• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:09
CEST 18:09
KST 01:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7338 users

TL Mafia LXIV: The Restart - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 08:33 GMT
#385
BH my inbox longs for your intriguing interludes and mischievous manipulations. Come it's been so long, let me whisk you away.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 09:43 GMT
#406
Well use that as a starting point thrawn. Don't get angry about it, do you /usually/ have so many townreads in a normal game so early?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 09:57 GMT
#410
Well not me. Vote for me and I will totally lynch scum. I have a 100 percent scum lynch rate as town-aligned mayor!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 10:00 GMT
#413
No Assassins this game bro. Is that your only reason? Because that sounded awfully shit-flingy.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 10:18 GMT
#415
Its like a resume. It means I'm capable. As in if you find you have a townread on me your vote is well placed on me. I don't expect it now, but saying you won't vote for me because a town elected me as an Assassin in the past is absurd.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 15:08 GMT
#424
If he's not going to post in the thread and instead sends you from IRL to post for him I'd rather just lynch him so you don't have any more fake contributions.

Who do you think is scum Alakaslam, and why?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 17:29 GMT
#436
BC I may agree with you with regard to GGTemplar, but I want to hear your reasoning for thinking he's scum.

I also think that BH is scum for a specific, PM related reason that I'm not willing to share with the group, but I will say that he's not floating my boat in the thread either.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 17:36 GMT
#440
On January 27 2014 02:33 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2014 02:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
I also think that BH is scum for a specific, PM related reason that I'm not willing to share with the group, but I will say that he's not floating my boat in the thread either.

lame

It's a good reason - just not one I'm at liberty to discuss.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 18:15 GMT
#455
BC exudes an air of confidence no matter what alignment he is. That's a null tell.

I don't necessarily like him picking QP out of the crowd for lynch, but again, he may see something I don't and I might be biased because dude said I'm town...but not agreeing with someone's read says nothing about the person's alignment. I DO agree that QP's post looks a little constructed (the way it's separated out, formatted and everything could be construed as contrived), but that doesn't necessarily mean scum. He could just like his posts to be pretty. I used to, once upon a time.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 18:21 GMT
#458
On January 27 2014 03:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
Hey VE, why do you want mayorship when you are horrible at it?

I'm not horrible at it? I have a 100% scum lynch rate as town-aligned mayor. Sup Oats?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 18:27 GMT
#462
On January 27 2014 03:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2014 03:21 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 27 2014 03:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
Hey VE, why do you want mayorship when you are horrible at it?

I'm not horrible at it? I have a 100% scum lynch rate as town-aligned mayor. Sup Oats?

oh right you were 3p.
Thats a technicality.
3p = not scum aligned

Vote for Oats!

3p = not town aligned too.

I won't be voting for you friend. You never reread the thread, and only comment on things that are current. If you're town, I can't trust you to make the best lynch.

But feel free to convince me you're town though! I always love getting a townread on people I otherwise love to lynch.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 18:46 GMT
#481
On January 27 2014 03:43 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Im willing to concede my post early about VE was likely wrong given my personal interactions with him via past games which shouldn't be indicative of his ability at this point. I know that my own experiences (and lack of reading games i dont play in) dont neccesarily indicate his skill level. I personally would still prefer myself as mayor but the reasons i used to discredit him aren't fully accurate.

Thanks BC. <3
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 18:53 GMT
#484
Yeah I can totes lynch BH right now.

I don't care that he thinks QP is town right now.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 18:54 GMT
#486
On January 27 2014 03:53 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
Do I have no votes because people don't think I'm town or just because they don't trust me as mayor?

Thread sentiments says that you're scum for blue-hunting. I can't decide, myself. I want VE as mayor.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 18:59 GMT
#491
BH why don't you read the thread and tell us if anyone jumps out at you as suspicious. You know, as if you were a townie?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 19:06 GMT
#503
On January 27 2014 04:03 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2014 03:59 Blazinghand wrote:
On January 27 2014 03:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
On January 27 2014 03:56 Blazinghand wrote:
OK WAIT seriously what are the reasons that anyone thinks I'm scum? Like it's cool if you think I'm scum, I'd just like someone to write a case kkthxbai

How about you just stop being so scummy?


