do the shooting themselves in this game but I really don't think it shows anything.

Am a solid 2/2 so far. I even had to explain to you why artanis' post was so terrible.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:25 GMT
#1311
On February 07 2014 09:24 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:21 marvellosity wrote:
there was one question on 2 lines, and you managed not to answer it at all...


Yeah. it was at the end of the page and I missed it. I didn't even know you were talking to me, I thought wave was answering a question.

....

you quoted wave's post asking the question when you gave your first non-answer dear
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:27 GMT
#1315
On February 07 2014 09:25 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:24 LSB wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:19 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:19 LSB wrote:
Fuuukkk. I just realized that since marv isn't dead Rayn is probably mafia.

I'll do your dirty work for you marv

##unvote
##Vote LSB

Explain? O.o

If I were mafia and both you and rayn were town, I would be like support your plan and would have lynched you by now so you can shoot rayn. Boom, two townies dead. EZ Day 2.

Since you aren't lynched yet, I can only assume that mafia don't want to see you go

....what?
How does this clear anything up?

And what are you referring to marv?

What LSB said makes sense, even though I think it's actually incorrect because townies are nellies.

If both rayn and I are town, there are two mafia who would love to see me lynched and shoot rayn.

That very much does not appear to be happening. It's an interesting idea.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:27 GMT
#1317
On February 07 2014 09:27 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:25 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:24 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:21 marvellosity wrote:
there was one question on 2 lines, and you managed not to answer it at all...


Yeah. it was at the end of the page and I missed it. I didn't even know you were talking to me, I thought wave was answering a question.

....

you quoted wave's post asking the question when you gave your first non-answer dear


I missed it. I'm still reading the thread while chatting here. And I've answered it now.

No idea what you expected me to say, it IS a good point. But if you are town for that reason so is rayn and we are all wrong.

I'm not town for that reason, but if that's what you need, we'll go with it ^_^
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20558
Calm 2155
Shuttle 336
White-Ra 179
Mini 165
ZZZero.O 117
firebathero 77
soO 9
Sacsri 6
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1594
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4800
Liquid`Hasu609
Other Games
summit1g6810
Liquid`RaSZi2316
FrodaN1816
fl0m1390
B2W.Neo929
olofmeister775
RotterdaM499
crisheroes321
IndyStarCraft 242
Pyrionflax205
Livibee200
Mew2King65
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1009
BasetradeTV197
StarCraft 2
angryscii 27
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki40
• blackmanpl 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1504
• Shiphtur668
• WagamamaTV369
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 33m
Replay Cast
2h 33m
OSC
15h 33m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.