• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:08
CEST 11:08
KST 18:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6890 users

TL Mafia LXIV: The Restart - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 132 Next
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
January 26 2014 00:23 GMT
#221
banks = poofter right?
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
January 26 2014 00:41 GMT
#222
correct
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 00:42 GMT
#223
On January 26 2014 09:16 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2014 09:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 26 2014 08:34 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
Balla24 is probably town. I like the way he came into the thread fearless like a tiger pushing a clear agenda.

Storrzerg and Admiral Thrawn are scummy the way they entered the thread.

I would like you to qualify the bolded statement. WHAT about the way they entered the thread is scummy to you?


Well Storr kinda just promised he would contribute a lot - kind of a pointless post to make. You don't announce "I'm about to make a post contribution" every time you post.

Regarding Grand Admiral Thrawn, saying "X plz be town" just strikes me as something mafia more likely say than town, but I could be wrong on this maybe it's just a null-tell. His next post is just asking people to make alignment indicative posts though - similar to my gripe with Storr.

Well I disagree - saying something like "I should be quite active and interested" is something we can hold him accountable to, which is something mafia tend to shy away from doing.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 26 2014 00:43 GMT
#224
I haven't talked with my friends, but I think I will be the mayor.

I will build on our foundation of towniess to stone the mafia dead. I have a rock solid mentality and my play is concrete. I will study your meta, may it not morphic our reads. The igneous ones will be chastised and their reads will be obsidious. I will provide lots of graphites to help comprehend our interactions.

For I am an expert of masonry and I pride myself in the craft! Vote Bum for mayor because he is mad confident in his scum hunting now. You can PM me whenever. I'm up for that.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 26 2014 00:44 GMT
#225
On January 26 2014 09:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2014 09:16 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
On January 26 2014 09:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 26 2014 08:34 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
Balla24 is probably town. I like the way he came into the thread fearless like a tiger pushing a clear agenda.

Storrzerg and Admiral Thrawn are scummy the way they entered the thread.

I would like you to qualify the bolded statement. WHAT about the way they entered the thread is scummy to you?


Well Storr kinda just promised he would contribute a lot - kind of a pointless post to make. You don't announce "I'm about to make a post contribution" every time you post.

Regarding Grand Admiral Thrawn, saying "X plz be town" just strikes me as something mafia more likely say than town, but I could be wrong on this maybe it's just a null-tell. His next post is just asking people to make alignment indicative posts though - similar to my gripe with Storr.

Well I disagree - saying something like "I should be quite active and interested" is something we can hold him accountable to, which is something mafia tend to shy away from doing.


What's your take on the Thrawn part then?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 00:44 GMT
#226
Don't mind bum, he's just stoned.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 26 2014 00:44 GMT
#227
On January 26 2014 09:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
Don't mind bum, he's just stoned.


lol you remember that pyp game?
Together but separate, like oatmeal
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 00:45 GMT
#228
On January 26 2014 09:44 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2014 09:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 26 2014 09:16 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
On January 26 2014 09:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 26 2014 08:34 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
Balla24 is probably town. I like the way he came into the thread fearless like a tiger pushing a clear agenda.

Storrzerg and Admiral Thrawn are scummy the way they entered the thread.

I would like you to qualify the bolded statement. WHAT about the way they entered the thread is scummy to you?


Well Storr kinda just promised he would contribute a lot - kind of a pointless post to make. You don't announce "I'm about to make a post contribution" every time you post.

Regarding Grand Admiral Thrawn, saying "X plz be town" just strikes me as something mafia more likely say than town, but I could be wrong on this maybe it's just a null-tell. His next post is just asking people to make alignment indicative posts though - similar to my gripe with Storr.

Well I disagree - saying something like "I should be quite active and interested" is something we can hold him accountable to, which is something mafia tend to shy away from doing.


What's your take on the Thrawn part then?

I don't understand why you think "X plz be town" is a mafia-tell - I don't really think it's an anything tell. And asking people to make alignment indicative posts, while not necessarily useful, isn't scummy alone. Again, I disagree with your assessment that it's scummy.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 00:46 GMT
#229
On January 26 2014 09:44 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2014 09:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
Don't mind bum, he's just stoned.


lol you remember that pyp game?

