• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:13
CEST 23:13
KST 06:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13401 users

[I][T][M] Vengeful Mini Mafia! - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 21 Next All
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 11:32 GMT
#921
Ok :D
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 11:32 GMT
#922
This is your last chance to back down from a read you cannot possibly believe in if you're town rayn.

One last chance.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 11:44 GMT
#925
ok, I just wanted to be clear. Thanks for clarifying! :D
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 11:45 GMT
#926
now I really am bored.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 13:09 GMT
#932

So yeah. We should lynch artanis and ask him to shoot marv.
---
Artanis is more of a question mark than the other two. IMO.

lol are you actually mafia?

christ almighty.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 13:11 GMT
#933
Artanis has literally quit the thread, it's impossible to rationalise that he is "more of a question mark".

No rational person can think this.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 13:19 GMT
#935
On February 05 2014 21:47 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh you guys essentially went over this.
As much as it sucks, I believe marv is right at least that at this point, it probably should be understood that he is town, and yet he IS creating an anti-town atmosphere.

Rayn in this scenario I see only two possibilities: either he is right and you're scum for calling him scum here and not realizing why you're wrong, or you're both town. Its basically impossible for marv to be scum right now.

You get all my cleverpoints for the day.

Spend them wisely, daddykins.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 15:17 GMT
#964
Players who have played with me many times:

raynpelikoneet
DarthPunk
WaveOfShadow
Promethelax


DP - always calls me scum when I am town. That's fine. Scratch him off the list.
Promethelax - "marv is certain town" - correct. His reasons are also totally correct. Doesn't make him town, but it does mean he's taking the view that he "should" be taking if he were town.
WaveofShadow - "it is impossible marv is scum right now" - correct. Ditto with what I said about Prome.
rayn - generally has feels when I am mafia. Shadow (not used for DP because DP reads me mafia every game), Desert where rayn knew I was mafia early and lynched me later. rayn also knows I get mad and rage at what i deem retarded, and yet is arguing this is something that town marv would never do. It's a flat out lie. Prome and Wave know it's a lie, they are certain I am town. Why then does rayn think I am mafia? rayn actually has good feels for my alignment. His read here is that my play is "anti-town" and marv would never play anti-town, it's all nonsense, it's a fabrication.

As an aside, in ## rayn decided to go ballsout attacking me as 3rd party and then possible mafia on day 3 merely in an attempt to discredit me, even though I was blatantly town. He did so purely to try to cast doubt in other people's minds, to screw up the thread. He admitted all this post-game I think. rayn knows very well I am not mafia, he's just latched on to the unwitting DP as an ally to push the ludicrous idea that I am.

Happy birthday DP!

Happy birthday DP!
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 15:20 GMT
#966
Prome I'll lynch you if you shoot rayn. I'm sure about this. See above
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 15:21 GMT
#969
On February 06 2014 00:21 DarthPunk wrote:
People that call marv town every game even when he is scum, so it is meaningless.

Wave

Promethelax

Evidence. Shadow game, every game ever.

Such a pointless argument

Go find in Shadow where either of them said I was 100% certain town.

Go on, chop chop.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 15:22 GMT
#971
On February 06 2014 00:21 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2014 00:20 marvellosity wrote:
Prome I'll lynch you if you shoot rayn. I'm sure about this. See above


Would prefer to shoot Artanis, its a personal thing, he has disappointed me. He can't talk to me as scum and this is sad, we keep being excited to play together but every time he rolls scum and never says a word to me. I'm a sad.

Artanis can die at any point.

rayn won't be taken out because DP is his little cheerleader. It's simple game play.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 15:22 GMT
#972
Artanis is just a gimme.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 15:23 GMT
#975
On February 06 2014 00:22 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2014 00:20 marvellosity wrote:
Prome I'll lynch you if you shoot rayn. I'm sure about this. See above


Shooting rayn is the dumbest thing ever, But you are mafia so i'm not surprised. >_<

And you're still the person on this site with the worst record of reading me ever.

Carry on though
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 15:24 GMT
#979
On February 06 2014 00:23 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2014 00:21 marvellosity wrote:
On February 06 2014 00:21 DarthPunk wrote:
People that call marv town every game even when he is scum, so it is meaningless.

Wave

Promethelax

Evidence. Shadow game, every game ever.

Such a pointless argument

Go find in Shadow where either of them said I was 100% certain town.

Go on, chop chop.


They refused to lynch you. Deja vu. They didn't even bring it up. The only reason they have now is because they are forced to take a stance cause people are out for your blood. Unlike shadow game where you could just coast because nobody even VOTED for you.

lmao.

ahahahaha DP

are you seriously using the argument that "not getting lynched" = "100% declaring town"?

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I have not enough ahahahahahahahas for this.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 15:26 GMT
#981
Basically I'll vote for Artanis or anyone who will shoot rayn. Ez game ez life
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 15:26 GMT
#982
Prome, DP will have to change his tune when people start flipping, it's that simple
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 15:27 GMT
#984
bullshit is the thing I was laughing at dear.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 15:27 GMT
#985
Two of the players categorically declaring I must be town is not the same as "didn't get lynched last game" and if you are arguing that, then that's the worst argument the thread has seen.

You probably know that too.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 15:30 GMT
#987
I'm getting worried about DP. I hope he's only tunnelled because his logic is breaking down horribly :/
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 05 2014 15:33 GMT
#990
On February 06 2014 00:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2014 00:30 marvellosity wrote:
I'm getting worried about DP. I hope he's only tunnelled because his logic is breaking down horribly :/


Of course you are. I am calling you mafia so you must call me mafia or shit for doing so. le sigh.

No, that's not what I said. Why are you misrepresenting what I said?

The logic I'm talking about is the difference between declaring 100% town and not lynching within a game. You know they aren't the same thing, the fact you're equating the two is terrible logic and really stretching.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O159
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17052
Calm 1987
Shuttle 329
White-Ra 245
Mini 185
ZZZero.O 159
firebathero 73
soO 12
Sacsri 5
League of Legends
Doublelift427
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5116
Liquid`Hasu60
Other Games
summit1g8688
FrodaN2183
Liquid`RaSZi2104
fl0m1222
crisheroes305
Pyrionflax200
IndyStarCraft 199
Livibee186
ToD179
C9.Mang0110
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick999
BasetradeTV229
StarCraft 2
angryscii 27
EmSc Tv 7
EmSc2Tv 7
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 28
• musti20045 26
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 40
• Azhi_Dahaki38
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1586
• Shiphtur670
• WagamamaTV313
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 47m
Replay Cast
1h 47m
OSC
14h 47m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.