• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:41
CEST 12:41
KST 19:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7746 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 09 2014 16:26 GMT
#115
I would join but you have to keep in mind that I never played a pm game and the deadline sucks major ass for me.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 09 2014 16:44 GMT
#118
......../in
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 09 2014 17:28 GMT
#123
On January 10 2014 01:52 marvellosity wrote:
yeah, the more the merrier

jat, I'll take the number of ... as indicative of the level of your affection for me

I thought that was self-evident. What other reason would there be for posting those?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 09 2014 19:07 GMT
#155
On January 10 2014 04:01 LSB wrote:
Sounds good to me, it has been moved up 3 hours earlier, as soon as I figure out how time codes work

Thank you sir!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 09 2014 19:15 GMT
#157
/confirm
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 10 2014 18:17 GMT
#248
On January 11 2014 02:01 marvellosity wrote:
yeah I probably won't initiate any PMing this game. I'll just trust that people want to PM me first. Then if they don't I'll complain in the thread about it.

Hm, good to know. I won't initiate many conversations either but because of different reasons. I think it is hard enough to manage the thread and filters without having to pm a shitload of people while doing so. I will respond to people but I will pm people first only if I have a very specific reason to do so or if I really respect their opinion and want to know it.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 10 2014 21:45 GMT
#272
On January 11 2014 06:41 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 04:11 Alakaslam wrote:
Hey DR Helvetia

Do you hate corgis now?

i like all dogs of course

Now the only question that remains is - should a corgi really be classified as a dog? I have doubts about that.

Hopeless you can still join I think.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 11 2014 00:33 GMT
#302
On January 11 2014 09:10 Blazinghand wrote:
Make me mayor and I'll lynch kush d1.

/thread

Why don't you wait and see how he plays first? What's with all the people deciding to policy lynch that early in the game without even considering the play of the person in question...


Marv will you try to be elected?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 11 2014 00:41 GMT
#313
On January 11 2014 09:35 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 09:33 justanothertownie wrote:
On January 11 2014 09:10 Blazinghand wrote:
Make me mayor and I'll lynch kush d1.

/thread

Why don't you wait and see how he plays first? What's with all the people deciding to policy lynch that early in the game without even considering the play of the person in question...


Marv will you try to be elected?


Not considering the play of the person in question? are you flipping kidding me? kush's play is not necessary "awful" per se but it's the kind of play that in my personol onion demands a response that optimizes our chance of winning this game. That response is lynching kush. I know EXACTLY how kush is going to play this game, and let's not kid anyone here: so do you. He's going to lurk. he's going to make occasional posts. If he's town, he will try to vote whoever is the scummiest, but if he's scum his activity will basically be the same. We should get rid of him.

Well IF Kush is playing this way and you still think nobody will be able to read him - ok. But I don't think threating him this way (deciding to kill him without caring about what he actually does) improves the situation with him.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 11 2014 00:43 GMT
#318
On January 11 2014 09:41 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 09:33 justanothertownie wrote:
On January 11 2014 09:10 Blazinghand wrote:
Make me mayor and I'll lynch kush d1.

/thread

Why don't you wait and see how he plays first? What's with all the people deciding to policy lynch that early in the game without even considering the play of the person in question...


Marv will you try to be elected?

I'll run for mayor if/when I find a candidate I want to lynch or I think town is going full on dumbo.

Keep in mind that the mayor has more power than deciding the Day1 lynch.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 11 2014 00:51 GMT
#324
On January 11 2014 09:44 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 09:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On January 11 2014 09:41 marvellosity wrote:
On January 11 2014 09:33 justanothertownie wrote:
On January 11 2014 09:10 Blazinghand wrote:
Make me mayor and I'll lynch kush d1.

/thread

Why don't you wait and see how he plays first? What's with all the people deciding to policy lynch that early in the game without even considering the play of the person in question...


Marv will you try to be elected?

I'll run for mayor if/when I find a candidate I want to lynch or I think town is going full on dumbo.

Keep in mind that the mayor has more power than deciding the Day1 lynch.

I'm well aware of the setup, twinkletoes

Just wanted to be sure.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 11 2014 16:12 GMT
#653
I am here for maybe 1 hour before I have to leave for ~ 3 hours again to travel. After that I will be fully available for a longer timer. I will try to catch up for now. If there are any important things to look at more closely point me to it.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 11 2014 16:21 GMT
#658
On January 12 2014 01:13 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 01:12 justanothertownie wrote:
I am here for maybe 1 hour before I have to leave for ~ 3 hours again to travel. After that I will be fully available for a longer timer. I will try to catch up for now. If there are any important things to look at more closely point me to it.

This page

top

is a read from Kush regarding you.