I remember some of them. Probably not the one you're referring to, I'm really bad with that sort of thing.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 26 2014 00:47 GMT
#230
Grackaroni

Have you knowledge of the ways of KASLIZM? Many fish! What for to say when shall it be caught?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 26 2014 00:49 GMT
#231
Hey VE you gonna run for mayor?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 00:50 GMT
#232
Depends on if I think I can lynch scum D1 or not. Probably. I'll go ahead and do one of these in the meantime though.

##Vote: VisceraEyes
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 26 2014 00:52 GMT
#233
LSB, the links to people's filter in the OP redirect to the old game
Together but separate, like oatmeal
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 26 2014 00:53 GMT
#234
##vote:bumatlarge
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 26 2014 00:56 GMT
#235
Y Thrawn?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 26 2014 00:59 GMT
#236
his confidence makes me blush
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 26 2014 01:08 GMT
#237
On January 26 2014 09:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2014 09:44 bumatlarge wrote:
On January 26 2014 09:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
Don't mind bum, he's just stoned.


lol you remember that pyp game?

I remember some of them. Probably not the one you're referring to, I'm really bad with that sort of thing.


I thought you had picked up on this lol

On August 31 2010 11:35 bumatlarge wrote:
AHEM I MEAN

Bumatlarge was high as a kite that evening. Town actually appreciated his batman antics and gave him some pot, which is legal in liquidia ofc. Batman mask set, he roamed the night. HOLY SHIT A CAT. Oh look LSD's house. Bum sneaks in the back alley, tries to climb over a fence, but it swings open at the climax of his climb. Gravity being the bitch that it is, sent bum on a 3 foot skydive into a trashcan! HOLY SHIT A RACCOON. OW. Bum thanks his lucky stars he developed a rabies immunity when he got bit by that raccoon a second ago. Before Bum could question his reasoning, he runs into some dude smokin a cig at the backdoor.

"Sup homes" Bum said in his gravelly voice
"Uh hello"
"You the tracker?" Bum said in his cementy voice
"Sure.. are you high?"
"YOU BET" Bum said in a stoned voice

bum quickly started talking about his encounters with untame beasts and popular topics often discussed by the stalkers of the night, and the other guy smoked a whole pack. before bum knew it, the sun was coming out!

"Aight later did what I needed too" and then he left.

"Oh wait- oh fudgepops" Bum pebbled.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 26 2014 01:09 GMT
#238
It was mostly a continuation pun of the theme of your entrance - that's funny that you actually had a "stoned" post in the past before though. lol
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 26 2014 01:19 GMT
#239
On January 26 2014 09:47 Alakaslam wrote:
Grackaroni

Have you knowledge of the ways of KASLIZM? Many fish! What for to say when shall it be caught?

I caught? Hijole! Chupazi... out damned spot out!

I've been taking lessons.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 26 2014 01:20 GMT
#240
I think the faster we establish candidates for mayor, the less likely we get scum interference. If you are going to run, do it now and quickly. In my experience, mafia usually talk about the mayor race, an if they don't get into it they just give up. I want to give everyone time to get in here, but I think we can cheat the odds if we conglomerate the race now.

As of right now:
Bum
VE
balla
templar

correct me if im wrong
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 132 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2543
Leta 1274
actioN 543
BeSt 381
Mong 161
Killer 123
Dewaltoss 109
sorry 77
Larva 56
sSak 45
[ Show more ]
Bale 32
ZergMaN 31
ToSsGirL 31
Aegong 28
NotJumperer 21
yabsab 15
HiyA 12
Noble 10
Counter-Strike
byalli626
Other Games
summit1g9652
olofmeister1039
Happy297
Sick198
crisheroes189
Pyrionflax131
KnowMe108
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick706
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos949
• Stunt428
Other Games
• WagamamaTV124
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
52m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1h 52m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 52m
Replay Cast
13h 52m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.