• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:15
CEST 21:15
KST 04:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10078 users

Resistance 3 - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
December 29 2013 00:48 GMT
#231
I agree, i'd prefer hopeless make a re-appearance soon. What i'm mulling over though is that if I did have a spy on this mission, wouldn't I have more people pushing this along, with some gusto even? I don't see that happening here.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
December 29 2013 01:14 GMT
#234
On December 29 2013 10:11 Hopeless1der wrote:
I'm around, adam you gonna let this fail or lock in a yay?


Frankly I am not sure.

I'm torn between my arrogance in thinking I have the right team, my paranoia that maybe I've got it wrong and my desire for more time and discussion and to look at more votes.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
December 29 2013 01:35 GMT
#238
On December 29 2013 10:23 Hopeless1der wrote:
welll i'll say this in favor of you being town adam: you didnt just lock in your yay vote when there was no substantial reason not to. After all, you proposed your team. If you are having reservations about me or rayn, what might they be?


Well, your activity was a little lower than I was hoping. But I guess I shouldn't throw stones in a glass house.

Rayns down vote was for a shit reason, but why would he downvote the team if he was scum? That doesn't really make sense.

Then there's Koshi, coming back, doing a backflip on his reads and yay voting my team through, when I thought he was scum. Why would he do that if he were scum and this was an all town team like I think? If i'm wrong about him, then I have to be wrong about a few others because things aren't making sense.

Chairman Ray gives me pause in that he voted yes, yet has given zero reads on anyone on the team and I don't even see a post saying why he went yes over no.

Grack saying my team looked good earlier in the day, then no voting it and declaring he was going to vote no to any team proposed today makes me question anything coming out of him.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
December 29 2013 01:39 GMT
#239
On December 29 2013 10:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2013 09:39 Adam4167 wrote:
Sentinel, if you could change your vote, would you switch it?

Rayn, same question to you

No i wouldn't. I don't trust you, especially after your comment on the top of the current page.


You don't like the fact that I want to take extra time to make sure I don't fuck this up?

Why

This ultimately rests in my hands, as I have the swing vote and I want to make sure i'm making the right decision.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
December 29 2013 01:47 GMT
#243
On December 29 2013 10:41 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2013 10:39 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 29 2013 10:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 29 2013 09:39 Adam4167 wrote:
Sentinel, if you could change your vote, would you switch it?

Rayn, same question to you

No i wouldn't. I don't trust you, especially after your comment on the top of the current page.


You don't like the fact that I want to take extra time to make sure I don't fuck this up?

Why

This ultimately rests in my hands, as I have the swing vote and I want to make sure i'm making the right decision.

Why are you only being cautious now as opposed to being cautious when you picked a team?


Because I picked my two strongest town reads at the time when I made my team..? Why would I need to be cautious about that? Things have happened since then, and with that new information, I am less sure, as the people voting with me are not the people I expected to be doing so when I made this team.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
December 29 2013 01:53 GMT
#244
On December 29 2013 10:46 Grackaroni wrote:
What do you think is going on with Koshi Rayn?


It all made sense for Koshi-scum and Rayn-town, right up until they both voted the complete opposite I expected them to. Now I have no fucking clue.


I don't feel confident enough in this to send this team right now. We have 4 more chances after this one, so lets err on the side of caution and use them.

Balls in your court, VE.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
December 29 2013 23:22 GMT
#311
On December 30 2013 05:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:

Adam4167 - I really do not like the fact Adam down-voted his own team, which in his opinion should be all town as he picked it. I would like him to fully explain the thoguht process behind doing so. To me it makes no sense he first says "ofc ima vote yay", then argues that the team is all town when it meets resistance and proceeds on down-voting it.



Here is why I down-voted my own team:

I place a huge emphasis on winning this first day as its almost an automatic win. We're running on a 3,4,4,5(2),5 setup day structure. We win the first day, then all we have to do is take that winning team and add one more townie to it, and then send that team on day 2 and again on day 3. So it is simple. We win day 1, find a single townie not on the that team, and the game is over.

If I can recognize this, then I assume many others can as well, including the scum team. They literally cannot afford to just throw the first day and let 3 townies go on the mission. So when I have giant questionmarks over people such as Koshi Chairman Ray, and they come out and yay vote my team through with shaky or non-existent reasoning, that makes me very suspicious that I've made a mistake somewhere.

I want to take the extra cycles to solidify my reads and make I make the right call.




Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
December 30 2013 01:29 GMT
#315
VE, you seem to have given your thoughts on everyone else in this game one way or another, yet for me its 'null' early on D1 with a downvote, and apparently I'm not in your theorized scum team.

Basically, what I want to know is, what is your current read on me? What are your thoughts on me passing my own team? If your scum team is correct, then why did both Koshi and Chairman Ray vote yay yesterday?
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
December 31 2013 02:33 GMT
#366
On December 31 2013 05:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2013 05:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think it's really likely that Adam is town based on that. This line...
If your scum team is correct, then why did both Koshi and Chairman Ray vote yay yesterday?

...is exactly the kind of behavior you should bee looking & questioning in Resistance games if you are town. That's probably one of the best posts in thread.

Well maybe later on it's a good question. Right now it's just meaningless conjecture and WIFOM.


And there you go, discrediting me for asking the right questions.

The reason I asked you that question yesterday is because your scum team literally fails to explain the votes on day one and you don't seem to be looking at the game logically at all. I challenge your logic and now you call it meaningless conjecture and WIFOM. You say that you're not entirely sold on grack and I could be the 3rd scum with koshi and CR, when I was the first person to call Koshi out and subsequently say I'd downvote any team including him when people we're starting to call him town. If I back out of my own team with Koshi voting yes, and I downvote any team including him, what the hell is my game plan with that scum team? To play against my win condition and troll my team?

You are not making any sense, you are not thinking logically about the game. I vote nay on this team.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
December 31 2013 03:03 GMT
#370
Rayn, I nay voted my own team yesterday largely because I became unsure about you. You downvoted because you said I refused to discuss or vote my own team. As explained earlier, I didn't feel there was anything TO discuss at the last point when I was in the thread. Then you objected to me taking my time to think through the decision, I made a snap call because of the closing deadline and me needing to go to work and downvoted the team because I wanted to see what you were going to do on subsequent days. This on top of the questionable votes that I've touched on was enough for me to say fuck it and stop the team.

With more thought, you have no reason to downvote the team as scum there. If you're scum, just send the team, fail it and dump the mess on me. Chances are I backed out of a winning team yesterday. Which means that the scum team would be VE, Grack and Cora due to their votes. Which means Koshi and CR are town, and VE suggested a team with his scum teammate on it. I don't like that conclusion either.


I'll do a full reread tonight and try and make some sense of this. I'm off to work now.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
December 31 2013 03:36 GMT
#375
On December 31 2013 12:13 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2013 12:03 Adam4167 wrote:
Rayn, I nay voted my own team yesterday largely because I became unsure about you. You downvoted because you said I refused to discuss or vote my own team. As explained earlier, I didn't feel there was anything TO discuss at the last point when I was in the thread. Then you objected to me taking my time to think through the decision, I made a snap call because of the closing deadline and me needing to go to work and downvoted the team because I wanted to see what you were going to do on subsequent days. This on top of the questionable votes that I've touched on was enough for me to say fuck it and stop the team.

With more thought, you have no reason to downvote the team as scum there. If you're scum, just send the team, fail it and dump the mess on me. Chances are I backed out of a winning team yesterday. Which means that the scum team would be VE, Grack and Cora due to their votes. Which means Koshi and CR are town, and VE suggested a team with his scum teammate on it. I don't like that conclusion either.


I'll do a full reread tonight and try and make some sense of this. I'm off to work now.


Wouldn't the bolded still imply CR/Koshi could be guilty since they sent the team, and could have been trying to set you up for failure?


Phoneposting. That's only possible if one of hopeless or Rayn are scum to sabotage the mission.
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason181
BRAT_OK 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14214
Artosis 328
Mini 266
Dewaltoss 142
Mind 84
Hyun 44
ZZZero.O 41
Bale 23
NaDa 21
Dota 2
qojqva2809
420jenkins554
Counter-Strike
fl0m4032
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5563
Khaldor1304
Liquid`Hasu1040
MindelVK13
Other Games
summit1g4365
FrodaN1761
B2W.Neo788
byalli421
ToD140
QueenE67
Railgan46
Mew2King40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1159
BasetradeTV237
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 39
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 26
• FirePhoenix7
• Azhi_Dahaki5
• niya90s 2
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3817
Other Games
• imaqtpie866
• Shiphtur274
• WagamamaTV248
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 46m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 46m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 46m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.