• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:53
CEST 05:53
KST 12:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8152 users

Normal Mini Mafia: Episode I - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14 15 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 17:51 GMT
#300
I don't see Balla how you cannot understand i have not talked about kush's plan anything else than proved him that his plan is bad after he started talking about it. How is that so hard to understand?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 17:55 GMT
#303
Can someone tell me why bumatlarge is voting for VE? I don't see any reasoning in his posts that says VE is mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 18:00 GMT
#306
lol Artanis.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 18:05 GMT
#308
What? Look at his case on VE again. Nothing ends with "he is mafia because of this". Everything ends in "but he could do that as town too so i am unsure".
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 18:08 GMT
#310
On January 21 2014 01:47 bumatlarge wrote:
You'd think I'd vote for him, BUT THERE IS ACTUALLY SOMEONE EVEN WORSE. VisceraEyes ladies and gentlemen!

Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 22:51 suki wrote:
I think Rayn is stretching a bit with his conclusions but that he's pointed out Bum's general attitude this far: Bum is sitting on the fence in general, and he's not contributing to scum hunting.

Bum, who do you find scummy and why?


Rayn's inane posting visibly having its effect on people. I'm allowed to be somewhat reserved in the first hour I enter the threa suki. And even then, if you read my posts, I am clearly not on the fence. The only thing holing me back from lynching VE is that I know he can be silly sometimes, but even afterwards, it perpetuates in all his posts even after the fact.

Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 22:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yeah that all looks really bad.


I'm assuming this is referencing rayn's post.

I have to restrain myself from calling this the worst post, because I've witnessed townies doing this. Rayn makes a post about me. All of it is wrong. VE in the most generic and assuming way possible, agrees with it. Again, I've seen a townie do this, and I want to be sure about this. I mean, VE might have just skimmed it an be reconsidering agreeing-

Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 23:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
What do you think of bum kush? I liked rayns post on the matter, and agree he looks bad. What do you think?

Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 23:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
I think the timing is such that it is more likely to be a scum fakeclaim than town, but I'm not 100% sold on it. The more we talk about it, the more I can see a townie just not caring what he said earlier, and I guess it's less likely that scum would do something completely against what they previously went on record saying.

I can give Slam more time I guess.

##Unvote
##Vote bumatlarge


Alright, I can't ignore this blatant display of anti-town.

1. Blinly agrees with bad analysis. Maybe that's subjective, and I'm biased because it is against me. I'd make this point null.
2. Fails to support his own view, AND PROCEEDS TO ASK SOMEONE ELSES OPINION ON THAT. Looks like he wants to talk about it, but has no interest in actually doing that. Why not ask someone else to do it for you while doing nothing yourself? I don't even think VE planned it out that way, it was just instinct.
3. This asinine persistence to post about VT claims that have nothing to do with day 1. WHO CARES WHOS CLAIMING IT. It one of the most dead-end conversations I have ever seen. And it's WIFOM. Anyone can say it with 0 detriment, and I would have no opinion on it as of right now.

PSA: BUM IS A CLAIMED VT. THAT IS ALL, CONTINUE SKIMMING THIS BECAUSE I KNOW YOU AREN'T ACTUALLY READING THIS POST. YOU DUMB BASTARDS

##Vote VisceraEyes

Where are the things that make VE mafia? Those green things are the things that say VE could do that as town.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 18:12 GMT
#311
Artanis i am not interested in talking with you if all you are going to do is troll the shit out of the game. This is not a game where i agreed on trolling at the start like the Really small mafia was. So please play the game.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 18:17 GMT
#313
Okay so you think VE could do pretty much all of these things as town aswell but not all in the same game? Or do you think too much little weird things that add up?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 18:20 GMT
#315
Yes that's what i think aswell. I just want to know what bumatlarge thinks because i don't want to conclude anything as i can't see a case there, i see things that could be scummy or could be townie - and even if they are scummy they could be townie, that's why i am asking.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 18:25 GMT
#319
Except that i am not.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 18:26 GMT
#320
I am not even voting for him after his first clarification. Where did you get the idea that i am tunneling him?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 18:27 GMT
#323
Yeah bum i got that.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 18:28 GMT
#324
On January 21 2014 03:25 suki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 03:20 kushm4sta wrote:
On January 21 2014 02:49 suki wrote:
On January 21 2014 02:46 bumatlarge wrote:
To be fair, I was not expecting all three initial posts to be completely taken out of context.


