• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:53
CEST 21:53
KST 04:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11725 users

GSL Open Mini Mafia IV - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 20 2014 04:36 GMT
#1523
On February 20 2014 13:33 VIVAX420 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 13:30 Grackaroni wrote:
eh I haven't actually read any of his filter. I just haven't been impressed by your reasons and I don't see town lurkers ever voting off an active player over another lurker. Rayn might be hammered if he is town and scum jump on.


can you elaborate on this? i dont really get what you are referring to.

~~

The case on mocsta is not. Basically his reasons for thinking people are scum are not as good as they would be if he were town.

And this game has been really slow and nobody has had good reasons for pushing anyone except for really Gumshoe. (And myself obvz )
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 20 2014 04:41 GMT
#1526
On February 20 2014 13:37 VIVAX420 wrote:
grack can you explain what you mean by
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 13:30 Grackaroni wrote:
eh I haven't actually read any of his filter. I just haven't been impressed by your reasons and I don't see town lurkers ever voting off an active player over another lurker. Rayn might be hammered if he is town and scum jump on.


who is the town lurker?? i dont know what you are talking about withthis.

It's the same thing I've been saying like all day. It's a waste of time to focus on Rayn right now for 2 reasons:

1) your case is shitty regardless of his alignment.
2) You need to convince 6 townies to lynch scum Rayn today. That will not (and really should not) happen. If Rayn ends up getting lynched it's going to be because he was town and scum voted him.

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 20 2014 04:43 GMT
#1528
I don't know why you are making this day so difficult. You guys hammered ShiaoPi without much of a case and then a good case came on Mattchew and nobody wants to kill him.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 20 2014 04:46 GMT
#1531
The fact that Mattchew avoids conflict in multiple instances which doesn't seem in line with his normal play.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 20 2014 04:48 GMT
#1532
I don't think it's garbage. Better than the cases I see written by the majority of veterans.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 20 2014 04:52 GMT
#1536
On February 20 2014 13:49 Mattchew wrote:
I hate excuse posts, I will (try my fucking hardest to) post more in the future, but not tonight

You haven't really posted anything worthwhile since day1? And that was 6 days ago.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 20 2014 04:55 GMT
#1538
On February 20 2014 13:53 VIVAX420 wrote:
grack you working on answering that question i asked?

I liked the posts where he is weirdly passive towards Rayn. And I would reword it to say that I've seen stronger cases before (such as Artanis on Mocsta in time to die), but not from the content given in this game and not that I could have created this game.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 20 2014 05:02 GMT
#1540
On February 17 2014 01:42 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2014 01:39 roundabound wrote:
Actually a serious question Mattchew; Do you even read what people's posts say and do you think why do they say what they do?

~rayn

i have my way of getting reads, you have yours, if you want to insult my reads you better be damn sure yours are correct

this one
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 20 2014 05:10 GMT
#1542
Eh I reread it I see what you mean with the over exaggeration.

Because it's a lot more passive (and like he said diplomatic) than you would normally expect from Mattchew.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 20 2014 05:16 GMT
#1544
lol it's not even my case. Why do I get stuck spending all day arguing with you. I like that Meta. I think Mattchew is an aggressive player. I think that it is strange that Mattchew seems to be avoiding arguing with Rayn. I thought it was weird that he backed off on town reading QP just because Rayn said it was stupid. I think it's strange that he's done nothing all game long when people wrote him off as town. I think it's strange that nobody is willing to kill him right now.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 20 2014 05:34 GMT
#1546
It's what I do.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 21 2014 15:02 GMT
#1626
I told you guys if we don't lynch we can't lose.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 21 2014 15:17 GMT
#1628
I think we can go for the longest TL mafia game record.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 21 2014 15:20 GMT
#1630
##Unvote: Mattchew
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 21 2014 15:25 GMT
#1633
ha I screwed up Marv's vote count.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 21 2014 15:27 GMT
#1635
oh no I didn't. Vote threads and such. Oh well I'll stay on Mattchew.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 21 2014 15:27 GMT
#1636
Shhhhh
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 21 2014 17:00 GMT
#1654
On February 22 2014 01:58 Mattchew wrote:
Vivax your case rules, gumshoe is mafia as fuck

lulz you fucker.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 21 2014 17:08 GMT
#1657
I do think you're town Kush/Vivax, but I am pretty doubtful that Mattchew would still be alive at this point if he was town.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 21 2014 17:12 GMT
#1660
Idk I think I'd rather lynch Roundabound over Gumshoe.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1329
TKL 458
IndyStarCraft 269
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1329
TKL 458
IndyStarCraft 269
EmSc Tv 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23095
Calm 2264
Shuttle 344
Mini 174
White-Ra 174
ZZZero.O 119
firebathero 75
scan(afreeca) 19
soO 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc11770
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1723
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4126
Liquid`Hasu572
MindelVK22
Other Games
summit1g6522
Liquid`RaSZi2343
FrodaN1575
fl0m1562
olofmeister738
B2W.Neo735
Beastyqt367
Livibee180
crisheroes160
Pyrionflax158
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick876
BasetradeTV196
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 34
• Adnapsc2 17
• niya90s 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki46
• blackmanpl 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1383
• Shiphtur601
• WagamamaTV364
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 7m
Replay Cast
3h 7m
OSC
16h 7m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.