• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:04
CEST 22:04
KST 05:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8064 users

[M][N] "SMB" Mini Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 19 2014 20:11 GMT
#1672
On January 20 2014 04:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
I think we lynch skanjab at this point, he looks mad that toad had an out in a role while rayn is going more logically about debunking his claim and trying to figure stuff out. skanjab just gets mad and leaves.

##vote: skanjab


You want me to be happy that the cop just outed himself when he wasn't really going to even be lynched at all?

Riiight.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 19 2014 20:21 GMT
#1675
He had two votes on him, and wasn't really being looked at by a bunch of people, it was unnecessary to claim.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 19 2014 22:04 GMT
#1685
We should lynch Sn0, his few posts after we were all on his ass made me think he was kinda townie, but his late-lynch sheepiness is suspect, and the other reasons that I mentioned on d1 are valid.

##Unvote
##Vote: Sn0_Man
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 19 2014 22:07 GMT
#1687
I can promise you that I'm not mafia, and tell you that I've never lied about making that kind of promise as scum, and if you feel like being illogical you'd get to cross off a townie from your scumlist.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 19 2014 22:07 GMT
#1688
Lul, that ^^
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 19 2014 22:12 GMT
#1692
On January 20 2014 07:07 Mig wrote:
Skan what happened to hopeless. You were more confident after the lynch that it made him mafia. What changed.


Toad says that he checked hopeless last night, and because he hasn't tried to lynch him, I assume that he got back a green check.

Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 19 2014 22:14 GMT
#1693
Oh wait, there are only parity cops.

Well regardless, I'm fine with letting hopeless live for one more day on the off chance that Toad survives the night.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 19 2014 23:54 GMT
#1712
Hey, how about we don't kill the un-counterclaimed cop, and instead let mafia waste an nk on him if you want him dead so badly. If he doesn't die at night then we can kill him tomorrow.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 20 2014 00:07 GMT
#1719
On January 20 2014 08:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 08:54 Skanjab1s wrote:
Hey, how about we don't kill the un-counterclaimed cop, and instead let mafia waste an nk on him if you want him dead so badly. If he doesn't die at night then we can kill him tomorrow.


why would mafia kill him if you announce that you will just lynch him if he doesnt die lmao


This, and if they roleblock him then their roleblock doesn't get used on a different townie, as opposed to this scenario, when he dies and they get to potentially roleblock another power.

Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 20 2014 00:08 GMT
#1720
Whoops, I quoted the wrong one, I meant hopelesses response.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 20 2014 00:09 GMT
#1721
Worst case scenario, he sinks the roleblock, and we lynch him tomorrow and someone else today. The end result of the worst possible scenario is one less scum power being used tonight.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 20 2014 00:18 GMT
#1724
On January 20 2014 09:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
there's so much wrong with that I don't know where to begin. If you make the assumption he is mafia, there are many things that can happen.

they simply RB some one else, knowing the claim isn't real. He brings in a fake check tomorrow

They "RB" him

The claim is real and they RB him (the most normal scenario)

the claim is real and they RB some one else for WIFOM

etc. etc. I dont follow your logic basically because if mafia was that easy then no one would play this boring ass game.


Yeah. And in every one of those scenario's he dies, in two of them, he dies as scum, and in one of them we get a wasted RB, and in the other we get a free check.

There is nothing wrong with this. But whatevs, use it, dont use it.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 20 2014 00:24 GMT
#1726
Yes! Anything to keep the claimed cop from surviving until night!
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 20 2014 15:39 GMT
#1757
On January 21 2014 00:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 00:30 Mig wrote:
On January 21 2014 00:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
There is no reason Toad should be town. He thinks i am mafia so he gives up as town cop when mafia accuses him of being mafia.. If that's the case he is playing against his wincon.

Thoughts on Oats, go.


There is a chance that Toad changed his read on you from mafia to stupid townie and then was so frustrated he quit. This would not be the first time a townie has raged at you haha.

My question is toad the type of guy who would get emotional and quit as mafia or is he the type of guy more likely to do it as town?

This is something we need to be discussing. If there is a sk and he shoots town tonight and toad is town then the game is essentially over. And look at how dead the thread is. Nobody besides me even wants to talk about shit.

I don't care. If Toad gave up as town he is a fucking idiot. Doesn't change the fact there is no reason to give up as town.


Him giving up as scum after he has just claimed cop and wasn't counterclaimed is much less likely in my opinion.

Add this to the fact that scum usually don't fakeclaim if they aren't even close to being lynched, with over 24 hours still left in the day. I think he's town.

Regardless of his alignment, best play is to not lynch him today anyway, even if he is scum. I've explained why.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 20 2014 15:40 GMT
#1758
On January 21 2014 00:38 Sn0_Man wrote:
After reading that little hate-fest and claim I understand toad even less than yesterday but I'm having a hard time calling him a good lynch. What kind of mafia fake-claims with like 2 votes on them and 12 hours to lynch?