For the record I don't think bumatlarge is scum at this point.

why did you feel the need to clarify that right now?


Because Rayn is tunneling him and twisting his words and I think it's unproductive.

Actually show me where i am twisting his words. A couple of posts before this you agree with what i was saying about him.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 18:29 GMT
#326
On January 21 2014 03:18 suki wrote:
@Rayn
I agree that he's not making strong statements and that he seems to be overthinking the 'what if I'm wrong' part of his argument. However, I had a peek at bum's previous games and he plays the same sort of non-commital game as townie.

I think his case makes sense minus the wishy-washiness, and I agree with him that VE has been playing scummy (kush being second on my list).

table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 18:33 GMT
#332
On January 21 2014 03:31 bumatlarge wrote:
Do you have more on Kush rayn? If you have something more, I'd like to hear it. I find him difficult to read.

And I believe Barristan is the last person that needs to post. I'd suggest people start to vote now so we can see where we are at. I think there is enough content that people should be able to make some reasonable reads.

What i have on kush is what i have said.
He has a townread on half of the people in the game and refuses to explain why. If he is town he has reasons for his reads. If he is scum he has not. Seems like he has not.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 18:34 GMT
#336
On January 21 2014 03:32 suki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 03:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am not even voting for him after his first clarification. Where did you get the idea that i am tunneling him?


- - -

Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 02:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I have absolutely no idea why bumatlarge is voting for VE because he did just say "he did some stuff i find out to be scummy but then again i remember him doing same kinda stuff as town too".

I have no idea what his read on VE is because it's inconsistent.


Perhaps it's just a difference in interpretation, but you start grilling bumatlarge for being 'inconsistent' when I don't see one.

What, you even agreed with me in saying the case is wishy-washy. How can you call me out for "twisting his words" when you agree with me, because that was what i was saying before he clarified his case?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 18:45 GMT
#343
On January 21 2014 03:41 suki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 03:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 21 2014 03:32 suki wrote:
On January 21 2014 03:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am not even voting for him after his first clarification. Where did you get the idea that i am tunneling him?


- - -

On January 21 2014 02:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I have absolutely no idea why bumatlarge is voting for VE because he did just say "he did some stuff i find out to be scummy but then again i remember him doing same kinda stuff as town too".

I have no idea what his read on VE is because it's inconsistent.


Perhaps it's just a difference in interpretation, but you start grilling bumatlarge for being 'inconsistent' when I don't see one.

What, you even agreed with me in saying the case is wishy-washy. How can you call me out for "twisting his words" when you agree with me, because that was what i was saying before he clarified his case?


I agreed that it was wishy-washy, but I disagree with your statement that his reads were inconsistent. I think his 1., 2., 3. points were clearly points towards a VE scum theory, wishy-washyness aside. You were making it sound like he was going back and forth without a clear reason and then just randomly voted against VE without providing evidence.

It's because he didn't provide clear evidence. You even agreed with me on that.
Like he literally said "he could do this as mafia or he could do this as town".
How am i twisting his words if i say he is saying "he could do this as mafia or he could do this as town"?
I even pointed out where he did so - if you can't prove me wrong you can't say i am twisting his words. That's what i read from his post, what he meant was irrelevant because he later on explained it - it was that time, but i sure as hell was not twisting his words in any direction and i want you to explain why you are trying to say i did something i clearly did not do?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 18:48 GMT
#346
I have seen people make cases that say "this dude is town" and then vote for them. They are usually mafia, because mafia does not really want to call townies mafia as they already know they are accusing someone who they know is town - but they need to post something to not get lynched.

If someone makes a case that says "i think this guy is mafia but they could also be town" and votes for them my first impression is always "this case is bullshit because they don't even really think the other dude is scum".

Why am i supposed to not question a case that does not even imply the guy thinks the person they are accusing is mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 18:53 GMT
#350
On January 21 2014 03:49 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 03:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Artanis i am not interested in talking with you if all you are going to do is troll the shit out of the game. This is not a game where i agreed on trolling at the start like the Really small mafia was. So please play the game.

