• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:08
CEST 14:08
KST 21:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7541 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 12 2014 20:48 GMT
#1341
On January 13 2014 05:47 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2014 05:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 13 2014 05:36 Blazinghand wrote:
On January 13 2014 05:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 13 2014 05:30 Coagulation wrote:
On January 13 2014 05:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 13 2014 05:24 Coagulation wrote:
VE what do you think about super aggressive MARV ?

The mason thing makes him more likely town. If he's scum why bring it up in thread? Why not just shoot him at night while he's still pretending to "fool scum" or whatever.


for town cred of course. Marv is capable of cashing players out in thread as scum with no problem.

My point is that if it's true and BH is mason and not scum, then marv basically opens the door for medics to save Hopeless/BH tonight if they exist and shit - as suspicious as he is without the claim scum could have gotten a free potentially confirmed town kill on N1 if marv were scum and noticed BH might be mason with claimed mason Hopeless. It's just not likely man.


Mason is saveproof.

The the ad knowing means there's a larger people of pool who know who to shoot

But the fact remains that if marv were scum he would have no reason to rolefish - he wouldn't need confirmation because as scum he'd know that you're not faking scum, so if he notices something noteworthy it's more notable because he knows you're town. He could just shoot you in the night to find out if he's right.


but I'm not the only one who knows who has pmed me since I am a mason. If everyone knows I'm a mason it's not obvious obvious Marc obvious marvos madonsnipiv

Guys I think we broke BH.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 12 2014 20:53 GMT
#1350
On January 13 2014 05:51 bumatlarge wrote:
Making a claimed mason mayor is a pretty good idea. It just depends on the person and their scum read. Are we really that set on not making BH or hopeless mayor?

Why doesn't this post include your own opinion on the matter?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 12 2014 20:53 GMT
#1351
On January 13 2014 05:51 bumatlarge wrote:
Making a claimed mason mayor is a pretty good idea. It just depends on the person and their scum read. Are we really that set on not making BH or hopeless mayor?

Why doesn't this post include your own opinion on the matter?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 12 2014 20:54 GMT
#1352
Sorry double-post.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 12 2014 20:54 GMT
#1354
Calm down rayn.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 12 2014 20:55 GMT
#1357
Is a mason immune to bodyguard protection
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 12 2014 20:57 GMT
#1363
Yeah, so what's the point of making BH or Hopeless mason if they're not doing shit with their confirmed town status?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 12 2014 20:57 GMT
#1365
mason = mayor in that post
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 12 2014 21:05 GMT
#1382
I miss BC.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 13 2014 01:44 GMT
#1587
Good hit marv.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 13 2014 01:50 GMT
#1589
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I will soon.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 13 2014 01:51 GMT
#1590
FWIW though, my alignment SHOULD be clear to anyone paying attention.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 13 2014 01:56 GMT
#1595
It doesn't make me scum though. *shrug*
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 13 2014 02:31 GMT
#1601
Excuse me for not wanting to jump to conclusions Doc.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 13 2014 17:13 GMT
#1726
Captain Obvious still looks real bad. Yesterday he was surreptitiously trying to cast doubt on Marv before the day was over with the whole mason/mayor thing and today he just seems to be jumping on the VE/WoS wagon.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 13 2014 17:18 GMT
#1727
Thrawn's filter illuminates something strange about Xata. Early on in the day he seemed to be in agreement that Xatalos was at least a little scummy
On January 12 2014 10:29 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 10:24 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
you also said you'd be fine with a xatalos lynch so do you think:
xatalos
rayn
marv
alakaslam

are all scum?


I'd say all town but dunno about xata. I just realized that i've posted almost no reads

naughty list

xata
koshi
derrida

nice list

rayn
yamato
kush/vayne
alakaslam
DrH
gumshoe
blazinghand
WoS



...but after people are actually talking about maybe lynching Xata as mayor, suddenly thrawn doesn't like that lynch anymore.
On January 13 2014 06:00 thrawn2112 wrote:
I don't like the xata lynch, I don't even think he's all that scummy. As stated earlier I am not gonna vote for any mayor who doesn't promise to kill derrida.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 13 2014 17:24 GMT
#1729
On what? Thrawn's miller claim?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 13 2014 17:29 GMT
#1735
I wasn't here around lynch time to convince anyone of anything, but Mocsta wasn't my top scumread at the time anyway, I thought he was lynching Captain Obvious, which was fine with me, so I let him do what he do. I wasn't super against any of his choices, so I didn't feel the need to interfere in any way.

Re: my filter, no there's no reason. Maybe I was feeling guilty for having outstanding PMs from the guy or something. I can't give you an excuse for posts I never made.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 13 2014 17:29 GMT
#1736
On January 14 2014 02:28 suchdoge wrote:
VE Skype please. I know you have one.

suchdogemlg420

No thanks. You can PM me if you wish, and I might get on IRC later. I'm not feeling using Skype right now.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 13 2014 17:31 GMT
#1739
On January 14 2014 02:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And since Wave is not here could you PM me your IRC log with him?
From the PM's your story does not really match what you guys have been saying in thread and the PM's seem awfully like scum-scum interaction.

I lost half of them - I created a different room because Wave said Thrawn wanted to jump in, but when I made the room Thrawn wanted to make sure it was okay with the hosts first so he never showed. Most of the heavy PMing was in the room I created, and I'm pretty sure I neglected to save those.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs KrystianerLIVE!
TBD vs Percival
CranKy Ducklings134
CranKy Ducklings SOOP40
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko360
ProTech139
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 4225
Jaedong 2226
actioN 1044
EffOrt 721
Soma 603
Horang2 554
Killer 453
BeSt 417
Stork 226
Mini 207
[ Show more ]
Pusan 169
Zeus 143
Rush 135
Light 101
Barracks 91
Snow 83
JYJ 82
Larva 72
ggaemo 66
HiyA 46
Mong 42
Sea.KH 41
ToSsGirL 37
Bale 34
hero 28
Shinee 26
sorry 22
Sharp 22
zelot 17
Sexy 15
Noble 13
Sacsri 10
JulyZerg 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5820
Dendi683
XaKoH 397
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_45
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3110
Other Games
gofns71469
singsing1526
olofmeister1361
byalli534
B2W.Neo266
Livibee219
OGKoka 100
ArmadaUGS49
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV297
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream275
Other Games
BasetradeTV185
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV202
League of Legends
• Jankos1646
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 52m
Kung Fu Cup
22h 52m
The PondCast
1d 21h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.