• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:44
CEST 13:44
KST 20:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8826 users

[M][N] "SMB" Mini Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 21 2014 01:37 GMT
#1866
Do you honestly believe I am scum Cephiro?
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 21 2014 01:43 GMT
#1868
Every townie who believes I am scum please say so, so that when the game is over I can laugh at you and call you a cow.

Mafia can also call me scum but I will just say you guys played well this game.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 21 2014 01:46 GMT
#1871
Maybe I am wrong about rayne. He seems so incredibly similar to his previous games but rayne didn't we literally just go through this exact same thing. You wanted to kill bh/hopeless when they were claimed masons because you said they were playing anti town. Like did you not learn anything from that or what.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 21 2014 01:48 GMT
#1872
And then you were silent when I was arguing for Toad. Mehhhhh. Still I don't think you could fake your town meta so accurately.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 21 2014 01:49 GMT
#1874
The unfortunate reality rayne is townies do anti town thing pretty much every game. If you lynch every townie for doing anti town things you are never going to win.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 21 2014 01:50 GMT
#1876
And besides if you can figure out the mafia while sorting through the shitty townies, sick good feeling. There are no good feelings when you lynch some guy who was being an idiot.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 21 2014 01:54 GMT
#1878
Yea I am not going to say Toad played well. He played awful and martyrd like a monkey. But it is good to self reflect. If I was better at making convincing posts or if I had listened to my initial thoughts sooner maybe I would have saved him. So I am not blameless in this.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 21 2014 01:56 GMT
#1881
On January 21 2014 10:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
what is the case on oats btw at this point? would he really argue vehemently against toad lynch and push sno as scum or would he just sit there and do nothing. I feel the latter is more likely and don't really want to lynch oats.


I am pretty much agree with this. Would have been the easiest time ever for mafia to just sit back and do nothing. Can't say oats is 100% town or anything from it but seems like there should be better lynch choices for the next one.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 21 2014 01:57 GMT
#1882
On January 21 2014 10:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like i know what you mean and where you are coming from but i refuse to lose to mafia who does tooscummytobescum things and banks on people buying them being town just because of it. There was no reason for Toad to get lynched if he had just played.

Seriously, the dude quit the game because a person he thought is mafia was accusing him of being mafia and he had 2 votes on him. What townie QUITS THE GAME in that situation?


When irrational stupid stuff happens then very very often it is from a townie. Townies get emotional when they are arguing and they do ridiculous things. It is a pretty reliable tell honestly.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 21 2014 02:00 GMT
#1884
Cephiro I really hope now that you are a town. So post game I can laugh at you and call you a moo cow.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 21 2014 02:03 GMT
#1887
What you are saying is logically correct of course and I agree with it. People shouldn't be angry when they think they are arguing with a mafia. But when people become emotional they lose their ability to be logical. And you have an incredible ability of making people lose their minds when arguing with you haha.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 21 2014 02:20 GMT
#1890
Cephiro this game is pretty much over and I am going to treat it as such and just enjoy myself. So no I am not going to going to present any analysis for you. If you cannot determine I am town just by reading my previous posts and using some logical thinking then I am not going to hold your hand. Besides you don't even read my posts, I have already said I am not sure if you are mafia or just bad.

Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 21 2014 02:33 GMT
#1892
Well sorry to break it to you bud but I am in fact town haha.

I played pretty shitty this game honestly, especially for my standards. I am not going to quit and if I survive the night I will make what I think are the optimal choices but I am not going to kill myself reading through tons of stuff for hours. Sorry friendo.

Just some advice for the future, ordering people to provide you analysis doesn't really motivate them. I already know I am town and I don't really give a shit whether you think I am or not. You can try to lynch me all you want and if you succeed then you will have just lost the game and I will just laugh at you and call you a moo cow so who cares?

Anyway instead of just ordering someone to provide you analysis maybe look at the tone of my posts and ask yourself whether I would be posting this casually/carefree as mafia, maybe look back at my meta and read my best mafia games to see if this is how I play. There is any number of things you could do that would be more productive than hounding me constantly.

If mafia feel free to ignore everything I have said.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 21 2014 03:44 GMT
#1897
Oats are you even reading the game lol. I was the only person trying to save the parity cop 1.5 hours before lynch. And then you say trying to save the parity cop is why you are town and I am scum. Funny.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 21 2014 04:14 GMT
#1899
I only needed to convince 2 people to switch, saying 1.5 hours was too late is retarded and factually incorrect. Stop being a cow.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 21 2014 04:17 GMT
#1900
I also agreed with vayne that tomorrow you would be a bad lynch. I honestly don't know if you are seriously not even reading the thread or what.

And why are you not still talking about sno. I thought you were sure he was mafia but then your first thought was me/rayne/koshi were mafia? Huh?
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 21 2014 04:18 GMT
#1901
Also you monkey, I was the first person who argued that toad probably wouldn't do this as mafia. Well before you, jimminy christmas.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 21 2014 04:22 GMT
#1903
I voted for sno lol
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 21 2014 04:23 GMT
#1905
I really have to wonder if you are reading the thread at all.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 22 2014 00:02 GMT
#1951
Mig is scum!

GG gl townie bros
Moderator
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28584
Shuttle 2933
Bisu 982
Horang2 819
Jaedong 617
BeSt 384
Hyuk 308
firebathero 303
actioN 278
Light 257
[ Show more ]
Mini 211
Stork 205
Zeus 186
Soma 180
Soulkey 168
EffOrt 143
Last 131
Leta 109
ggaemo 92
ZerO 86
Pusan 84
Snow 83
Rush 69
Mong 55
Killer 54
Aegong 40
hero 39
Mind 35
Shine 32
Sexy 29
Sharp 27
Bale 26
NaDa 25
Shinee 24
ToSsGirL 22
soO 21
Terrorterran 17
sorry 15
Free 14
Yoon 13
zelot 13
JulyZerg 12
PianO 12
HiyA 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc1463
qojqva1202
Dendi845
Fuzer 126
League of Legends
Reynor91
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1353
x6flipin281
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1878
crisheroes703
Other Games
gofns39839
singsing2029
B2W.Neo458
XBOCT333
Livibee180
DeMusliM178
Mew2King135
Liquid`LucifroN130
XaKoH 120
ArmadaUGS99
QueenE82
Chillindude9
ZerO(Twitch)9
Railgan7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream301
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2234
• TFBlade468
Other Games
• WagamamaTV130
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 16m
Stellar Fest
1h 16m
OSC
12h 16m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.