Other than my last post I haven't trolled at all this game though. There was intention behind my posts. Apparently you're also not interested in finding out my alignment or trying to start conversation with me so I guess I'll just make my intention clear.
##vote Raynpelikoneet

So you are calling me scum because i didn't counter-claim your mafia claim.
Fucking terrible.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 18:56 GMT
#353
On January 21 2014 03:55 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 03:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 21 2014 03:49 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On January 21 2014 03:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Artanis i am not interested in talking with you if all you are going to do is troll the shit out of the game. This is not a game where i agreed on trolling at the start like the Really small mafia was. So please play the game.

Other than my last post I haven't trolled at all this game though. There was intention behind my posts. Apparently you're also not interested in finding out my alignment or trying to start conversation with me so I guess I'll just make my intention clear.
##vote Raynpelikoneet

So you are calling me scum because i didn't counter-claim your mafia claim.
Fucking terrible.

I'm calling you scum because you're not engaging me in conversation when you have had a myriad of possibilities to do so which I can explain only from a scum point of view. You don't want me to get a correct read on you.

I will engage you in conversation when you say something useful. Everything you have said is useless so far.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 19:02 GMT
#356
On January 21 2014 03:58 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 03:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 21 2014 03:55 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On January 21 2014 03:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 21 2014 03:49 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On January 21 2014 03:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Artanis i am not interested in talking with you if all you are going to do is troll the shit out of the game. This is not a game where i agreed on trolling at the start like the Really small mafia was. So please play the game.

Other than my last post I haven't trolled at all this game though. There was intention behind my posts. Apparently you're also not interested in finding out my alignment or trying to start conversation with me so I guess I'll just make my intention clear.
##vote Raynpelikoneet

So you are calling me scum because i didn't counter-claim your mafia claim.
Fucking terrible.

I'm calling you scum because you're not engaging me in conversation when you have had a myriad of possibilities to do so which I can explain only from a scum point of view. You don't want me to get a correct read on you.

I will engage you in conversation when you say something useful. Everything you have said is useless so far.

So why don't you ask any questions to me? You seem completely uninterested in my alignment and are throwing down arbitrary barriers just to prevent a conversation from taking place, which points to you being scum.

Why are you stupid? Is this another "i wanna lynch rayn reardless of his alignment" bullshit type of thing?

Here, let me anwer your posts (which i could have easily done):
On January 20 2014 09:01 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Hey guys.
I'm Mafia. What roles did you guys get?

I don't have time for your stupid games. Go do something that finds us mafia.
On January 20 2014 09:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 09:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am not claiming anything.

I was expecting a counterclaim. I'm very disappointed

I don't have time for your stupid games. Go do something that finds us mafia.
On January 21 2014 02:33 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 09:32 Balla24 wrote:
On January 20 2014 09:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On January 20 2014 09:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am not claiming anything.

I was expecting a counterclaim. I'm very disappointed


Can you explain? I'm really confused...

Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 09:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 20 2014 09:32 kushm4sta wrote:
I think the likelihood for our second lynch choice flipping scum is pretty close to our first choice.

Also if they are scum and they claim blue, they are just postponing their lynch.

Why would you as town want to postpone mafia lynch?

Balla it's a joke.



Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 10:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 20 2014 10:22 thrawn2112 wrote:
yeah kush is right, pretty close to confirmed that one of kush or thrawn is scum

Well in that case:
##Vote: thrawn2112
There is nothing scummy in what kush has done so far.

What is different in these two scenarios?

I don't have time for your stupid games. Go do something that finds us mafia.
On January 21 2014 02:54 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I don't understand why no one addressed my atrocious return into the thread.

I don't have time for your stupid games. Go do something that finds us mafia.

There, happy?

Now, instead of making bullshit arguments go do something that finds us mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 223
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1830
GuemChi 1372
NotJumperer 117
910 77
Bale 31
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
febbydoto12
Counter-Strike
taco 413
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King39
Other Games
summit1g7818
Coldzera 723
JimRising 620
C9.Mang0302
WinterStarcraft294
PiGStarcraft261
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1009
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo1009
• Rush381
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 7m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 7m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 7m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.