You call that a read? Maybe have a look at my last game where I got in a huge fight with bugs about the same topic. We can look at his actual play (which based on this read on me is pretty bad I admit especially because he knows I defended him last game) before deciding to policy lynch him, no?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 11 2014 16:22 GMT
#659
I also never look super townie Day1 wtf...
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 11 2014 17:30 GMT
#672
On January 11 2014 18:13 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 18:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So does BH wanting to policy lynch kush make him mafia? How so?
In the last game BH wanted to policy lynch someone who would not contribute. He was confirmed town in that game and did nothing but wanted to policy lynch a lurker, all game.

I didn't say or even imply that, it's clear you're not reading. I'd like him to explain the mass PM and why he sent it to me first then didn't respond to my reply, I want to know his intentions there. Just like I wanted to know his intentions for the Kush lynch, which he admitted were sincere, but then is going to push me as mayor even though I most definitely won't lynch the person he wants lynched which means he must not have cared much about it in the first place. That's not really what I'd call tunneling and it doesn't seem like he's taking his policy lynch seriously so it's curious he hasn't abandoned the idea already. It's even more curious that anyone else would think it's a good idea. It's curious. I want him to respond. I want answers from him. I demand them. This is part of the process of scumhunting. Not pulling hyperbolic accusations out of your ass prematurely, it's a process.

I obviously get why you think the policy is bad but I don't understand the bolded. How would you know at that point that you won't think Kush is scummy later on?
On January 11 2014 19:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Elaborate more please. I can't know how you reached to the conclusion because i don't see your thought process in thread. Nor does anyone else.

On January 11 2014 22:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 22:09 Aquanim wrote:
On January 11 2014 22:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Agreed with Mocsta, suchdoge is the scummiest person in the thread.

D'you reckon you can explain this to me? That long post of his looks like it was written pregame, and therefore doesn't tell me much regarding his alignment. He's also expressed a desire to talk with people (specifically VE) which isn't the most intuitive thing I'd expect a scum smurf to do.

If he thinks that long post is sufficient contribution for the day I'll agree with you that he's likely scum - but I don't see any reason to believe yet that there won't be more material forthcoming from him.

Is there anything else making you lean scum on him? Convince me.

His post says Mig and marv are good players. So is DrH, but not as good as Mig or marv.
DrH writes posts with many words.
PM me and let's discuss reads, i won't do that in thread.

Somehow I feel those quotes don't go to well together. Could you explain this?

On January 12 2014 01:00 kushm4sta wrote:
The thing that sucks about making rayn mayor is he is really bad at d1. He is best at analyzing the consistency in someone's reads, but you can't really do that yet d1.

This is so wrong. If anything Day1 is rayns biggest strength. Just look at the last game.
On January 12 2014 00:40 Mocsta wrote:
<b>BUM

WHERE ART THOU?
[/B]
Not sure if you did this on purpose or not...
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 11 2014 17:32 GMT
#673
Wtf happened to the last quote there? Oo
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 11 2014 17:38 GMT
#676
Ah, ok. That's better.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 11 2014 17:44 GMT
#678
You are seriously candidating for mayor rayn?

See you in ~ 3 hours.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 11 2014 17:45 GMT
#681
On January 12 2014 02:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Apparently i thought Cheesecake was town last game, i wasn't the driving force behind lynching Corazon and Artanis was an easy catch on N1. But in the end kush might misremember that game..

Apparently in Extractor trick in the end of D1 my scumreads were gumshoe and yamato. I think thrawn can tell more about this.

Also in other games kushm4sta has played with me my D1 reads have been terrible. He won't elaborate more though.

Ok, I don't know which games you are talking about but I will take your word for it I guess.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 11 2014 17:47 GMT
#683
On January 12 2014 02:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
ofc i am. Why are people doubting it?

I just want to know if it is worthwhile to consider to elect you. Last post for now.
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 13251
StarCastTV_EN329
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs MilkiCowLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings78
CranKy Ducklings SOOP14
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech7
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 8791
Jaedong 4237
EffOrt 2365
BeSt 991
actioN 873
Killer 596
Soma 533
Horang2 496
ZerO 398
Pusan 386
[ Show more ]
Zeus 210
Stork 193
Rush 148
JYJ 112
Barracks 86
HiyA 54
Mong 50
ToSsGirL 48
Terrorterran 29
Shinee 29
Bale 28
sorry 27
Sharp 25
NaDa 22
Sexy 22
Noble 11
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc4465
XaKoH 318
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2216
crisheroes1859
Other Games
gofns55439
singsing1392
olofmeister1217
byalli608
Livibee203
Pyrionflax143
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick523
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream389
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 209
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH354
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1882
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
13h 19m
Kung Fu Cup
1d
The PondCast
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.