• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:47
CEST 00:47
KST 07:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8497 users

Normal Mini Mafia: Episode I - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 92 Next
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 20 2014 21:45 GMT
#441
why
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 21:45 GMT
#442
On January 21 2014 03:46 zarepath wrote:
I am thinking VE is scummy based off of a few things:

1. Lots of early discussion about the two plans
+ Show Spoiler +
He talked a lot about the two plans and asked others about them, and said so many things about them that people were mixing up which plan he was talking about. Not necessarily scummy in and of itself, but a very easy topic to talk about if you don't actually want to start making reads on people


2. Immediate attack on Wiley for blue claiming
+ Show Spoiler +
This seemed like another very easy thing to do, but in his accusation he doesn't really explain why it's scummy, just that "it's all bad." It's easy to attack someone for being obviously contradictory without actually calling them scummy, and that's what he did.

On January 20 2014 14:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
##Vote Wile E
His little act about not knowing what a boxer is does not really jive with the claim. Add to that the fact that he claimed 5 hours into the game after being very clear about how he feels about boxers claiming, and it all just looks bad.


I also dislike the sentationalism in this, "his little act," etc., especially in combination with a lack of explanation as to why this means he's scum. It reminds me of Mocsta scum from when I played with him a year ago.


3. Defensive tone

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 20 2014 12:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 11:45 JonnyLaw wrote:
On January 20 2014 11:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
It does NOT matter if scum figure out the setup before town does...in fact given the nature of this game that is pretty much a given. What DOES matter it's that we not tell them exactly what it is ON DAY ONE BEFORE WE GET ANY INFO OURSELVES, which is very possible if we have boxers claim.

Is it worth the risk? I'm starting to think not, but want other opinions.



Why do you think not?

I think scum.

I don't understand the question. Or the accusation.


On January 20 2014 22:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
There isn't much to them. After reading through I can at least say that he weakly agrees that I look bad (though I don't know why) and he believes the boxer claim and he thinks other boxers should not claim.

I wouldn't mind some elaboration on his issue with me.


On January 20 2014 22:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
Kish look me in the balls and tell me you don't think that as town if I don't believe a claim that I wouldn't vote for it if I think it is scum.

It is not dumb for scum to claim Named VT, they are supposed to claim SOMETHING other than Mafia, yes?


On January 20 2014 23:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Ski I'm literally ignoring your posts friend. If you have an actual accusation I'll respond to that.


4. Wishy-washy demeanor

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 20 2014 09:23 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm KINDA okay with Boxers claiming.


On January 20 2014 10:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yeah I'm mostly indifferent to the matter. I can see the argument for it not being needed and it giving scum information, but I think it could help us in the future by 1) eliminating scum's ability to fake-claim it on the block and 2) forcing scum to decide now whether they want to fake-claim the role.


On January 20 2014 11:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm giving benefit of the doubt where that its concerned...I had to go look again at the setup to remember myself when it was first mentioned.


5. Wants others to discuss things, not himself

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 20 2014 11:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
It does NOT matter if scum figure out the setup before town does...in fact given the nature of this game that is pretty much a given. What DOES matter it's that we not tell them exactly what it is ON DAY ONE BEFORE WE GET ANY INFO OURSELVES, which is very possible if we have boxers claim.

Is it worth the risk? I'm starting to think not, but want other opinions.


Yes, let's talk MORE about these plans

On January 20 2014 22:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
There isn't much to them. After reading through I can at least say that he weakly agrees that I look bad (though I don't know why) and he believes the boxer claim and he thinks other boxers should not claim.

I wouldn't mind some elaboration on his issue with me.


On January 20 2014 22:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
Kish I'm open to suggestions. If you think someone is a better lynch then convince me. Its called playing Mafia! :D


On January 20 2014 23:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
What do you think of bum kush? I liked rayns post on the matter, and agree he looks bad. What do you think?


Note the lack of reasoning for his agreement, but the suggestion that others should talk about it


6. "Giving up" on his Wiley scum read and switching to a more convenient target

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 20 2014 23:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
I think the timing is such that it is more likely to be a scum fakeclaim than town, but I'm not 100% sold on it. The more we talk about it, the more I can see a townie just not caring what he said earlier, and I guess it's less likely that scum would do something completely against what they previously went on record saying.

I can give Slam more time I guess.

##Unvote
##Vote bumatlarge


Read: The more people disagree with me, the more I think I should stop pushing for his lynch. I will now randomly vote for someone somebody else made a case on without any further reasoning.

Note that the entirety of this post is actually justifying why he is no longer voting for Wiley, and not at ALL why he is now voting for bumatlarge.


VE is scummy in tone, content, and voting patterns, and my top scum read now.

##Vote VisceraEyes

I don't see where you explain how any of this makes VE mafia.
- Everyone was discussing the plans, non-alignment-indicative
- So? He was contradicting himself pretty badly, do you disagree?
- Why is "defensive tone" scummy? by this definition bumatlarge should be bleeding red already
- undecisiviness is not necessarily scummy
- "wants others to discuss targets" makes sense he wants opinions if he does not know what's the best play
- Switching targets is not scummy, in fact it's more of a townie trait to admit you might be wrong

there, wanna elaborate more on why those things make VE scummy?
table for two on a tv tray
zarepath
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1626 Posts
January 20 2014 21:45 GMT
#443
On January 21 2014 06:36 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 06:32 zarepath wrote:
On January 21 2014 06:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well lynch me then. I can't help a town unwilling to help themselves.


