• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:36
CEST 10:36
KST 17:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9789 users

[M][N] "SMB" Mini Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 24 2014 20:25 GMT
#2378
Sn0 would you pinky promise me that you aren't scum?

Like, give me your word in a solemn, unbreakable vow of long-distance pinky connection so that I can actually know who the scum are between you/vayne/oats.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 24 2014 20:35 GMT
#2380
That's a shame, that really would have helped.

You're the only person I've ever met who hasn't accepted my pinky-promise.

And every other person who I've done it with has flipped town.

This makes me more worried, Sn0. Why did you do this to me?
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 24 2014 20:42 GMT
#2382
It's alright, you've already convinced me.

I don't really feel the need to try to argue my towniness with you, but I'll try so that at least something is going on in this game.

Tell me reasons you think I'm scum, in like, point form, and I shall refute them! Post haste!
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 25 2014 08:25 GMT
#2397
I can't bring myself to believe that Oats is scum.

I want Vayne dead.

##Vote: Vayne.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 25 2014 08:28 GMT
#2398
Ugh, I have the feeling that we're missing something and that there is scum outside of me/vayne/oats/sn0.

But thats because a vayne/sno team feels weird to me.
Gah
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 25 2014 10:29 GMT
#2400
Some of your presuppositions are wrong then, I'm just wondering if it's Ceph or Sn0
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 25 2014 13:55 GMT
#2402
Because what he did is easy for scum to do, and he even admitted that he just did it for town cred
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 25 2014 14:50 GMT
#2404
The point is to get town cred, which he said he intended when he did it.

I'm pretty sure Vayne is the common thread between any possible scumteams, so I'm happy for another day, at least.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 25 2014 17:34 GMT
#2421
Hehe, this is gonna be good
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 25 2014 18:08 GMT
#2440
On January 26 2014 03:00 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2014 02:57 Cephiro wrote:
Hope, do you suddenly think Oats is not scum? Why are you changing your vote when we're quite certain to have a scum with 3 votes up for lynch, if all three of us are town (You, Me, Sn0), then it's a guaranteed lynch since he's the first to three votes.

oats isnt game-mechanically confirmed scum like skan is.


Please explain how I am game-mechanically confirmed scum.

Please. I'm begging you.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 25 2014 18:17 GMT
#2442
On January 26 2014 02:47 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2014 00:28 Sn0_Man wrote:
On January 16 2014 16:00 Skanjab1s wrote:
Hiii. I'd be delighted if you kittens could indulge me in a brief questionnaire, it'll only take a little of your time.

(1) Do you prefer to play as town or scum?
(2) What will you be remembered for this game?
(3) How do you react to pressure?
(4) Is your play usually emotional, or reserved?

Joke answers = Totally scum, by the way.

1) I generally enjoyed my town games more than my singular replacement into a maf game
2) dafuq would I know?
3) Depends is a horrible cop-out answer everybody puts forth. I usually just OMGUS cuz omgus. Or whine a lot.
4) Tears, tears everywhere

Aaaaand in other news I certainly hope you aren't counting on this or your romp through my filter as "contributions".


first interaction between them, complete joking and doesn't take it seriously at all, because he doesn't need to. It is scum on scum and he even warns him on how to play in his last sentence, protecting him from doing something scummy.


This is hilarious, because almost everyone answered those questions jokingly. Also even if they didn't, this point is completely illogical. Townies joke. Scum joke. It's not alignment indicative whatsoever.

Show nested quote +
On January 17 2014 01:10 Sn0_Man wrote:
On January 17 2014 01:07 Skanjab1s wrote:
Oh wow, rayn, you actually think I'm opting out of discussion?

Really?

On January 17 2014 01:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Ugh.. this is gonna be really hard to figure out because Skanjab1s made a terrible terrible case on yamato in Hogwarts aswell.
As sad it is he could do this as town..

Making opening cases on people and then getting called scum for it is what I do, yo.
On January 17 2014 01:03 Hopeless1der wrote:
Yes I was intentionally lying skan, see my followup post.

I find it hilarious you think rayn CANT get you lynched. Trololol


He can't. I mean, he's welcome to try, but it wont work.

This sounds a lot like "I intentionally made a worthless case cuz its my town meta and I gotta match that".

Which sounds a lot like scum :/


He knows he is trying to match his town meta here because he is aware he is scum, notice now he never follows up at all on this. It's just one of their many soft pushes that never amount to anything.