Right now Oats and Skanjab are looking scummiest, I'd like to lynch one of them.

I promise this isn't pure OMGUS, but all Oats has done this last day is flame and discredit the shit outta rayn without actually trying to find scum. Then he's like "Lynch Sn0" without reasons simply cuz I'm not here to defend myself. Zero scumhunting or effort, just aiming for an easy target he can safely back off of once I'm back.


Hey, what are your reasons for thinking I'm scum?

Because this does sound like pure OMGUS.(net)
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 20 2014 15:43 GMT
#1760
I've fucking explained why, maybe you should try read the damn thread.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 20 2014 15:49 GMT
#1763
On January 21 2014 00:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
No, if he is mafia there is not a single reason to not lynch him.


rayn confirmed for not reading the thread
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 20 2014 15:53 GMT
#1765
On January 21 2014 00:48 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 00:40 Skanjab1s wrote:
On January 21 2014 00:38 Sn0_Man wrote:
After reading that little hate-fest and claim I understand toad even less than yesterday but I'm having a hard time calling him a good lynch. What kind of mafia fake-claims with like 2 votes on them and 12 hours to lynch?

Right now Oats and Skanjab are looking scummiest, I'd like to lynch one of them.

I promise this isn't pure OMGUS, but all Oats has done this last day is flame and discredit the shit outta rayn without actually trying to find scum. Then he's like "Lynch Sn0" without reasons simply cuz I'm not here to defend myself. Zero scumhunting or effort, just aiming for an easy target he can safely back off of once I'm back.


Hey, what are your reasons for thinking I'm scum?

Because this does sound like pure OMGUS.(net)

Because every time you pop in the thread its to be blendy and point out some irrelevancy without actually scumhunting.

Who is scum Skanjab? Oh right, its me the safe vote that your scumbuddy oats has already put on the table. Why? "Sheepiness pre vote" give me a break. If you want to accuse me, at least try to make a case. I wanted CONSOLIDATION in the lynch. Something that scum couldn't just pull whatever way they wanted.

Meanwhile the rest of your posts range from
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 07:07 Skanjab1s wrote:
I can promise you that I'm not mafia, and tell you that I've never lied about making that kind of promise as scum, and if you feel like being illogical you'd get to cross off a townie from your scumlist.

to
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 01:16 Skanjab1s wrote:
If you guys could stop shipping me with whoever you think is scum, that'd be great.

Rayn, could you summarize why Toad is scum please? Remember that I have no idea about his meta, so the "him being dumb" point doesn't help much.

So helpful in catching scum. Clearly that is your primary desire.

PS why did you drop your hopeless read? You were so certain he was scum post grack's flip. What changed?

None of that comes from town.


(1) I have made a case
(2) Your sheepyness and willingness to absolve yourself from responsibility of the town lynch by just copying thread sentiment is scummy. I will not give you a break.
(3) You quoted a post where I am trying to improve my read on both rayn and Toad, and am trying to get more involved in the game, and then acted as if I was doing nothing in it.
(4) I've already answered the hopeless question. Repeating people's questions to look townie isn't a very good strategy, dear.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 20 2014 15:56 GMT
#1766
On January 21 2014 00:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 00:49 Skanjab1s wrote:
On January 21 2014 00:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
No, if he is mafia there is not a single reason to not lynch him.


rayn confirmed for not reading the thread

So you believe there is a chance that he is town, but if he does not get roleblocked or die the next night he is mafia.
What do you suggest we do if on D3 Toad comes in and says "i checked X and him and Hopeless are different"?


Nevermind, I just thought properly about this. I was going to say "lynch the scummiest of the two (probably hopeless) and then the other if he flips town". But if Toad was mafia then by the time we get through lynching all of them the game would be over, I forgot that there are so little town left. I concede this point, I was wrong.

I still, however, don't think Toad is mafia.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 20 2014 15:58 GMT
#1768
I hope(less) you have a big appetite!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 815
SteadfastSC535
EnkiAlexander 63
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 535
ZombieGrub129
JuggernautJason70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23994
Soulkey 282
Mini 161
White-Ra 128
Trap 24
ToSsGirL 23
Shine 21
NotJumperer 20
League of Legends
Doublelift940
Counter-Strike
fl0m1328
shoxiejesuss610
C9.Mang0173
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2544
Liquid`Hasu1932
Other Games
Grubby2823
ArmadaUGS1053
B2W.Neo575
Pyrionflax178
shahzam162
UpATreeSC76
Chillindude61
Dewaltoss55
Trikslyr48
Railgan23
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream101
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 9
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV312
League of Legends
• TFBlade1034
• Noizen248
Other Games
• imaqtpie1125
• Scarra751
• Shiphtur300
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 56m
OSC
16h 56m
Stellar Fest
16h 56m
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.