Yes, since it's completely unreasonable for you to have to defend yourself against scum suspicions, right? Any town that would do that DESERVES to lose!

Why are you making shit for no reason?


You have no problem with someone saying "Lynch me, then?" Martyrdom doesn't seem like a town trait to me
"Your efforts you put in will never betray you." - Flash | "If I'm not good enough, I don't wanna win." - Naniwa
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 21:46 GMT
#444
On January 21 2014 06:45 suki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 06:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Because sheeping / agreeing with someone does not make anyone mafia. Also his reaction to Artanis calling bum the towniest town was pure town!VE.


Sheeping/agreeing with someone doesn't make anyone mafia, but VE has failed to contribute anything to the game aside from OMGUS and policy talk.

So VE is town in your eyes purely from a meta read.

In fact it's bumatlarge who is OMGUSing here if you wanna talk about OMGUS.
Oh and fails to contribute nothing else also.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 21:47 GMT
#445
but whatever, i don't need to defend VE, he can do it himself.
If he really wants to martyr we can kill him.
table for two on a tv tray
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 20 2014 21:55 GMT
#446
I think martyring is usually a town trait.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 20 2014 22:00 GMT
#447
Tell me if you think it's a scumslip. I think it might be but I have to think about it more.

On January 20 2014 18:33 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 17:48 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On January 20 2014 14:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
##Vote Wile E
His little act about not knowing what a boxer is does not really jive with the claim. Add to that the fact that he claimed 5 hours into the game after being very clear about how he feels about boxers claiming, and it all just looks bad.

This is a logical reaction.

I disagree, the only reason you think it's reasonable is because he is holding back because he probably wrong about you. I'm just working out what I can remember from VE if he posts like this as town.


how can scum be "wrong" about someone?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 20 2014 22:05 GMT
#448
##vote bumatlarge
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 20 2014 22:34 GMT
#449
kush what do you mean a scumslip? What are you suggesting happened there?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 20 2014 22:38 GMT
#450
bum is scum and he is implying that you, VE, are wrong, and therefore town.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
January 20 2014 22:52 GMT
#451
##unvote
##vote kushmasta


I think kush is scum. I think balla is scum. I think kush put a bus vote on balla and got an easy out when I said something. No one else will vote balla. Lynch kush.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 20 2014 22:54 GMT
#452
On January 21 2014 07:52 JonnyLaw wrote:
##unvote
##vote kushmasta


I think kush is scum. I think balla is scum. I think kush put a bus vote on balla and got an easy out when I said something. No one else will vote balla. Lynch kush.


LOL you are jumping from assumption to assumption at 100 mph
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 20 2014 22:54 GMT
#453
jl is tdtbs
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 20 2014 22:59 GMT
#454
On January 21 2014 07:54 kushm4sta wrote:
jl is tdtbs

maybe not. that's probably a bad assumption to make.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 20 2014 23:01 GMT
#455
why does no one care that i caught bum in a scumslip
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
January 20 2014 23:10 GMT
#456
Because I think you're pushing way too hard on your scum slip claim.

I don't know what to think of you kush. Anyway until someone makes a better case than what we have at the moment I'm leaving my vote on you.

what's tdtbs btw?
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 20 2014 23:14 GMT
#457
On January 21 2014 08:10 JonnyLaw wrote:
Because I think you're pushing way too hard on your scum slip claim.

I don't know what to think of you kush. Anyway until someone makes a better case than what we have at the moment I'm leaving my vote on you.

what's tdtbs btw?


before you were voting me for the most wifomy shitty reason ever. Now you are voting me because im pushing the scumslip too hard.
Pretty inconsistent.

Also you are saying im null yet you are leaving your vote on me, which makes no sense.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 20 2014 23:19 GMT
#458
On January 21 2014 08:10 JonnyLaw wrote:
I don't know what to think of you kush.

still votes kush...

also I found a genuine scumslip. Why not comments on that?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
BarristanTheBold
Profile Joined February 2013
Angola89 Posts
January 20 2014 23:34 GMT
#459
kush: I can see why that could read as a scumslip. It immediately jumped out at me when I was reading the thread. But since t hen, I've liked bum's posting for the most part so I'm not particularly interested in him right this minute.

Working on a post about who I AM interested in.
BarristanTheBold
Profile Joined February 2013
Angola89 Posts
January 20 2014 23:41 GMT
#460
EBWOP: For anyone who doesn't understand why it is a scumslip, it's because bum is assuming VE is both town and scum in the same post. "Town VE isn't being aggressive because he thinks he could be wrong about you being scum, Wile." -> "I need to go see if town VE could post like that [because he's feeling like scum]".
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 131
Nathanias 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 607
910 24
MaD[AoV]22
Bale 14
League of Legends
JimRising 561
Counter-Strike
Fnx 624
minikerr7
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox493
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3886
Other Games
summit1g8430
FrodaN648
C9.Mang0250
shahzam173
Trikslyr29
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21405
Other Games
• imaqtpie819
• Shiphtur792
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 13m
Patches Events
17h 13m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.