• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:51
CEST 06:51
KST 13:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7666 users

Resistance 3 - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 03 2014 17:18 GMT
#660
Look guys, I'm going to make this as simple as possible:

Hopeless is scum because when we had the best team suggested so far of Me/VE/Sentinel, his excuse for saying no was to throw lies against me and twist my words to give him some sort of justification to call me scum and disrupt the team. In my opinion, Hopeless saw that this team was all-town and he needed a decent reason to oppose it.

Now that this team failed, he immediately blamed Koshi without analyzing any of Koshi's posts or anything else. He doesn't even open up the possibility that Rayn could be scum. This would make sense from a scum perspective because if I was in scum Hopeless' position, I would attack the weakest target. It would be hard to fake a case on Rayn because he would tear things apart.

After saying Koshi is scum, he has not said anything to back it up. It's pretty obvious.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 03 2014 17:42 GMT
#662
On January 04 2014 02:26 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2014 02:18 Corazon wrote:
Look guys, I'm going to make this as simple as possible:

Hopeless is scum because when we had the best team suggested so far of Me/VE/Sentinel, his excuse for saying no was to throw lies against me and twist my words to give him some sort of justification to call me scum and disrupt the team. In my opinion, Hopeless saw that this team was all-town and he needed a decent reason to oppose it.

Now that this team failed, he immediately blamed Koshi without analyzing any of Koshi's posts or anything else. He doesn't even open up the possibility that Rayn could be scum. This would make sense from a scum perspective because if I was in scum Hopeless' position, I would attack the weakest target. It would be hard to fake a case on Rayn because he would tear things apart.

After saying Koshi is scum, he has not said anything to back it up. It's pretty obvious.

And now that the team I was on failed, I've immediately said that the team I downvoted is probably all-town and needs to go today.

Why did it take until a team failing for you to figure it out? You're trying to get me off of your back.

It doesn't explain your 180 on me and your 180 on Koshi. If you were so sure about Koshi being scum, you wouldn't have voted yes for the team.

Right after the team failed, you should have looked at Koshi's filter and given reasons as to why it is Koshi instead of saying "Koshi is the spy". That is not a town mindset. It's you continuing to find someone to attack and throw shit on to say that you are participating in the game.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 03 2014 17:55 GMT
#664
On January 04 2014 02:47 Hopeless1der wrote:
Cora, did I say I flipped a coin or something? You've assumed I didn't read koshi's filter (I did). You never asked for reasoning, you just jumped the gun and said I'm full of shit at every turn.

I thought koshi was town, so I voted yes on the team. Then it failed. Ergo Rayn or Koshi (yes, or me, kthx) is scum. Rayn is not scum because have you read his filter recently? If thats scum rayn I don't want to win this game, he's fucking earned it. Ergo Koshi is scum.

Well I'll drop that point on you b/c I'm not going to convince you that you are scum.

It still doesn't explain your 180 on me and your 180 on me/VE/Sentinel. Your nay vote was terrible on that team and even worse given that you started flinging shit on me as your excuse.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 03 2014 18:10 GMT
#666
You were flinging shit at me! You came up with conclusions that made me look scummy that were far from the truth. Did you read any of my posts that I wrote in response to your accusations?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 03 2014 18:28 GMT
#670
On January 04 2014 03:15 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2014 03:10 Corazon wrote:
You were flinging shit at me! You came up with conclusions that made me look scummy that were far from the truth. Did you read any of my posts that I wrote in response to your accusations?

Not a damn thing I said was false. You can claim misconstrued, misunderstood, difference of opinion etc. You cannot claim false because at the time I posted, I believed my opinion. My accusations were an opinion based on my observations. That is not flinging shit, that is playing the game. I have since changed my mind about you. I dont necessarily need to change your mind about me, but it would certainly make the game easier to win for us.

No. They were blatant lies aimed to give you an excuse for voting no to a good team.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 03 2014 18:35 GMT
#672
On January 04 2014 03:32 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2014 03:28 Corazon wrote:
On January 04 2014 03:15 Hopeless1der wrote:
On January 04 2014 03:10 Corazon wrote:
You were flinging shit at me! You came up with conclusions that made me look scummy that were far from the truth. Did you read any of my posts that I wrote in response to your accusations?

Not a damn thing I said was false. You can claim misconstrued, misunderstood, difference of opinion etc. You cannot claim false because at the time I posted, I believed my opinion. My accusations were an opinion based on my observations. That is not flinging shit, that is playing the game. I have since changed my mind about you. I dont necessarily need to change your mind about me, but it would certainly make the game easier to win for us.

