• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:53
CEST 19:53
KST 02:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9637 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 11:51 GMT
#1694
damned. So blind so blind.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 11:52 GMT
#1695
Now I am really sad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 13:22 GMT
#1701
On January 13 2014 21:01 Aquanim wrote:

In his first long post of reads he has a problem with BH (presumably town), me, mkfuba/Coag and suchdoge. I'm inclined to guess this points towards coag and doge being town. He didn't really commit hard to any of the four reads so he could have plausibly snuck a scumbuddy in as well, but I think it's less likely.

Why is it unlikely in theory?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 13:29 GMT
#1704
meh. I was interested because out of the 4 I would pick you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 14:06 GMT
#1711
On January 13 2014 22:56 Alakaslam wrote:
Que paso everyone

Nobody thinks you are scum Alakaslam. Comments?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 16:01 GMT
#1715
I totes already claimed. Bored atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 16:11 GMT
#1719
↑ wow these kids showing off they talked to marv
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 19:41 GMT
#1783
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 20:08 GMT
#1801
dat timestamp
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 20:35 GMT
#1824
wow if I am in game with a scum by again...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 20:36 GMT
#1825
by = bh
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 22:49 GMT
#1850
Are we sure rayn? That's kinda drastic. Also. VE & WoS not scum anymore?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 22:52 GMT
#1857
LETS LISTEN TO DADDY!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 23:02 GMT
#1867
Aquanim WaveofShadow yamato77 bumatlarge

^ In case I die.

+ Show Spoiler +
:D
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 23:46 GMT
#1880
On January 14 2014 08:45 LSB wrote:
Night may be extended

Noezzzzzzzz
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 23:57 GMT
#1882
I agree with suchdoge list but I:

1) I wouldnt put VayneAuthority Green.

2) I have no problem with CptObvious on black but he gets pretty green when WoS is scum. Due to logs with me. + Show Spoiler +


Original Message From Captain Obvious:
Yeah, you're right, the difference is night and day. He seems far more relaxed and townie in WC, here his posts are horribly non-commital (would/could etc).

Show nested quote +
Original Message From Koshi:
Well, I suggest reading witchcraft II. I think the difference is quite strong.

Original Message From Captain Obvious:
Are you by any chance familiar with his town meta? Just read through his filter and he does look awfully fake.

Original Message From Koshi:
Not enough emotions.

Original Message From Captain Obvious:
What about WoS makes you think he's scum?

Original Message From Koshi:
VE scum
WoS scum

Original Message From Captain Obvious:
How you feeling bout him?


3) I wouldn't know why aquanim is town. Looks like scum getting dat towncred in PMs.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 23:59 GMT
#1885
↑ +1
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 23:59 GMT
#1886
Was reply to BH 0o
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2014 00:01 GMT
#1888
Yeah but I want to lynch many peoples. Will be funzies tonight. Also. I want you to be a star. marv level.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2014 00:19 GMT
#1908
dafuq
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 353
UpATreeSC 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1272
actioN 468
BeSt 220
Dewaltoss 199
firebathero 94
Zeus 71
Trap 41
zelot 28
soO 26
Sexy 26
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 20
JYJ 20
Shine 20
NaDa 7
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7436
qojqva2093
Dendi833
420jenkins155
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1019
Fnx 786
x6flipin349
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6280
crisheroes5663
Liquid`Hasu697
Other Games
Beastyqt667
B2W.Neo604
ceh9489
byalli368
ArmadaUGS167
KnowMe151
Khaldor137
C9.Mang0126
TKL 118
BRAT_OK 73
Trikslyr57
Railgan11
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV258
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream133
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH321
• StrangeGG 49
• Reevou 6
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 45
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• blackmanpl 19
• FirePhoenix13
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV431
League of Legends
• Nemesis3947
• TFBlade893
Other Games
• Shiphtur331
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 7m
Kung Fu Cup
17h 7m
Stellar Fest
19h 7m
The PondCast
1d 16h
OSC
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.