• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:30
CEST 17:30
KST 00:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7872 users

Extractor Trick Mini Mafia - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 50 Next All
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 05 2014 08:58 GMT
#401
yamato quotes please where alaka is being clear because I can't find them.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 05 2014 08:59 GMT
#402
On January 05 2014 13:18 kushm4sta wrote:
So here are the unknown right now:

alakaslam:
Well his early game is way more try hard than the towngame I just played with him recently. I would hope this means I am getting better somehow.
Then his activity falls off, which is a pretty good scumtell in itself usually, especially when there is no excuse to explain it. this is loaded accusation. Blazinghand, I was eating dinner bro. I could ask where you were like ALL OF DAY 1...
Overall his activity points fits with what I perceive his scumgame to look like. it is impossible to defend a meta argument. If you see it that way what am I supposed to do?
Then there is this post:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2014 09:10 Alakaslam wrote:
On January 04 2014 09:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
One more post about discussing this without explaining why i am scum and i am policy lynching you Slam.

yeah, this is why I'm lynching you. You are refusing to see what I'm saying. You are scum because you are
1: Blue Hunting
2: Fakeclaiming
3: bullying anyone who opposes you and using it as grounds to mislynch


like wut...blue hunting?! Yes I thought he was trying to set up a counterclaim, hadn't thought the setup through- I don't usually do that @Alaka I want to know how rayne was blue hunting. Also I have no idea why you would jump to the conclusion that rayne was fakeclaiming, Go read that exchange again. I didn't jump to that conclusion I kept saying it was a bad move and thought his replies were scummy- an attitude I have since revoked anyway. since he gave a decent explanation for why he claimed and claiming as scum would be pretty suicidal. Yes... You have passed over my acknowledgement of those facts and his post on it.
Scummers love to accuse townies of blue hunting. I feel like i see it all the time.
conclusion: SCUM

~~~~~~

hopeless
His position on gumshoe throughout d1 makes no sense.
First he soft defends him.
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2014 09:54 Hopeless1der wrote:
On January 04 2014 09:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 04 2014 09:38 Hopeless1der wrote:
On January 04 2014 09:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am pretty sure gumshoe is mafia. Nothing he says is making sense atm.

no, but you did just claim cop for questionable reasons.

And that has to do with anything how? Are you discrediting me or are you calling me scum or are you agreeing with me?
What exactly are you saying here?

im saying gumshoe not making sense could be because hes confused, not necessarily mafia. You're totes town

To this:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2014 10:17 Hopeless1der wrote:
On January 04 2014 10:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If he does not think i am mafia i have no reason to lie about why i claimed in the first place, which i stated was not because of pressure. Either way he is bullshitting.

I'll be honest, I didnt read very closely the first time around. gumshoe is a good lynch. but, BETTER THAN RNG? I DUNNO.

Suddenly Gumshoe is a good lynch for no reason other than he didn't read before. I would expect a townie hopeless to have like a sentence explaining what aspect of the argument convinced him.

Otherwise there has been a total lack of content from hopeless. This is the feedback I was looking for earlier. I know your opinion on RNG would have been biased though. He's done some mechanics posts and some troll posts, but his scumhunting is practically non existent. I remember his towngame as having a similar length filter but being more focused on logical scumhunting.

Conclusion: SCUM


coag
There is no amount of effort shown this game, which leans scummy to me. It seems like in his town games, he makes an effort to show you he is town. He doesn't do that at all here.
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2014 10:53 Coagulation wrote:
guis dont ignore me. say my name.

He loves to do this too scummy to be scum shit as scum.
Conclusion: SCUM
Coag has the power of deep SVENGALI toward me
(I cannot ever form a smidgen of some kind of read on him)

