• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:05
CEST 22:05
KST 05:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7777 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 12 2014 08:56 GMT
#1079
I know, that's what's fucked up in PM games. Noone does anything in thread. That's what i was trying to say early on in the game but apparently noone gives a shit.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 12 2014 09:16 GMT
#1081
I do, do you have any reason for calling people out for making general statements and then following it up with statements like:

"And then there's the eight or so other lurkers."
and
"Of the active players I reckon at least most are town."

??
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 12 2014 09:28 GMT
#1084
On January 12 2014 18:22 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 18:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I do, do you have any reason for calling people out for making general statements and then following it up with statements like:

"And then there's the eight or so other lurkers."
and
"Of the active players I reckon at least most are town."

??

Well for starters I'd appreciate it if you say where I "called people out for making general statements". I remember calling JAT out for "having no commitments regarding any reads at all in his entire filter" which is not at all the same thing.

Also, everybody makes some general statements, including me. I've also made some not-general statements. What exactly is your point?

I also can't help but notice that you haven't really answered my question. Would you care to correct that?

Interesting. I don't see a single clear read from you in thread. If there is some, could you point me out to one? All i see you say about other people is "they might be town or scum". And yes i answered your question. You asked me if i have a reason to think VE is town and i said i do.

Do you have a reason to think VE is mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 12 2014 09:40 GMT
#1089
So how about you share the read on VE in thread so we can discuss it? You know, it's highly likely one of or yamato is going to be mayor and it would help we get information about who is mafia in your opinion, because apparently it seems like in your opinion i am on the wrong track.

I am going to go re-read JAT because from what i remember your statement does not hold water, and taking JAT's meta into account this looks like just about his townplay.

What do you think of Xatalos btw?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 12 2014 09:45 GMT
#1091
Mocsta go irc?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 12 2014 09:59 GMT
#1093
So do you think this is unreasonable? This is about your reads post i talked about earlier:
<VisceraEyes> I don't really like it - his problem with Obvious is something obvious, and his problem with justanothertownie is that he's acting like justanother townie. And he complains about lurkers.
<VisceraEyes> But what I really don't like about it is that he later asks me what I think of it...as if I should already be aware of his stance on justanothertownie, when he states quite literally that those reads are about as firm as his null read of someone else.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 12 2014 10:01 GMT
#1095
On January 12 2014 19:00 yamato77 wrote:
Since I won't be here after this point, I feel confident placing the lynch in Rayn's hands.

Could you PM / post your top scumreads and reasoning before you go please?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 12 2014 10:05 GMT
#1096
Mocstaa... where are you, come to irc, i need to talk to you!!
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 12 2014 10:20 GMT
#1100
On January 12 2014 19:05 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 18:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So do you think this is unreasonable? This is about your reads post i talked about earlier:
<VisceraEyes> I don't really like it - his problem with Obvious is something obvious, and his problem with justanothertownie is that he's acting like justanother townie. And he complains about lurkers.
<VisceraEyes> But what I really don't like about it is that he later asks me what I think of it...as if I should already be aware of his stance on justanothertownie, when he states quite literally that those reads are about as firm as his null read of someone else.

Well. I gave my problems with Captain Obvious the thread space they deserved, which was about a sentence. It's not like I'm screaming for a policy lynch of him - just gave my opinion of him.

And why shouldn't VE be aware of my stance on justanothertownie? The conclusion of my clash with JAT is literally on the same page as where I asked him that question. Is he not reading the thread or something?

For that matter, why shouldn't I ask VE for his opinion on a read I'm pushing?

I question the purpose of VE raising any of those points.

Because you don't really have a stance. You call JAT out for not posting reads. Why is JAT a scumread when about 80% of the game has not posted a single read?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 12 2014 10:29 GMT
#1103
I am lynching Derrida.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 12 2014 10:40 GMT
#1106
I don't understand why this is this hard. There are a fuckton of people who have been present but done "no scumhunting".
Why is JAT scum over suchdoge, marvellosity, WoS, Mocsta, Koshi, etc.. Why you need to single out JAT and not other people?

Having a scumread on him because he hasn't done shit is okay, but why him and not those others?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 12 2014 10:59 GMT
#1108
On January 12 2014 19:55 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 19:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't understand why this is this hard. There are a fuckton of people who have been present but done "no scumhunting".
Why is JAT scum over suchdoge, marvellosity, WoS, Mocsta, Koshi, etc.. Why you need to single out JAT and not other people?

Having a scumread on him because he hasn't done shit is okay, but why him and not those others?

Talked with marv and mocsta in PMs and I'm confident they're thinking about the game, hoping someone else who actually wants to deal with suchdoge in PMs will read him, have a slight townread on WoS (and he's pushing suchdoge, anyway, so your characterisation is inaccurate here), and I don't like Koshi's play so far either but I'll get to him later.

If I tried to push eight lurkers at once I wouldn't get anywhere. By pushing JAT alone I've drawn reactions from him and others and moved the thread forward.

(Before you ask, I'm not telling you everything I've learned from pushing JAT. Deal with it.)

You still haven't explained why you think VE's town.

