• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:50
CEST 06:50
KST 13:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7674 users

Resistance 3 - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 31 2013 22:49 GMT
#454
On January 01 2014 07:44 Koshi wrote:
Cora, you do agree with me that there are some holes in VE his play right?

The biggest problems I have:
1) The nayvote as 4th vote with what he now calls a bullshit reason, who does that as town? I refer to big case to why he does it as scum (it comes down to bussing = bad). Here are the posts in VE filter around that:+ Show Spoiler +
On December 29 2013 00:30 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well if the guy who picked the team isn't confident, why should I be? I don't even have to read to nay-vote the team. XD

I'm reading anyway, you rascals.

On December 29 2013 02:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
Adam's reasoning is pretty generic for his picks, which isn't bad per se, but he himself is kinda a null read for me and I'd feel comfortable with someone like myself or Corazon on the team. Maybe a little Sentinel. But mostly just less Adam.

##Vote: Nay

On December 31 2013 05:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
And no, I thought Adam was scum when I nay-voted the team. Or at least, I was explicit in saying Adam was the reason I was nay-voting.

On December 31 2013 12:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm going to be completely honest here guys.

The reason I nay-voted Adam's team was because three people instantly yay'd it and that bothered me so I nay-voted. I hadn't filtered a single one of them when I voted. It was a response to the present votes, period.

Discuss.

On December 31 2013 12:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
When I posted later, I had filtered them and posted my thoughts, but at the time of my vote, I had no idea what alignment I thought any of the candidates were, aside from maybe having Adam as leaning town for thinking I'm scum for bad reasons.

He says he purely nayvoted based on the 3 yayvotes and didn't read any filters. HOWEVER, while he nayvoted he gave pretty accurate reasons to why he nayvoted ADAM. And then the last post in the spoiler is saying that when he actually did read Adam he had a townie read on Adam.

That's a pretty serious contradiction right?

Why would he point out his own contradictions? Both his reasons for downvoting Adam's team (he didn't like Adam/he was concerned by the lack of opposition) were decent reasons on their own, the only problem is that he changed his story halfway through. I don't see scum play in his open and honest posts.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 31 2013 22:54 GMT
#457
On January 01 2014 07:39 Hopeless1der wrote:
Cora's brain can't seem to handle the possibility that someone considers him scum. But he's probably town. And a self-centered drama queen.


What a 180. This post greatly supports my theory that Hopeless was simply trying to throw shit at me to justify a nay-vote to an all-town team.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 31 2013 23:01 GMT
#460
On January 01 2014 07:57 VisceraEyes wrote:
Cora do you have misgivings about Sentinel that I overlooked somewhere?

While I go look at Sentinel's filter (because I did have one small qualm but I decided to overlook it b/c I was ok with the team you sent out), can you answer me this:

Are you trying to find scum through process of elimination? As in finding all of the town first?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 01 2014 00:30 GMT
#464
Ok VE, I will answer you now.

The only problem I have with Sentinel is that he isn't really sharing his own opinions. He's made a few posts talking about who he thinks is scummy, but the majority of his posts are talking about game mechanics and possible scum plans. I'm not sure where he stands on his reads because he hasn't made them readily available.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 01 2014 00:50 GMT
#467
@Koshi
On December 30 2013 08:30 Corazon wrote:
You [hopeless] also call me scummy for simply agreeing with people on my feelings about you, yet you overlook the three people who immediately sheeped yay votes onto Adam's team with minimal explanation. At least I waited for discussion before voting, just like I have for this team.

The fact that you are only going after me and overlooking others is really scummy. Your lack of parity between attacking myself and attacking others gives me a good feeling that you are scum and you are trying to derail this proposed team.


On December 31 2013 11:18 Corazon wrote:
No, I said why I voted yay in the post I quoted. I'm not saying yay solely just to spite Koshi. I said yay because I liked the team. You made a false accusation because you're not looking at all of my posts. You're not calling me out, you're trying to throw shit all over me.


On January 01 2014 04:22 Corazon wrote:
Hopeless' shit-flinging on me could be an excuse for him to vote nay to an all-town team. He just decided the problem with the team was me and started shit-flinging to back up his opinion.


This is the basis of my Hopeless read.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 01 2014 23:45 GMT
#485
This game...

[image loading]
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 01 2014 23:50 GMT
#487
5 people who barely participate (besides Sentinel) just outvoted all of the people actually discussing everything...
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 02 2014 00:06 GMT
#489
Yeah I'm sorry, Koshi has been involved in the game ever since he has gotten to pick his team.
My apologies.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 02 2014 00:40 GMT
#492
On January 02 2014 09:40 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Oh Rayn didn't, forgot he votes last. He was in support of this team though.