Fair enough, having read that question I immediately know what your concerns are oh no wait the opposite of that



Idk about them, but for me personally:

I liked your post at first and was like "oh shit maybe QP is town, especially his latest post I liked a lot - this BH guy is my top town for pointing this out before anyone else"

Then I thought "well wouldn't it be super pro if a mafia made the first post that caused everyone to realize QP is town to get town cred"

Then I decided I wasn't actually sold on QP yet as town or mafia and that he still leaned scummy - and even if he's town it could be either scenario so I will null-read for now but you haven't really done anything besides that QP read.

So what was the actual conclusion here. That BH never actually said anything?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 19:07 GMT
#505
On January 27 2014 04:05 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2014 04:03 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
On January 27 2014 03:59 Blazinghand wrote:
On January 27 2014 03:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
On January 27 2014 03:56 Blazinghand wrote:
OK WAIT seriously what are the reasons that anyone thinks I'm scum? Like it's cool if you think I'm scum, I'd just like someone to write a case kkthxbai

How about you just stop being so scummy?


Fair enough, having read that question I immediately know what your concerns are oh no wait the opposite of that



Idk about them, but for me personally:

I liked your post at first and was like "oh shit maybe QP is town, especially his latest post I liked a lot - this BH guy is my top town for pointing this out before anyone else"

Then I thought "well wouldn't it be super pro if a mafia made the first post that caused everyone to realize QP is town to get town cred"

Then I decided I wasn't actually sold on QP yet as town or mafia and that he still leaned scummy - and even if he's town it could be either scenario so I will null-read for now but you haven't really done anything besides that QP read.


don't bother with giving me towncred for defending QP. just realize that QP is an "easy" lynch, and not because he's scummy, but because his thought process, which seems internally consistent to me, is foreign to other players. He's the kind of guy who can get lynched D1, flip town, and we'll go into D2 basically going "well, that happened" because that's what happens to players like QP. just don't lynch him today, see how it goes. If he's still unreadable in a day, we have more lynches. I look at QP and I see a wagon that is suspiciously easy, if that makes sense.

In what way is it suspiciously easy? BC said something and then KUSH agreed with him. What do you mean by "suspiciously easy" exactly?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 19:11 GMT
#507
Not from one person mentioning him and another person agreeing, no. An easy wagon means there are a lot of votes to lynch someone and it's scary because most of town is just like "yeah that's cool"...not two people mentioning something about someone's first post.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 19:21 GMT
#512
Nothing jumps out as scummy to me filtering Grack. He hasn't contributed /much/ but he at least consistently wants to be mayor. I'd want to hear who he wants to lynch before saying whether I think he's scum or not. And I certainly won't vote him for mayor until I know who he wants to lynch.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 19:25 GMT
#517
On January 27 2014 04:24 Skanjab1s wrote:
##Vote: BC

I don't yet. :D
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM339
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 339
TKL 185
ProTech140
SteadfastSC 128
UpATreeSC 42
ByuN 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34082
Calm 3335
Shuttle 2260
Jaedong 1665
Mini 613
Horang2 561
EffOrt 497
Soma 310
Rush 298
Stork 238
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 235
ZerO 215
BeSt 176
Snow 157
firebathero 110
Mong 97
Zeus 85
hero 81
910 81
Mind 70
Hyun 44
sorry 41
Shine 37
Sharp 37
Free 35
Shinee 32
Yoon 30
ToSsGirL 27
Killer 25
PianO 24
Terrorterran 24
Aegong 20
JYJ 19
Bale 17
Trap 15
Rock 14
scan(afreeca) 14
Sexy 13
Sacsri 12
HiyA 11
Hm[arnc] 9
Noble 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5903
Dendi1211
League of Legends
KnowMe3
Counter-Strike
fl0m3440
Fnx 561
x6flipin453
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King79
ChuDatz33
Other Games
singsing2073
Liquid`RaSZi1256
B2W.Neo705
hiko657
ceh9387
crisheroes309
dupreeh309
Khaldor217
420jenkins214
Livibee213
QueenE122
Trikslyr84
Beastyqt76
Dewaltoss62
C9.Mang056
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV263
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH291
• Hinosc 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4108
• WagamamaTV394
League of Legends
• Nemesis2595
Other Games
• Shiphtur782
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 51m
INu's Battles
18h 51m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 51m
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.