• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:50
CEST 06:50
KST 13:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7674 users

Resistance 3 - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 29 2013 17:00 GMT
#271
As for the team, I'd rather have myself, VE, and Rayn on the team but I would probably accept the team VE wants to propose.

I have a really good feeling that VE is town and I would blindly trust him a lot more than I would have blindly trusted Adam.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 29 2013 17:02 GMT
#273
On December 30 2013 02:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
No there's a reason. I'm just trying to decide if it's a town-aligned one or a scum-aligned one. Like, he said he'd consider Yay voting the team I said I was gonna submit, but he's also been calling me scum for two pages. Does that make sense from a town-perspective? It occurs to me that I'm trying to find a balance of towniness to me and towniness to the thread when making my choices, but Koshi seemed like he would send a scumread. :/


Well when it comes to Koshi, I'm just glad that there is no day where we have to send all of the town players. If he keeps this up, lets just not send him on any missions until we have a better idea of who is scum.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 29 2013 17:12 GMT
#274
VE, I just realized that you submitted a team. Is there a reason you proposed Sentinel instead of Rayn?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 29 2013 17:27 GMT
#277
On December 28 2013 04:09 Koshi wrote:
Will stop posting for 48 hours.

Not as much as this is a scumslip
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 29 2013 20:40 GMT
#285
Hey hopeless, do you want to tell us why you are voting nay instead of trying to ninja your vote?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 29 2013 20:59 GMT
#293
Hopeless, do you think Koshi is town and why
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 29 2013 21:54 GMT
#306
Hopeless, you think Koshi has town, yet you overlook the fact that he has barely contributed to the discussion and has only attacked people for superficial reasons.

Your scum read on me is based on the fact that you think Koshi is town, so your logic is faulty.

Don't say I've only been +1ing people when I've been contributing a lot more to the thread than you.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 29 2013 23:25 GMT
#312
On December 30 2013 08:18 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 06:54 Corazon wrote:
Hopeless, you think Koshi has town, yet you overlook the fact that he has barely contributed to the discussion and has only attacked people for superficial reasons.

Your scum read on me is based on the fact that you think Koshi is town, so your logic is faulty.

Don't say I've only been +1ing people when I've been contributing a lot more to the thread than you.

The OMGUS is strong with this one. I didn't overlook shit with koshi. I have him as town despite his poor reasoning and his superficial attack on me.

My scum read on you is not solely based on koshi association.

I never said you're only +1ing. I said the +1 to me being town was scummy. Get wrecked.

[Hr]

VE you never brought up any reservations on me or rayn regarding why Adams team failed. Nor did you try to gauge reactions to your team before it was LOCKED in for your turn as leader. Very passive play bordering on foolish. Adam nayed himself to allow us more room for discussion. You just narrowed that discussion to your team for no reason almost immediately. That's not cool at all, I think its scummy.


So you're looking at Koshi's lack of productiveness and see it as town, and then you overlook my filter and only call me scum for one post? You're not looking at the big picture here.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 29 2013 23:30 GMT
#313
You also call me scummy for simply agreeing with people on my feelings about you, yet you overlook the three people who immediately sheeped yay votes onto Adam's team with minimal explanation. At least I waited for discussion before voting, just like I have for this team.

The fact that you are only going after me and overlooking others is really scummy. Your lack of parity between attacking myself and attacking others gives me a good feeling that you are scum and you are trying to derail this proposed team.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 31 2013 01:08 GMT
#358
I'd rather just pass this team b/c Koshi is the next pick and I'm automatically vetoing anything with him in it.

Rayn/VE - why haven't you made a decision on the team yet? You two have been the most active this "cycle" and you haven't voted yet, so I'm wondering what you two are waiting for.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 31 2013 01:41 GMT
#361
On December 30 2013 02:00 Corazon wrote:
As for the team, I'd rather have myself, VE, and Rayn on the team but I would probably accept the team VE wants to propose.

I have a really good feeling that VE is town and I would blindly trust him a lot more than I would have blindly trusted Adam.

Hopeless you are so scummy. Stop making accusations without looking at the facts.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 31 2013 02:18 GMT
#364
No, I said why I voted yay in the post I quoted. I'm not saying yay solely just to spite Koshi. I said yay because I liked the team. You made a false accusation because you're not looking at all of my posts. You're not calling me out, you're trying to throw shit all over me.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 31 2013 02:39 GMT
#367
On December 31 2013 11:27 Hopeless1der wrote:
You're trying to push a team through with scummy supportive reasoning. You "have a really good feeling that VE is town". *clap**clap* Very compelling.
"blind trust"

And you've tried to tell me you contributed more to the game than I have? Puh lease.

God you're full of shit. Stop flinging lies and shit around.
I'm definitely not approving any team with you in it.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 31 2013 02:39 GMT
#368
BTW Adam, happy birthday.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 31 2013 18:03 GMT
#417
@Koshi
Yeah it's pretty bad townplay to not talk to you directly, but the vibe I got off of your first few posts were that you weren't going to take this game seriously.

I actually do like the effort you put into the case, although I really don't think it proves that VE is scum. Perhaps I'm biased by my own read of him.

I haven't been scum in any game besides Titanic I and NMM 33. Not much to base my scum play off I guess, sorry =(

Instead of telling us who you aren't going to pick, I would like it if you could talk about who you are considering, please.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 31 2013 18:58 GMT
#420
Do you think his accusations of me are him trying to figure out if I'm scum or just him throwing shit on me? In my opinion, he's been throwing shit at me all game and he tries to count that as scumhunting when it isn't. I will say No to any team with Hopeless on it.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 31 2013 19:22 GMT
#425
Hopeless' shit-flinging on me could be an excuse for him to vote nay to an all-town team. He just decided the problem with the team was me and started shit-flinging to back up his opinion.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 31 2013 21:58 GMT
#445
On January 01 2014 05:21 Hopeless1der wrote:
Cora you wanna play mano-y-mano?


I'll get the air fresheners
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 31 2013 22:01 GMT
#448
On January 01 2014 07:00 Hopeless1der wrote:
So guys...rayn/cora/hopeless

Who needs convincing?

This team is not going to work because I will vote no to it and hopeless is going to vote no to it.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 31 2013 22:13 GMT
#450
On January 01 2014 07:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2014 07:00 Hopeless1der wrote:
So guys...rayn/cora/hopeless

Who needs convincing?

This looks like a post promoting the team Cora, not a post from someone who won't yay vote it. Is Hopeless the only factor in you not wanting to send this team?

Yes. I'm pretty convinced that he is scum. I really wish you would've suggested yourself/me/Rayn. I would've Yay'd that team in a heartbeat.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 232
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 536
Hyuk 451
Leta 77
NaDa 44
TT1 20
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm255
League of Legends
JimRising 748
Other Games
summit1g9968
WinterStarcraft466
Mew2King96
ViBE76
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1046
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2174
League of Legends
• Rush1254
• Lourlo1094
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 10m
INu's Battles
7h 10m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 10m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 10m
Replay Cast
18h 10m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.