This team is going to fail because Hopeless is scum. I don't know how many more times I have to say it
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 02 2014 00:42 GMT
#495
On January 02 2014 09:41 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2014 04:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If you wanna send me + you + Hopeless i am okay with it. But please, do not pick the team yet if you are able to do it later, i want to hear what other people have to say about it aswell.

Yeah he said so right here

Yeah but 2 people who haven't read the thread said yes without thinking it over.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 02 2014 00:47 GMT
#498
On January 02 2014 09:42 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2014 09:40 Corazon wrote:
On January 02 2014 09:40 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Oh Rayn didn't, forgot he votes last. He was in support of this team though.

This team is going to fail because Hopeless is scum. I don't know how many more times I have to say it


Other than him, who are your two others and why?

I thought it was Koshi first but I'm a bit less sure due to his latest posting. I wonder if he will keep his activity up after his turn to pick is over.

I'm also curious about CR as he hasn't done much after the first 24 hours.

Coag and I agreed a week or so ago by PM to not talk to each other so I probably will not pick him for missions either.

I'm just trying to find three really townie people to send right now. I'm just finding people I don't want to send on teams, it's hard to call someone scum for sure until we do some missions.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 02 2014 00:56 GMT
#500
On January 02 2014 09:44 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2014 09:42 Corazon wrote:
On January 02 2014 09:41 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On January 01 2014 04:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If you wanna send me + you + Hopeless i am okay with it. But please, do not pick the team yet if you are able to do it later, i want to hear what other people have to say about it aswell.

Yeah he said so right here

Yeah but 2 people who haven't read the thread said yes without thinking it over.

Read the rationale on CR's nonvoting given by Koshi/Rayn and please post thoughts on it

Koshi just gave two possible rationales for CR's lack of caring and then gave a null read on CR.

It doesn't really matter to me if he is trying to make himself hard to read or if he is not caring about D1, all I know is that he is not invested in this game at all which makes me not want to take him on a mission currently.

If he starts caring after D1, then my read on him will change based on his posts and his reads, but I won't forget how much of a non-factor he has been so far.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 02 2014 00:57 GMT
#503
Coag, I don't intend on talking to you at all this game and I asked you to not talk to me at all. Please respect that request.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 02 2014 01:01 GMT
#505
On January 02 2014 09:59 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2014 09:57 Corazon wrote:
Coag, I don't intend on talking to you at all this game and I asked you to not talk to me at all. Please respect that request.

Cora you're only making yourself look redder by using that fight as a crutch.

This has nothing to do with the game. I don't want him to talk to me and he should respect that.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 02 2014 01:01 GMT
#507
On January 02 2014 10:01 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2014 09:57 Corazon wrote:
Coag, I don't intend on talking to you at all this game and I asked you to not talk to me at all. Please respect that request.


We are in a game together and its expected that you play properly. your just gonna have to tough it out buddy.

You joined my game. Last warning before GM has to hear about this issue again.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 02 2014 01:05 GMT
#512
On January 02 2014 10:03 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2014 10:01 Corazon wrote:
On January 02 2014 09:59 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On January 02 2014 09:57 Corazon wrote:
Coag, I don't intend on talking to you at all this game and I asked you to not talk to me at all. Please respect that request.

Cora you're only making yourself look redder by using that fight as a crutch.

This has nothing to do with the game. I don't want him to talk to me and he should respect that.


CORA this is a PUBLIC chat forum for christs sake. I dont have to "respect" your wishes when they are as asinine as controlling who I can talk to in a public place.


It would be bad if I said you could not talk to someone else, but I just want you to leave me alone. How simple of a wish is that?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 02 2014 01:05 GMT
#513
On January 02 2014 10:04 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Can both of you just stop acting like five year olds and start playing the game?

You're the one who made the issue worse by calling me scummy for it.

I'll be back later.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 02 2014 21:22 GMT
#549
Guys, look at hopeless flopping around like a fish because he has nowhere to hide.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 02 2014 21:43 GMT
#551
I did develop a cohesive argument. Read my filter.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 02 2014 21:59 GMT
#556
On January 03 2014 06:57 Chairman Ray wrote:
Has Corazon played as scum in a previous mafia game before?

Newbie Mini Mafia 33
Titanic I (I was IMCaptnJackSparrow)
Grubby's #1 Fan
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 232
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 536
Hyuk 451
Leta 77
NaDa 44
TT1 20
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm255
League of Legends
JimRising 748
Other Games
summit1g9968
WinterStarcraft466
Mew2King96
ViBE76
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1046
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2174
League of Legends
• Rush1254
• Lourlo1094
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 10m
INu's Battles
7h 10m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 10m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 10m
Replay Cast
18h 10m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.