No. They were blatant lies aimed to give you an excuse for voting no to a good team.

We'll come back to this post game. You're going to eat your words.

Right after you ride the bench of all of the missions and town cruises to victory.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 04 2014 07:18 GMT
#712
Yeah this is basically the team I've been wanting to send, and I can't knock Grack for wanting to send himself.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 04 2014 20:31 GMT
#720
Care to explain your vote?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 04 2014 22:09 GMT
#741
Koshi, you were doing so well. Are you ever going to care about this game when you are not picking the team?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 05 2014 23:38 GMT
#802
Well I'm still pretty sure Hopeless is scum so I'm most likely going to reject any team that he throws down.

Sentinel, you are really leaning on your Grack scum read in your proposed team. Grack has to literally claim scum for your team to be a good one to submit. Otherwise, you are taking a blind risk and hoping that Grack was the one who sabotaged the mission.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 05 2014 23:39 GMT
#803
Koshi if you could put more effort in when it's not your turn to pick the team, I might feel like sending you on missions.

Thx babycakes
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 05 2014 23:50 GMT
#805
I'm not entirely sure, but two things are confusing to me:

Why did Grack make his team and then vote No on it? The timing of his vote looks really suspicious because it was after his vote would not matter. Perhaps he could be try to distance himself from a mission he knew was going to fail?

Why did Sentinel immediately blame Grack for the sabotage? It looks especially weird because he voted yes to the team. I don't understand.

Also, CR's post really makes me feel like he knew the mission was going to end in failure.

In my opinion, I need to pick two out of these three to join hopeless as my proposed scum team.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 05 2014 23:50 GMT
#806
Looks like 2 turned into 3. XD
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 05 2014 23:56 GMT
#809
On January 06 2014 08:52 Koshi wrote:
Is there a reason why VE is town? Shouldn't he carry more weight?

I haven't seen any scummy posts from VE. I just get a townie vibe from him. He looks like he is trying to solve the game and never has bouts of inactivity or lack of effort like a lot of other players here.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 05 2014 23:57 GMT
#810
On January 06 2014 08:56 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I stand by my proposition.

Why did you vote yes to your scumread's team?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 06 2014 00:02 GMT
#812
On January 06 2014 08:59 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2014 08:56 Corazon wrote:
On January 06 2014 08:52 Koshi wrote:
Is there a reason why VE is town? Shouldn't he carry more weight?

I haven't seen any scummy posts from VE. I just get a townie vibe from him. He looks like he is trying to solve the game and never has bouts of inactivity or lack of effort like a lot of other players here.

dafuq???

He has 10 oneliners in the last 6 days??? Maybe 11.

So did CR, until his last post.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 06 2014 00:09 GMT
#814
At least I'm not confirmation biased...
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 06 2014 00:11 GMT
#818
On January 06 2014 09:09 Koshi wrote:
VE hasn't committed on a single read, nor has he shown any interest at figuring out anybodies alignment.

At least he tries to play the game when it's not his turn to pick a team...
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 06 2014 00:12 GMT
#819
"Yeah, I'll just throw my points in Cora's face and not give him any chance to respond. That'll show him"
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 06 2014 00:47 GMT
#822
On January 06 2014 09:44 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2014 08:50 Corazon wrote:
I'm not entirely sure, but two things are confusing to me:

Why did Grack make his team and then vote No on it? The timing of his vote looks really suspicious because it was after his vote would not matter. Perhaps he could be try to distance himself from a mission he knew was going to fail?

Why did Sentinel immediately blame Grack for the sabotage? It looks especially weird because he voted yes to the team. I don't understand.

Also, CR's post really makes me feel like he knew the mission was going to end in failure.

In my opinion, I need to pick two out of these three to join hopeless as my proposed scum team.


Of course I knew the mission was going to end in failure. I explained why in my post. In a 5-4 pass vote where three yay votes are from outside the mission, the mission is guaranteed to fail. Do you understand this logic?

Why didn't you spend your time trying to convince people it was bad instead of writing some long and hard to follow post? You're not being proactive at all this game.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 232
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 536
Hyuk 451
Leta 77
NaDa 44
TT1 20
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm255
League of Legends
JimRising 748
Other Games
summit1g9968
WinterStarcraft466
Mew2King96
ViBE76
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1046
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2174
League of Legends
• Rush1254
• Lourlo1094
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 9m
INu's Battles
7h 9m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 9m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 9m
Replay Cast
18h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.