~~~~~~~~

yamato
town. just town. His early suspicion on thrawn doesn't look like a bus. Plus process of elimination (I already have one too many scummers lol)

~~~~~

So one of my scumreads is town. I'm guessing it's either hopeless or coag, because both are pretty unreadable.

Hello Kush. I reply to your points in bold above assuming I format right.

Now why is unreadability a good thing to you here? I usually am frowned upon for the same.

stay CHUPAZI my friends.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 05 2014 08:59 GMT
#403
like he's being clear but not about finding scum
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 05 2014 09:01 GMT
#404
My statement about hopeless in there is in the wrong spot. Should be at the end.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 05 2014 09:04 GMT
#405
On January 05 2014 17:59 kushm4sta wrote:
like he's being clear but not about finding scum

Well I have to actually find them first.

Thinking you are more right saying Coag is scummy than townie. But I can't begin to read him. I'm not going to push his lynch because I couldn't, I wouldn't be able to say why he were scummy other than "lurkish" (and now OMGUS).
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 05 2014 09:07 GMT
#406
On January 05 2014 17:59 kushm4sta wrote:
like he's being clear but not about finding scum

Honestly, I came into the game expecting to not even understand him. It's enough for me that he's readable and that I can follow his thoughts. I'm not lynching him.
Writer@WriterYamato
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 05 2014 09:16 GMT
#407
On January 05 2014 18:07 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2014 17:59 kushm4sta wrote:
like he's being clear but not about finding scum

Honestly, I came into the game expecting to not even understand him. It's enough for me that he's readable and that I can follow his thoughts. I'm not lynching him.


I think readability is a choice he makes, and therefore it's a null tell.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 05 2014 09:17 GMT
#408
As for finding scum, I'm going to go ahead and be a hypocrite and say Hopeless RNG is bad. "Why would he do it as scum?", you say- "he is just as likely to land on a scum buddy with that RNG, useless risk given strong reason to mislynch vs bus in this setup rite?"

And so I thought as well, my friend, and had him pretty much conftown.

But consider this:

If it is truly Random Number Generation, we can follow all his steps and come up with a different lynch. So he just calls it RNG and lands it on a townie.

If it is not truly Random Number Generation, (assuming he is scum by the way), than he deserves my as he just does epic bawss maths and lines it up on his mislynch target appropriately.

If he is town the reason is obvious: policy in a setup. Perhaps not a very good one.

I am flipping my opinion from agreement with the idea to a scum read.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 05 2014 09:17 GMT
#409
On January 05 2014 18:16 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2014 18:07 yamato77 wrote:
On January 05 2014 17:59 kushm4sta wrote:
like he's being clear but not about finding scum

Honestly, I came into the game expecting to not even understand him. It's enough for me that he's readable and that I can follow his thoughts. I'm not lynching him.


I think readability is a choice he makes, and therefore it's a null tell.

Not always.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 05 2014 09:20 GMT
#410
alaka why are you taking about rng on d2 LOL
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 05 2014 09:23 GMT
#411
On January 05 2014 15:58 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2014 12:06 thrawn2112 wrote:
On January 04 2014 12:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also you think there could be a mafia motivation behind me claiming, but you won't elaborate on why. All you have to say is "sayn has fakecalimed as scum before, therefore he could be fakeclaiming now". That's really fishy thrawn. Why are you refusing to give your reasoning?


Here's the deal, I'm done talking about your claim for right now, so make what you will of it. Yes, I am straight up refusing to talk to you about this and you're just gonna have to deal with it.


so this exchange makes rayn look pretty solid town imo


[UoN]Sentinel is vig obv town



Yamato is playing piss poor and im leaning scum on him. Hes using pretty shit logic like

Show nested quote +
On January 05 2014 05:33 yamato77 wrote:
You would not lynch me before coag or kush in a game like this, don't be silly.



alakaslam has been lurker hunting the entire game and thats a red flag. scum like to focus on lurker discussion a lot. gonna fos on slam. likely scum.


Kush looks town to me so far. but that aint worth shit cause hes unreadable.


