• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:12
CEST 05:12
KST 12:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8587 users

GSL Open Mini Mafia IV - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 02:11 GMT
#610
It's Coag certified.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 02:17 GMT
#613
Bus Rayn. Meta bussing.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 02:24 GMT
#615
On February 14 2014 11:16 VIVAX420 wrote:
grack is confirmed town

Because of the seal?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 16:40 GMT
#671
On February 15 2014 01:36 IAmRobik wrote:
Grack...I'm rereading pg 29-31 so far. I know I'm new here. I don't know anything about your playstyle. But I think it's absolutely reasonable for me to spite vote you and never change if you don't fucking start contributing actual content. You've done nothing so far and I'm baffled that Rayn can shittalk players on 2p2 when people like you play games on TL.

huh I don't think I've done nothing. I've done little.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 16:50 GMT
#675
On February 15 2014 01:47 roundabound wrote:
Grack who's your preferred lynch atm and why?

~rayn

I'm still ok with lynching Kushm4sta. He looks off and I don't know what the fuck Vivax is doing.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 16:51 GMT
#677
On February 15 2014 01:47 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2014 01:40 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 15 2014 01:36 IAmRobik wrote:
Grack...I'm rereading pg 29-31 so far. I know I'm new here. I don't know anything about your playstyle. But I think it's absolutely reasonable for me to spite vote you and never change if you don't fucking start contributing actual content. You've done nothing so far and I'm baffled that Rayn can shittalk players on 2p2 when people like you play games on TL.

huh I don't think I've done nothing. I've done little.

I honestly don't give a shit. If you wanna play the game, then play the game. If you wanna troll the internet, as your signature suggests, go to the millions of other websites and forums or wherever you wanna go and do it there. Everytime I see your posts, the enjoyment I get from playing mafia is ruined. Is this seriously how you play every game?

So I have done something?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 16:54 GMT
#678
Rayn you haven't actually said who you want to lynch.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 17:11 GMT
#684
On February 15 2014 02:07 IAmRobik wrote:
I am saying that I'm not sold that the interaction between sidespring and JJD can't be M/M.
I'm also saying that an individuals tone changes when they are town and they are called mafia. I'm not saying this ALWAYS happens, but from personal experience, I think that sidesprang's post would show a little more attitude and fervor if he was town and defending himself against someone calling him mafia for what he thinks is a shitty reason.

I can actually get behind this reasoning. He doesn't sound at all annoyed that people are considering mislynching him. His passive reaction to me popping in the thread to vote him and fuck off was rather strange.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 17:38 GMT
#688
On February 15 2014 02:37 roundabound wrote:
So Grack, about that case?

~rayn

Oh I'm not writing any specific case. That's just my general feeling.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 17:40 GMT
#689
I think that I'd rather lynch Sidesprang at this point now anyway.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 19:35 GMT
#731
On February 13 2014 06:27 Mattchew wrote:
Is lynch grack and not look back

Yeah and what was this lynch Grack thing about. Sounds like a total SHROOP to me.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 19:39 GMT
#734
On February 15 2014 04:38 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2014 04:35 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 13 2014 06:27 Mattchew wrote:
Is lynch grack and not look back

Yeah and what was this lynch Grack thing about. Sounds like a total SHROOP to me.

Already called him out for it...wanna provide some OC now?

I don't actually know what OC means.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 19:44 GMT
#739
On February 15 2014 04:40 IAmRobik wrote:
Grack, does your vote change onto Sidesprang indicate that you are starting to like Vivax420 or that you don't think that you can get him lynched? If it's the former, please provide a reason for why your opinion has changed since it seems like you wanted to lynch him for the majority of the game so far (jokingly at first and then more seriously)

That was just a coincidence that I voted him at the start of the game. And I already said all of that when talking to Rayn. There's isn't anything too strong against anyone atm, but I like what you said about Sidesprang. Sidesprang's response to being voted read more like him wanting to appear like he was unconcerned with being voted more than his genuine reaction.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 19:47 GMT
#741
On February 15 2014 04:46 sidesprang wrote:
OMFG TWO VOTES ON ME PANIC!

not even that. I would have expected you to at least question why I'm just sheepin' it up.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 19:52 GMT
#744
Yes. Let us all post our town seals. It costs big brother bucks though and I'm not sure what the exchange rate is at the moment. Could be rather expensive.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 19:53 GMT
#746
Now the real question is whether it would be breaking the oath to lynch somebody who posts a town seal.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 19:54 GMT
#747
It's a sacred brotherhood - I think.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 20:08 GMT
#754
On February 15 2014 04:57 VIVAX420 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2014 04:34 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Vivax, it really seems like you're trying to get me to move my vote off of Grack and onto Shiao. All I said about Shiao was I'd be fine lynching a lurker.

What do you think of grack?


I just want to see where all the stuff went you wanted to lynch earlier before putting your vote onto grack after Robik did.

What I don't like about Grack is that earlier on he ignored some points I made against sidesprang (and focused on defending a post I found weird) when I asked him about side and now he hops onto him for no apparent reason. As useless as somebody with his attitude could be, but scummy?I can't tell if he keeps playing like that.

No that's not true. All you said on Sidesprang was that he seemed nervous with his setup talk and then you pointed out that question. I had already said something similar about him being the one I felt was the least care free out of people lurking. Then you wanted further comments from me on what you said about Sidesprang so I went back and answered your only other comment on Sidesprang, which happened to about a post you found weird.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2014 20:16 GMT
#757
On February 15 2014 05:12 VIVAX420 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2014 05:08 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 15 2014 04:57 VIVAX420 wrote:
On February 15 2014 04:34 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Vivax, it really seems like you're trying to get me to move my vote off of Grack and onto Shiao. All I said about Shiao was I'd be fine lynching a lurker.

What do you think of grack?


I just want to see where all the stuff went you wanted to lynch earlier before putting your vote onto grack after Robik did.

What I don't like about Grack is that earlier on he ignored some points I made against sidesprang (and focused on defending a post I found weird) when I asked him about side and now he hops onto him for no apparent reason. As useless as somebody with his attitude could be, but scummy?I can't tell if he keeps playing like that.

No that's not true. All you said on Sidesprang was that he seemed nervous with his setup talk and then you pointed out that question. I had already said something similar about him being the one I felt was the least care free out of people lurking. Then you wanted further comments from me on what you said about Sidesprang so I went back and answered your only other comment on Sidesprang, which happened to about a post you found weird.


Well the other point I had in mind was that I said he had shown a lot of early activity and then disappeared. First one suggest he's eager to start the game, latter that he only faked that. Like, when I asked about side you only commented on that one question and not the other stuff I said about him (or that's my impression).

Would you rather lynch side or jjd?

And you think I'm scummy for not giving an opinion on that?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 16 2014 01:24 GMT
#831
Are the days never ending? Can we play a year long game of mafia?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 249
NeuroSwarm 191
FoxeR 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3356
Leta 1656
Bale 56
Shine 14
Other Games
summit1g7948
JimRising 567
WinterStarcraft366
ViBE152
Mew2King17
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
BasetradeTV205
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• davetesta16
• Light_VIP 14
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo634
Other Games
• Scarra1012
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 48m
Patches Events
11h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 48m
OSC
19h 48m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.