• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:51
CEST 06:51
KST 13:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7697 users

Resistance 3 - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 07 2014 00:37 GMT
#840
Somehow Koshi thinks that VE is town now. I really can't take anything he says seriously anymore.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 07 2014 02:17 GMT
#842
At least I can keep my reads straight.
And care about the game.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 07 2014 06:39 GMT
#872
Hey Sentinel, I'm trying to figure out a team to go after Hopeless' team goes into failure.

Who would you be ok sending?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 07 2014 06:53 GMT
#878
Hopeless has been attacking people with blatant lies all game VE. You just figured this out?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 07 2014 16:29 GMT
#903
Ok, this is what I'm thinking about:

People I want to take to the mission
Myself
Rayn
VE

People I don't want to take to the mission
Coag
CR
Hopeless
Koshi

Wait, now that I've visualized it in my head, I guess the only team I would want propose is me/Sentinel/Rayn/VE. It's just so hard because it's only a slight difference from the last one that failed. What do you guys think?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 07 2014 16:35 GMT
#905
On January 08 2014 01:34 Koshi wrote:
My list is way better.

Your list also changes every 3 hours
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 07 2014 16:40 GMT
#907
On January 08 2014 01:38 Grackaroni wrote:
So you're counting on me being scum eh?

Well I really want Rayn and VE on the team because I have the best town vibes from the two of them, and I can't send the same team again because it will fail.

So yeah, I'm counting on you being scum. That's all I have after taking a step back and looking at the big picture of the game.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 07 2014 16:48 GMT
#909
On January 08 2014 01:46 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2014 01:35 Corazon wrote:
On January 08 2014 01:34 Koshi wrote:
My list is way better.

Your list also changes every 3 hours

Glad you agree that it is better.

I think it wont change anymore.

You've also said that a bunch of times too. I can't take anything you say seriously anymore. Especially because you don't care about the game (your words, not mine).
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 07 2014 16:53 GMT
#911
On January 06 2014 09:11 Koshi wrote:
0 cares. I am in 0 care mode.

Starting under this line.

______________________________________________

His words, not mine Grack.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 07 2014 20:18 GMT
#917
It doesn't matter what team I send, does it? Someone is going to have a problem with everyone.

What if I sent Coag/CR instead of Sentinel/Grack? Would that make them talk?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 08 2014 02:20 GMT
#936
Coming in between practicing French and going to work.

I'm putting CR on the team (i just submitted it) in hopes that it will convince him to come out and prove that he is town.
I proposed me/Rayn/VE/CR
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 08 2014 02:20 GMT
#937
Also, I will be on later to discuss. I promise.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 08 2014 04:21 GMT
#940
On January 08 2014 12:16 Chairman Ray wrote:
Corazon, what's your reasoning behind confirming Grack as spy?

I want to bring VE and Rayn, I'm very confident that they are town. If I brought Grack, that would just be stupid as I would be bringing the same team as last time and throwing the game. So yeah, after I stepped back and looked at it. I decided it had to have been grack.

I'm bringing you because I want to see the reads you have and all of the activity/caring about the game that you have promised us time and time again. Let's hear those reads.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 08 2014 04:33 GMT
#942
I think Hopeless is scum...?
Koshi has said he doesn't care about the game so I didn't take him. Simple as that.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 08 2014 04:52 GMT
#944
On January 08 2014 13:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
It does not matter if he cares or not.
If you think i am town and Hopeless is scum Koshi is confirmed town and you should take townies to the mission. VisceraEyes/Grack are not confirmed town, so why did you take VE/Grack over Koshi?

I didn't take Grack.

I took the two people I thought were the most town and then someone I wanted to see post more. No one in this town agrees with each other so it's hard to pick out one alignment-based case like yours out of the giant web of scum reads everyone has.

You can always nay the team if you are not satisfied with it.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 08 2014 04:58 GMT
#946
On January 08 2014 13:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Yeah but you don't take people "you want to see post more". You take people who are town. If you think i am town, Koshi, Coagulation and Chairman Ray are confirmed town.

Therefore your suggestion by default should be yourself, Koshi, CR and Coag. That's not what you did so i am nay-voting.

Well then fucking get CR to talk. I'm never going to get a team that will get 5 votes because half the people playing don't care about the game and the other half all think each other is scum. This is going to get nowhere.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 09 2014 04:45 GMT
#966
I hope FT decides to modkill CR. He posts like once every 5 days. How is that effort?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 10 2014 23:48 GMT
#1085
Hopeless y u so scummy?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 11 2014 00:07 GMT
#1087
Well I was just trying to demonstrate that I don't care anymore in order to secure a town read from you guys. Just like Koshi.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 11 2014 00:27 GMT
#1089
On January 11 2014 09:12 Hopeless1der wrote:
Oh wait I was supposed to stop posting, excepy for votes and such. My bad.

Yeah and so then, the last 3 people to stop trying are obviously scum. This plan is awesome.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 232
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 536
Hyuk 451
Leta 77
NaDa 44
TT1 20
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm255
League of Legends
JimRising 748
Other Games
summit1g9968
WinterStarcraft466
Mew2King96
ViBE76
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1046
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2174
League of Legends
• Rush1254
• Lourlo1094
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 9m
INu's Battles
7h 9m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 9m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 9m
Replay Cast
18h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.