Mr. Cheesecake is vet. gonna assume its legit.


Hopeless1der sorta got a scum vibe but dunno. mostly null

and of course these reads come with the
[image loading]


Lurker hunting because it was the start. It was something at least, did you prefer the derpy trolling? Because I love to do that frankly

Must see with the eyes of CHUPAZI

hast thou deep suspicion of stone toward hopeless or is it a fluid finger of distrust? Is Yamato the more concrete read?

Ok I admit Kush is kinda right.

But sometimes I seriously forget how to talk- I am seriously trying and I fail


If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 05 2014 09:25 GMT
#412
On January 05 2014 18:20 kushm4sta wrote:
alaka why are you taking about rng on d2 LOL

Because rethinking it is the basis for my developing scum read on hopeless? What else has he-

Well

I will go read his filter but I get the feeling it is short.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 05 2014 09:25 GMT
#413
coag is actually super town for realizing this.
coag:
alakaslam has been lurker hunting the entire game and thats a red flag. scum like to focus on lurker discussion a lot. gonna fos on slam. likely scum.

this is dead on
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 05 2014 09:35 GMT
#414
On January 05 2014 18:25 kushm4sta wrote:
coag is actually super town for realizing this.
coag:
Show nested quote +
alakaslam has been lurker hunting the entire game and thats a red flag. scum like to focus on lurker discussion a lot. gonna fos on slam. likely scum.

this is dead on

You go read hopeless1der's filter and tell me I'm scummier than him.

He is soft defending gumshoe the whole time until right close to hammer the first time, where he posts this

On January 04 2014 10:32 Hopeless1der wrote:
WARNING WE ARE IN HAMMER RANGE
--PROCEED WITH CARE--


Followed quickly by this (pages 12 and 13 btw)

On January 04 2014 10:42 Hopeless1der wrote:
well thats 1 more to hammer. who wants the honor?


And he does nothing until after the flip, stating the obvious and some not obvious setup speculation.

AND I AM YOUR MAIN TARGET?!!??
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 05 2014 09:39 GMT
#415
Yeah, kush, you're wrong.
Writer@WriterYamato
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 05 2014 09:49 GMT
#416
Yamato didnt consider that scum might shoot him...where is his town ego? I'm calling shenanigans. Dudes scum.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 05 2014 09:51 GMT
#417
On January 05 2014 18:49 Hopeless1der wrote:
Yamato didnt consider that scum might shoot him...where is his town ego? I'm calling shenanigans. Dudes scum.

Good to see you.

A few posts up I have a case on you.

Care to defend?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 05 2014 09:53 GMT
#418
Btw anything more than meta Hopeless?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 05 2014 09:54 GMT
#419
On January 05 2014 18:49 Hopeless1der wrote:
Yamato didnt consider that scum might shoot him...where is his town ego? I'm calling shenanigans. Dudes scum.

I did nothing D1 at all, basically, and have been accused of being mafia since the start of the game by multiple different people.

This does not hold up under scrutiny.
Writer@WriterYamato
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 05 2014 10:10 GMT
#420
Well, I have done as Yamato- see vote thread.

I'll be back tomorrow, and I will be here only a little longer. Was considering holding off on that but frankly I am pretty confident in this read for once in my life.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM481
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 481
Reynor 254
ByuN 211
TKL 163
Railgan 75
Codebar 50
BRAT_OK 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 58231
Bisu 2934
Calm 1561
FanTaSy 1016
Stork 815
Rush 426
hero 386
firebathero 185
Snow 124
Sharp 98
[ Show more ]
Free 69
Mind 65
actioN 55
Sea.KH 51
ToSsGirL 38
Trap 38
Pusan 35
Bale 27
Mong 23
Sexy 23
soO 23
Rock 20
Aegong 20
Terrorterran 19
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 11
Sacsri 10
Shine 9
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8808
Dendi1062
Counter-Strike
fl0m5539
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King90
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1493
B2W.Neo731
Beastyqt590
olofmeister541
Mlord460
Khaldor384
KnowMe317
Hui .212
crisheroes176
Chillindude63
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV271
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV580
League of Legends
• Nemesis3080
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1698
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 30m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 30m
OSC
7h 30m
Replay Cast
7h 30m
OSC
20h 30m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.