Talked with VE in IRC and I'm confident they're thinking about the game.
How was this not obvious when i flipped my stance in ~30min with no posts from VE at that time? Like do you think at all what reads between the lines?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 12 2014 11:04 GMT
#1111
On January 12 2014 20:03 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 19:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 12 2014 19:55 Aquanim wrote:
On January 12 2014 19:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't understand why this is this hard. There are a fuckton of people who have been present but done "no scumhunting".
Why is JAT scum over suchdoge, marvellosity, WoS, Mocsta, Koshi, etc.. Why you need to single out JAT and not other people?

Having a scumread on him because he hasn't done shit is okay, but why him and not those others?

Talked with marv and mocsta in PMs and I'm confident they're thinking about the game, hoping someone else who actually wants to deal with suchdoge in PMs will read him, have a slight townread on WoS (and he's pushing suchdoge, anyway, so your characterisation is inaccurate here), and I don't like Koshi's play so far either but I'll get to him later.

If I tried to push eight lurkers at once I wouldn't get anywhere. By pushing JAT alone I've drawn reactions from him and others and moved the thread forward.

(Before you ask, I'm not telling you everything I've learned from pushing JAT. Deal with it.)

You still haven't explained why you think VE's town.

Talked with VE in IRC and I'm confident they're thinking about the game.
How was this not obvious when i flipped my stance in ~30min with no posts from VE at that time? Like do you think at all what reads between the lines?

I don't trust your reads enough to take your word for it. If you won't show me your evidence, you're not going to convince me. Not showing me your evidence is your prerogative, I suppose, but you're hardly going to convince me to change my mind on your say-so.

And why should i trust your word? I literally quoted what you said about yuor town reads and changed names lol..
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 12 2014 11:06 GMT
#1113
You are like the definition of uncooperativeness and wishy-washyness and you use same logic to not give out reads that you use on other people saying they should give out reads.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 12 2014 11:09 GMT
#1116
On January 12 2014 20:06 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 20:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 12 2014 20:03 Aquanim wrote:
On January 12 2014 19:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 12 2014 19:55 Aquanim wrote:
On January 12 2014 19:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't understand why this is this hard. There are a fuckton of people who have been present but done "no scumhunting".
Why is JAT scum over suchdoge, marvellosity, WoS, Mocsta, Koshi, etc.. Why you need to single out JAT and not other people?

Having a scumread on him because he hasn't done shit is okay, but why him and not those others?

Talked with marv and mocsta in PMs and I'm confident they're thinking about the game, hoping someone else who actually wants to deal with suchdoge in PMs will read him, have a slight townread on WoS (and he's pushing suchdoge, anyway, so your characterisation is inaccurate here), and I don't like Koshi's play so far either but I'll get to him later.

If I tried to push eight lurkers at once I wouldn't get anywhere. By pushing JAT alone I've drawn reactions from him and others and moved the thread forward.

(Before you ask, I'm not telling you everything I've learned from pushing JAT. Deal with it.)

You still haven't explained why you think VE's town.

Talked with VE in IRC and I'm confident they're thinking about the game.
How was this not obvious when i flipped my stance in ~30min with no posts from VE at that time? Like do you think at all what reads between the lines?

I don't trust your reads enough to take your word for it. If you won't show me your evidence, you're not going to convince me. Not showing me your evidence is your prerogative, I suppose, but you're hardly going to convince me to change my mind on your say-so.

And why should i trust your word? I literally quoted what you said about yuor town reads and changed names lol..

I'm not asking you to take my word for my reads on Marv and Mocsta. If you're unwilling to share your conversation with VE, then say so and stop wasting my time.

It's not my fucking job to prove VE is town to you. It's your job to prove he is mafia if you think so.
Stop wasting my time, stop flip-flopping and tell who is mafia. Is JAT mafia or do you trust oter people's opinion on him? Cut the crap and say what you think.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 12 2014 15:19 GMT
#1215
What does marv's logs with VE / suchdoge have to do with anything?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 12 2014 15:20 GMT
#1217
##unvote:
##Vote: marvellosity


Looks like we have one candidate again. Let dem scum get running. I don't like a lot of shit that's happened since marv announced his candidateness.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 12 2014 15:32 GMT
#1219
he has been townie. Like i have told you every time you have asked..
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 12 2014 15:36 GMT
#1222
On January 13 2014 00:34 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2014 00:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
he has been townie. Like i have told you every time you have asked..


Reads can change over time. What do you think of our debacle?

I don't understand, what do you mean? Your and marv's?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 12 2014 15:42 GMT
#1225
Wait what, when did yamato say so? That's entirely incorrect.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 586
UpATreeSC 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 825
Dewaltoss 115
firebathero 80
Zeus 64
910 39
Trap 36
Bale 26
NaDa 24
ToSsGirL 20
Shine 14
Dota 2
Gorgc6653
420jenkins268
monkeys_forever77
Counter-Strike
edward89
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS121
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu2199
Other Games
summit1g5680
Grubby2796
B2W.Neo666
Beastyqt652
byalli417
shahzam396
C9.Mang0155
TKL 146
KnowMe141
ToD104
Railgan19
Chillindude14
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV254
BasetradeTV240
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 18
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki33
• blackmanpl 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur271
• WagamamaTV248
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 55m
Kung Fu Cup
14h 55m
Stellar Fest
16h 55m
The PondCast
1d 13h
OSC
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.