On January 07 2014 03:41 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
I really want to just lynch coag.
I really want to just lynch coag.
I would have to read him first, but he is possible as second mafia.
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
yamato77
11589 Posts
On January 07 2014 03:41 Mr. Cheesecake wrote: I really want to just lynch coag. I would have to read him first, but he is possible as second mafia. | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
| ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
| ||
|
Mr. Cheesecake
United States3756 Posts
| ||
|
Mr. Cheesecake
United States3756 Posts
| ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
He is scum. | ||
|
Mr. Cheesecake
United States3756 Posts
| ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
- Then he does not call kush out for kush's bullshit reads which i have pointed out. - Then he calls Hopeless mafia and Alakaslam town because both are usually useless and both did exactly same shit on D1. | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
On January 07 2014 03:54 Mr. Cheesecake wrote: Then vote him? Not yet, when i am finished with dinner i'll reread the thread. No need to hurry. | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
| ||
|
yamato77
11589 Posts
| ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
I suggest you find real scum if you are town. | ||
|
Mr. Cheesecake
United States3756 Posts
On January 07 2014 04:08 raynpelikoneet wrote: The fact is Hopeless cannot be scum because everyone who is not confirmed thinks he is mafia and it does not make any sense. I suggest you find real scum if you are town. Like gumshoe? :o | ||
|
yamato77
11589 Posts
On January 07 2014 04:08 raynpelikoneet wrote: The fact is Hopeless cannot be scum because everyone who is not confirmed thinks he is mafia and it does not make any sense. I suggest you find real scum if you are town. Or someone is bussing. Definitely a possibility. | ||
|
kushm4sta
United States8878 Posts
| ||
|
kushm4sta
United States8878 Posts
| ||
|
yamato77
11589 Posts
| ||
|
Hopeless1der
United States5836 Posts
On January 07 2014 04:32 yamato77 wrote: He could be town, but it seems like a remote possibility. I could say the same to you buddy | ||
|
yamato77
11589 Posts
| ||
|
Mr. Cheesecake
United States3756 Posts
| ||
| ||
Big Brain Bouts
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM559
IndyStarCraft
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Free Dota 2Stork Horang2 Jaedong Soulkey BeSt Mini Soma Larva Zeus [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Other Games |
|
Online Event
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
|
|
|