Important to note here that they never converse again for the rest of day 1 once they are concentrated on getting the grack lynch. Oats voted for Koshi day 1! who did they vote for? sn0 with a wish washy stance drops his vote on grack and skanjab has his vote uselessly on hopeless at that point. also take a look at this post :

Show nested quote +
On January 18 2014 04:06 Sn0_Man wrote:
Okay, but the whole thread is scummy how do i choose?

Toad is full of shit and being dumb
Grack outright refuses to do anything that might indicate towniness
Hopeless wont stop sniping from the sidelines and making accusations without substantiating cases or contributing
Vaynes all mysterious and awful
Mig still won't do anything other than call me scum
Koshis all Koshi

And thats without cephiro the utterly afk.

How do I choose who to lynch? I choose whoever I think isn't gonna become more readable and lynch the crap outta them. Today its grack.


skanjab mysteriously missing from this list, I guess he doesn't need to read him or comment about him. Oh wait...

Oh, but wait, Koshi was on this list. And half the game isn't. Whelp, there goes that theory.

Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 00:38 Sn0_Man wrote:
After reading that little hate-fest and claim I understand toad even less than yesterday but I'm having a hard time calling him a good lynch. What kind of mafia fake-claims with like 2 votes on them and 12 hours to lynch?

Right now Oats and Skanjab are looking scummiest, I'd like to lynch one of them.

I promise this isn't pure OMGUS, but all Oats has done this last day is flame and discredit the shit outta rayn without actually trying to find scum. Then he's like "Lynch Sn0" without reasons simply cuz I'm not here to defend myself. Zero scumhunting or effort, just aiming for an easy target he can safely back off of once I'm back.


At this point hasn't conversed with or spoken of skanjab of ages but then he is randomly back on his scummiest list. The old 1 town/1 scum lynch prospects, never gets old. Keep in mind we now know at this point that Oats wanted koshi dead and he wants sn0 dead too. obviously he wants oats to die and has to make up some bs reasons. Now do a double take and realize that he never gives any explanation for his skanjab read. lol?

Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 00:48 Sn0_Man wrote:
On January 21 2014 00:40 Skanjab1s wrote:
On January 21 2014 00:38 Sn0_Man wrote:
After reading that little hate-fest and claim I understand toad even less than yesterday but I'm having a hard time calling him a good lynch. What kind of mafia fake-claims with like 2 votes on them and 12 hours to lynch?

Right now Oats and Skanjab are looking scummiest, I'd like to lynch one of them.

I promise this isn't pure OMGUS, but all Oats has done this last day is flame and discredit the shit outta rayn without actually trying to find scum. Then he's like "Lynch Sn0" without reasons simply cuz I'm not here to defend myself. Zero scumhunting or effort, just aiming for an easy target he can safely back off of once I'm back.


Hey, what are your reasons for thinking I'm scum?

Because this does sound like pure OMGUS.(net)

Because every time you pop in the thread its to be blendy and point out some irrelevancy without actually scumhunting.

Who is scum Skanjab? Oh right, its me the safe vote that your scumbuddy oats has already put on the table. Why? "Sheepiness pre vote" give me a break. If you want to accuse me, at least try to make a case. I wanted CONSOLIDATION in the lynch. Something that scum couldn't just pull whatever way they wanted.

Meanwhile the rest of your posts range from
On January 20 2014 07:07 Skanjab1s wrote:
I can promise you that I'm not mafia, and tell you that I've never lied about making that kind of promise as scum, and if you feel like being illogical you'd get to cross off a townie from your scumlist.

to
On January 20 2014 01:16 Skanjab1s wrote:
If you guys could stop shipping me with whoever you think is scum, that'd be great.

Rayn, could you summarize why Toad is scum please? Remember that I have no idea about his meta, so the "him being dumb" point doesn't help much.

So helpful in catching scum. Clearly that is your primary desire.

PS why did you drop your hopeless read? You were so certain he was scum post grack's flip. What changed?

None of that comes from town.


Does anybody actually remember these pushes of theirs on each other? cause I sure as hell don't. They probably realize in their scum QT that their interactions look pretty dumb with zero reasoning from either side so they try and get fake angry and have a little bitch fight that lasts a whole...one post. Solid discussion right there.


Yes, the push on D1, when you wanted to be all mysterious. Just because you don't remember it doesn't mean it didn't happen, and it definitely doesn't mean I'm scum just because you don't remember me pushing him, or him pushing me.

Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 01:24 Sn0_Man wrote:
On January 21 2014 01:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
sn0man, where did your skan and oats read come from, you seemed to want to lynch Toad and hopeless day 1.

