VOTE VAYNE
ASJASFLJAS:FLJK YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO LOSE US THE GAME.
SCREAMING IS CAPS IS ALL THE RAGE NOWDAYS
HA I PUN'D BUT I'M STILL MAD.
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
Skanjab1s
748 Posts
VOTE VAYNE ASJASFLJAS:FLJK YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO LOSE US THE GAME. SCREAMING IS CAPS IS ALL THE RAGE NOWDAYS HA I PUN'D BUT I'M STILL MAD. | ||
|
Skanjab1s
748 Posts
| ||
|
Skanjab1s
748 Posts
Or to say "oh for fuck sakes, how have I been wrong on everyone, please don't murder me tomorrow" if he's scum. | ||
|
Skanjab1s
748 Posts
Does this mean that there is an SK? Because then it's almost certainly Vayne, and the scumteam is somehow sn0/Cephiro. | ||
|
Skanjab1s
748 Posts
| ||
|
Skanjab1s
748 Posts
| ||
|
Skanjab1s
748 Posts
| ||
|
Skanjab1s
748 Posts
On January 27 2014 09:58 raynpelikoneet wrote: I don't think there was anything wrong with Koshi's or Sn0's D1 play. I think Sn0 played pretty well. Of course he could have played better but that's how he plays town usually - at least early on. Vayne was really scummy for me for his reads on me and Koshi but no can do when Oats refuses to do anything but say "no you" and Skan does the anti-town possible vote forcing on D3 and only references his case from D1 after that. Hey, vote-forcing isn't antitown is the vote is on scum! I did get very lazy near the end with regards to trying to convince the rest of town, I probably should have tried harder, but I'm awful at convincing people and I couldn't summon up the energy to reread everything and make a case. | ||
|
Skanjab1s
748 Posts
On January 27 2014 10:39 Hopeless1der wrote: Well grack self voting and afking, an arbitrary cop claim from toad+ afking. Oats and skan literally "no u" for a good portion of the game. This was a solid example of what NOT to do when you are town. But hiding behind a vet claim and doing nothing besides wanting to lynch town with no reasoning is much better, right? | ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Bisu Horang2 Jaedong Mini EffOrt Light BeSt Soma [ Show more ] firebathero Stork Hyuk Snow Rush Zeus Last ggaemo ZerO Pusan Leta hero sorry Killer Mong Sea.KH Sharp Mind Shinee Aegong Shine Bale ToSsGirL soO Sexy Trap Yoon Terrorterran Free NotJumperer HiyA Sacsri JulyZerg zelot ajuk12(nOOB) Icarus Noble League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns34148 singsing2161 olofmeister1329 B2W.Neo1058 Mlord252 DeMusliM214 Livibee176 Liquid`VortiX133 Hui .122 Mew2King116 QueenE84 ArmadaUGS73 Chillindude13 ZerO(Twitch)11 Railgan10 fpsfer Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|