• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:42
CEST 12:42
KST 19:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7805 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2014 00:20 GMT
#1909
I want my town win.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2014 00:24 GMT
#1923
Yep. Town just lost 3 people. Game is tainted.

Reroll everything.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2014 00:27 GMT
#1928
Seriously. No fucking explanation?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2014 00:27 GMT
#1929
Alright. No sleep. Till then.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2014 00:37 GMT
#1941
So town loses 5 people after perfect start and you are here being all joyful and willing to play?

I am 5 secs away from posting my role pm and fucking off.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2014 00:55 GMT
#1974
So you made 3 guys Masoned and Townconfirmed to each other and then decided that it would be too easy for them to confirm themselves by posting Timestamps? JEEZ, Why not modkill 1 guy and they would be confirmed masons anyway

I think I will stop playing this game. I will sleep over it. But imo this is 100% retarded. 3 people are confirmed town to each other, as if anybody here would ever fucking doubt that 3 OUT OF 4 REMAINING SCUM would be as fucking stupid to FAKECLAIM that they are MASONS.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2014 01:03 GMT
#1991
On January 14 2014 09:55 Koshi wrote:
So you made 3 guys Masoned and Townconfirmed to each other and then decided that it would be too easy for them to confirm themselves by posting Timestamps? JEEZ, Why not modkill 1 guy and they would be confirmed masons anyway

I think I will stop playing this game. I will sleep over it. But imo this is 100% retarded. 3 people are confirmed town to each other, as if anybody here would ever fucking doubt that 3 OUT OF 4 REMAINING SCUM would be as fucking stupid to FAKECLAIM that they are MASONS.


If this isn't answered you can modkill me as well. I go to sleep.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2014 01:29 GMT
#2067
Rayn yamato jat va
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2014 01:29 GMT
#2073
Oh those guys
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2014 01:32 GMT
#2082
Town won this game. Doc protect. Red check. And the other 3 were findable. Rofl
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2014 01:34 GMT
#2092
On January 14 2014 10:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi we can still read Vayne. That's good. So good.

Meh. I am.sad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2014 01:38 GMT
#2110
On January 14 2014 10:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
there's no doubt town would have won this easily, dat setup though, i feared the worst and got it

VA could you copy paste our pm log. I was totes batman.

I am in bed atm but I want to brag through you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2014 01:41 GMT
#2124
On January 14 2014 10:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
I am Batman.

Original Message From VayneAuthority:
I take it you are VT then lol. thats the vibe I get from you

Hide nested quote -
Original Message From Koshi:
So boring.

Original Message From VayneAuthority:
shrug, you will see I am not scum because I will help find them.

Original Message From Koshi:
Normal is what's on the 6 sides of the scum dice.

I am dissapoint.

Original Message From VayneAuthority:
nothing im just gonna play normal, the institution has changed me

Original Message From Koshi:
That's not what I meant.

What personality did you roll this game?

Original Message From VayneAuthority:
im not sure what there is to buy, just doing host a favor by replacing in and not going to ruin the game and get a 20 year ban.

Original Message From Koshi:
I don't buy it.

I think you are scum, WoS is scum & JAT is scum.

Original Message From VayneAuthority:
i like a to eat a the pizza

and I don't want a very large ban from replacing into a game rofl

Original Message From Koshi:
Why so serious?

<Insert joker picture>

Nananananananananananananananaaaaaaaa BATMAN!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2014 01:49 GMT
#2145
Raynnnnnnnnnnnmm

We could have pushed VA lynch together this game. Like the old days. It would have been epic.

Nooooooooooooooooo
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2014 01:54 GMT
#2151
Rofllll

I.was having so much fun this game. The first numbered game I was really happy 24/7.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2014 01:55 GMT
#2155
Cuz rayn awesome. I didnt have pc first day but knew if I could be in irc with rayn I had my free townread.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2014 01:57 GMT
#2162
On January 14 2014 10:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 10:55 Koshi wrote:
Cuz rayn awesome. I didnt have pc first day but knew if I could be in irc with rayn I had my free townread.

you called me scum post game. bad koshi

u werent mad enough after modkills.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2014 02:06 GMT
#2175
Yup. 100% townwin. And I.cant put it on my profile. GG
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2014 02:08 GMT
#2181
On January 14 2014 11:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 10:57 Koshi wrote:
On January 14 2014 10:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 14 2014 10:55 Koshi wrote:
Cuz rayn awesome. I didnt have pc first day but knew if I could be in irc with rayn I had my free townread.

you called me scum post game. bad koshi

u werent mad enough after modkills.

I didn't know if i should cry or laugh because the confirmed townies were literally the most anti-town players in this game.
Like Blazinghand tried to ruin marv running mayor and i had to get mad for everyone because of it. Jesus Christ.
I was really mad before the modkills. I nearly quit.

Yeah Blazinghand is off the cool kids list.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-12 10:26:05
June 12 2014 10:25 GMT
#2268
ok wrong thread...
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 13251
StarCastTV_EN329
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs MilkiCowLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings78
CranKy Ducklings SOOP14
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech7
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 8791
Jaedong 4237
EffOrt 2365
BeSt 991
actioN 873
Killer 596
Soma 533
Horang2 496
ZerO 398
Pusan 386
[ Show more ]
Zeus 210
Stork 193
Rush 148
JYJ 112
Barracks 86
HiyA 54
Mong 50
ToSsGirL 48
Terrorterran 29
Shinee 29
Bale 28
sorry 27
Sharp 25
NaDa 22
Sexy 22
Noble 11
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc4465
XaKoH 318
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2216
crisheroes1859
Other Games
gofns55439
singsing1392
olofmeister1217
byalli608
Livibee203
Pyrionflax143
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick523
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream389
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 209
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH354
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1882
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
13h 18m
Kung Fu Cup
1d
The PondCast
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.