You guys have both spend the entire game posting 1-line snipes that are pretty much dedicated to starting flame-wars and self-defense. Zero scumhunting. There's nothing to quote from your filters because there's nothing in them. Skanjab's day 1 case is the only thing worth mentioning and it's ridiculous garbage built on nothing day 1. Doesn't count as scumhunting, does count as trying to look good.

You in particular oats, your main contributions were "huge flame war with thrawn" -> lurk "huge flame war with rayn". I fail to see how town!Oats does that exclusively instead of actually scumhunting. Your "lynch rayn" case boiled down to "he thinks i'm scum lol" no other reasons. Plus you dropped it in seconds as soon as I showed up.

Toad I still don't get but I don't want to lynch uncountered cop claim see above.
Hopeless does have a vet claim and his posts struck me as better going through the thread. If there's a serious push to lynch him as I mentioned I can go back and re-read his filter specifically. However, I don't feel the need to do that when you two are so clearly scum.


Now compare that to a case he makes on Oats a bit after and his interaction with him. Nuff said, it is clearly quite different.

How is this different in a scum/scum compared to a scum/town or town/town interaction?
It's obviously different, we are different people talking about different things. It being different isn't anything. Explain how it is different in a way that indicates a scum/scum interaction.

Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 01:40 Sn0_Man wrote:
On January 21 2014 01:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
On January 21 2014 01:32 Sn0_Man wrote:
##Vote: Oatsmaster

why did you vote so late?

Couldn't decide who I thought was a better lynch, you or skanjab.


"couldnt decide what was the better playing, bussing for town cred later or just voting for the townie"

I could go on but I think I made my point here, although I am not the best at making cases.

What is this last "point" in your case? You just changed the words of something he said to something completely random.
How is that anything? This is obviously here to make the case seem larger, as is the "I could go on". No, you really couldn't, because from a whole thread of stuff to fish, you've come up with incredibly silly points. 2/10 Try harder pls.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 25 2014 18:18 GMT
#2443
I can't believe you guys are actually voting me based on that retarded case. It's so obviously contrived, did any of you actually read it?
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 26 2014 08:02 GMT
#2459
On January 26 2014 03:08 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2014 03:00 Hopeless1der wrote:
On January 26 2014 02:57 Cephiro wrote:
Hope, do you suddenly think Oats is not scum? Why are you changing your vote when we're quite certain to have a scum with 3 votes up for lynch, if all three of us are town (You, Me, Sn0), then it's a guaranteed lynch since he's the first to three votes.

oats isnt game-mechanically confirmed scum like skan is.


Please explain how I am game-mechanically confirmed scum.

Please. I'm begging you.


Oh, so hopeless, I guess you couldn't do this, then?

Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 26 2014 08:07 GMT
#2460
The only problem with your wonderful plans there cephiro is that I am not scum. Which means that one of Vayne/Sn0/Hopeless/Ceph is, if Oats is actually scum. Trying to keep the lynch between me and Oats is a ridiculously anti-town thing to do.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 26 2014 12:49 GMT
#2466
If by "disappeared" you mean "had to go to sleep", then yes.

Don't be silly oats, I'm obviously not scum.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 26 2014 16:59 GMT
#2469
WHY WONT YOU VOTE VAYNE, OATS

HE IS THE ONE GUY THAT IS ON EVERY PLAUSIBLE SCUMTEAM.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 26 2014 17:18 GMT
#2471
The second one :D!
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 26 2014 17:23 GMT
#2473
Ehh, your case on a me+sno scumteam was absolutely terrible and so obviously forced. If other people don't want to listen to me then I can gloat post-game ^_^
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 26 2014 17:35 GMT
#2475
Mainly because I really think you're scum, and I have mixed feelings about both of them right now.

Also I don't think their interactions are scum/scum, especially because they are so similar to mine/sn0's interactions.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 26 2014 18:25 GMT
#2478
I've given explanations, though.

lul hopeless.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 512
Hyuk 310
910 230
Killer 76
Dewaltoss 58
Yoon 47
Shinee 34
Mind 28
NotJumperer 27
ZergMaN 27
[ Show more ]
Bale 21
yabsab 19
Noble 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe162
League of Legends
JimRising 471
Counter-Strike
olofmeister917
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2063
Khaldor506
Other Games
singsing1209
ceh9552
Sick257
XBOCT252
Mew2King148
ArmadaUGS49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick732
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream251
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH148
• LUISG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2315
League of Legends
• Jankos1268
• Stunt534
Other Games
• WagamamaTV73
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 24m
Stellar Fest
4h 24m
The PondCast
1d 1h
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.