• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:59
CEST 17:59
KST 00:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7829 users

[M][N] "SMB" Mini Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 20 2014 16:02 GMT
#1771
I'm trying to decide between whether I think he or you is scummier
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 20 2014 16:03 GMT
#1772
Lol, D1 case hasn't been debunked at all. It's totally valid.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 20 2014 16:32 GMT
#1781
On January 21 2014 01:24 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 01:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
sn0man, where did your skan and oats read come from, you seemed to want to lynch Toad and hopeless day 1.

You guys have both spend the entire game posting 1-line snipes that are pretty much dedicated to starting flame-wars and self-defense. Zero scumhunting. There's nothing to quote from your filters because there's nothing in them. Skanjab's day 1 case is the only thing worth mentioning and it's ridiculous garbage built on nothing day 1. Doesn't count as scumhunting, does count as trying to look good.

You in particular oats, your main contributions were "huge flame war with thrawn" -> lurk "huge flame war with rayn". I fail to see how town!Oats does that exclusively instead of actually scumhunting. Your "lynch rayn" case boiled down to "he thinks i'm scum lol" no other reasons. Plus you dropped it in seconds as soon as I showed up.

Toad I still don't get but I don't want to lynch uncountered cop claim see above.
Hopeless does have a vet claim and his posts struck me as better going through the thread. If there's a serious push to lynch him as I mentioned I can go back and re-read his filter specifically. However, I don't feel the need to do that when you two are so clearly scum.


Well your first point is a complete lie, so thats dandy.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 20 2014 17:58 GMT
#1800
On January 21 2014 02:48 Sn0_Man wrote:
Talking about when they got me to swap to hopeless dumbass.

Kush shortly thereafter went apeshit but for a while he made sense. So I voted hopeless.


Your responses to kush don't seem like you thought he was making sense, and had good thoughts, stuff like this:
On January 18 2014 01:56 Sn0_Man wrote:
Kush have you read me at all this game?

On January 18 2014 05:42 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2014 05:40 kushm4sta wrote:
You are really going to lynch him for being honest about himself? Scum also do this but so do town so it's null.

Uh, the only thing that could possibly defend him is that point, which you just listed as "null". Beyond that its all scum.

On January 18 2014 06:03 Sn0_Man wrote:
No he still isn't doing shit he's just pretending that he has an excuse for not doing shit cuz kush gave him one.


Kinda make it seem like you think he is full of shit, or silly. I don't think you'd react to him like that if you thought he was a positive, sense-making town presence.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 20 2014 18:53 GMT
#1811
oh jesus thats scummy
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 20 2014 19:15 GMT
#1814
I'm leaving him alive because I think he is town, and because his check will condemn you, not clear you. The scummy thing is wanting a motherfucking dayvig to shoot the cop.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 20 2014 19:37 GMT
#1817
Stop assuming incorrect things to try make me look scummy, hopeless.

I had town feels from him when I filtered him, and I really don't see a fakeclaiming scum to have (1) Done so that early on in the day, when he only had like, 2 votes on him, and (2) To then just give up afterwards.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 21 2014 07:12 GMT
#1910
<Insert obligatory gloating about how right I was>

All of the scum lies in sn0/hopeless/ceph/va I think.

From scummiest to least scummy.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 21 2014 07:16 GMT
#1911
On January 21 2014 15:20 Oatsmaster wrote:
what exactly is it that I'm supposed to be reading that I havent?


The part where he unvoted and then voted sn0 with us, dummy.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 21 2014 07:30 GMT
#1914
Uhh. Dude. What are you trying to say?

Because I'm confused as fuck right now. Why does it matter if you said toad was town before Mig? Neither of you are scum.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 21 2014 07:46 GMT
#1916
Have you and ceph claimed powers?
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 21 2014 08:09 GMT
#1918
Oh, well I don't buy the "roleblock" thing as a "power role confirmed town, because I've used it as scum before.

I'm pretty much null on you and Cephiro, I haven't filtered any of you yet, you and him are just POE because I think everyone else is town.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 21 2014 09:30 GMT
#1921
On January 21 2014 18:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
What about Koshi, Vayne and Twe3k?


Koshi said something that I thought was so impossible to have come from scum, I'll try find it nownow.

On January 21 2014 18:20 Oatsmaster wrote:
OH SHIT SCUM KILLED KUSH CAUSE KUSH KNOWS HOW TO READ SKANJAB AND THEY WERE SCARED.


Except kush has never caught me as scum before, and he thought I was town this game. ^_^.

I'm insulted that you'd think I'd kill my beloved kushybear.

Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 21 2014 09:41 GMT
#1923
Much more fuuuun

The Koshi thing was how he said he'd solved the game (thinking about a Toad SK theory) but then in his next post realised that it didn't make much sense and went back on it.

I really don't see scum saying they've solved the game and then pretending to have had a theory that they realised is silly but then still posting the theory. It just seems rather nonsensical.

That's the koshi thing, it's a small thing but I really doubt he'd do that as scum..

He's also just like, really indecisive and paranoid and second-guessy in a way that is really hard for scum to fake.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 21 2014 09:41 GMT
#1924
Is Koshi good at scum?
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 21 2014 12:46 GMT
#1932
But I dont wanna.

Let's just lynch Sn0 and live in peace and harmony knowing that we had at least one scum-lynch before we all die.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 21 2014 14:25 GMT
#1934
Koshi please shoot scum tonight
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 21 2014 17:46 GMT
#1938
On January 21 2014 23:28 Koshi wrote:
If I was SK I would have shot scum N1. Kush sounds about right :D
Think I would have shot Oats though. Or Cephiro.

IF I was SK.


I like how your mind jumps to SK and not Vig ^__^

Everyone stop lurking, pls. When I'm asking people to post more then there's definitely something wrong.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 21 2014 18:13 GMT
#1940
Well y'know, if you're town you'd be more likely to think of town roles and if you're sk you'd instantly think of sk.

This isn't anything really, i was just joking.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 22 2014 08:44 GMT
#2016
Yes, Vayne is definitely scum, I'm like 95% on this.

##Vote: Vayne
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1245
ComeBackTV 594
SteadfastSC455
TaKeTV 406
LamboSC2352
IndyStarCraft 162
Rex131
EnkiAlexander 46
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 455
LamboSC2 352
mouzHeroMarine 194
IndyStarCraft 162
ProTech156
Rex 131
BRAT_OK 73
UpATreeSC 35
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37426
Shuttle 1946
Mini 872
EffOrt 863
Light 578
Horang2 496
Soma 302
Rush 300
firebathero 290
Snow 194
[ Show more ]
BeSt 170
ZerO 163
hero 128
Leta 112
Sea.KH 57
sorry 55
Killer 44
Liquid`Ret 38
Mong 34
Yoon 33
ToSsGirL 31
Shinee 28
Sexy 27
Bale 21
Trap 20
soO 17
Shine 17
Free 12
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Terrorterran 8
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8349
qojqva1206
Dendi986
420jenkins140
Counter-Strike
fl0m882
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2013
crisheroes1289
XaKoH 186
MindelVK6
Other Games
singsing1882
B2W.Neo1073
Liquid`VortiX206
Hui .190
ArmadaUGS164
QueenE111
Mew2King97
KnowMe92
Trikslyr48
ToD39
Dewaltoss21
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream84
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile119
• Gemini_19 19
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 17
• FirePhoenix10
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3030
• TFBlade1045
Other Games
• Shiphtur220
• WagamamaTV195
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 1m
Stellar Fest
21h 1m
OSC
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 18h
Online Event
1d 19h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.