• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:54
CEST 19:54
KST 02:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9451 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 14 2014 00:06 GMT
#1893
VE and JAT are the best lynches tomorrow as far as I'm concerned, not gonna repeat my arguments on them.

If WoS gives us nothing more he could hang too but I'm less convinced there. Hopefully, if he's town, he plays a little more calmly today.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 14 2014 00:23 GMT
#1919
nuuuu marv
this is still salvageable
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 14 2014 00:58 GMT
#1978
On January 14 2014 09:57 LSB Banking wrote:
how about we don't give a crap, wait for flips and continue like nothing happened? Not like we can do anything about it

+1, I think this game still retains sufficent integrity to play on
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 14 2014 01:25 GMT
#2048
welp. game was good I guess
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 14 2014 01:29 GMT
#2070
nailed it.

I checked chinstrap if anyone's interested.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-14 01:35:38
January 14 2014 01:34 GMT
#2094
no redcheck yet, I had a green on chinstrap.

I correctly guessed that if BC was scum he'd be godfather (so wasn't going to bother checking him) and prolly would have checked Vayne sooner or later. Dunno about Derrida/LSB Banking, but he was at least on the list.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-14 01:37:32
January 14 2014 01:37 GMT
#2104
On January 14 2014 10:36 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 10:34 Aquanim wrote:
no redcheck yet, I had a green on chinstrap.

I correctly guessed that if BC was scum he'd be godfather (so wasn't going to bother checking him) and prolly would have checked Vayne sooner or later. Dunno about Derrida/LSB Banking, but he was at least on the list.

Grats. Vayne was the GF!

BloodyC0bbler Mafia Godfather

I knew mafia could give GF to someone and figued it'd probably be BC, unless you're saying you gave GF from BC to Vayne
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 14 2014 01:40 GMT
#2122
On January 14 2014 10:39 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 10:36 Mocsta wrote:
On January 14 2014 10:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Easy to say that now, isn't it?

Lol.. its easy to have that opinion. You were hotly discussed in PM land. (and im not just referring to aqunim)


yeah can confirm

first PM game was fun, i kinda wanna say sorry to aqua for stringing you along like that but I was satisfied with the results

heh whatever I'll live

On January 14 2014 10:39 marvellosity wrote:
wow they gave it to VA? what did i say about checking VA aqua? in the future or something

something like that, yeah

no accounting for RNG taste though I suppose.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-14 03:12:06
January 14 2014 03:11 GMT
#2185
For the record, people using meta on Derrida from Really Small Mafia (which wasn't finished then, but is now) put me in a really awkward position after I replaced into his slot there, since I had mod confirmation as to its alignment.

Which is why we don't talk about ongoing games chaps!
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 14 2014 03:31 GMT
#2195
On January 14 2014 12:29 bumatlarge wrote:
Can people reveal smurfs? Everyone else seems to know. I was ok with reads this game I guess, probably should have talked more, but I was basically confirmed to marv, and I could just throw my reads at him. Didn't know vayne or thrawn

I think Captain Obvious has claimed already (check his role), LSB Banking might have too (not sure whether it was just implied, since I happen to know myself who he is). Dunno about suchdoge.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-14 08:29:26
January 14 2014 08:24 GMT
#2219
On January 14 2014 16:29 justanothertownie wrote:
We had 2 very good mislynches with VE and gumshoe. Who knows how this game would have turned out especially if Aquanim had checked Vayne like he said he probably would have. I won't deny that town had the edge (and I certainly won't claim scum played well) but this wasn't over.

I'm inclined to think that we'd have caught enough-to-all of the non-godfather scum that the green check on Vayne would have been made null eventually. As for whether we'd have caught him in the end despite that I'm not sure.

VE we'd probably have mislynched, gumshoe I'm not so sure.

My sketchy math indicated that town had at least two mislynches to spare at the end (depending on how soon they occured), even if one ignores the doctor protect which should have gone through.

I'm personally putting it down as an abandoned game in my profile. I reckon town still had the edge but as you say the game wasn't concluded just yet, and debating could-have-beens isn't going to change that.

Oh, and no hard feelings by the way justanothertownie - I hope you feel the same way.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-14 10:51:31
January 14 2014 10:51 GMT
#2234
I wondered what LSB's sig was about... and now I guess I know.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-15 00:35:20
January 15 2014 00:35 GMT
#2260
On January 15 2014 06:40 thrawn2112 wrote:
...
yeah until u propositioned me for sex. at tht point i was fooled the rest of the game until i started wondering why vayne was being cooperative
...

rofl at this entire chain of events
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-15 02:17:58
January 15 2014 02:15 GMT
#2262
The difference is intent. Blazinghand's was demonstrably not malicious. EDIT: To the best of my knowledge he was placed in an invidious position where Rayn insisted that Blazinghand would be confirmed scum if he didn't post the logs.

Even so, I don't think a warning would be inappropriate, but if LSB feels that the problem was a failure to communicate between himself and Blazinghand rather than Blazinghand breaking the rules per se then I have no objection to the current state of affairs.
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 353
UpATreeSC 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1272
actioN 468
BeSt 220
Dewaltoss 199
firebathero 94
Zeus 71
Trap 41
zelot 28
soO 26
Sexy 26
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 20
JYJ 20
Shine 20
NaDa 7
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7294
qojqva2093
Dendi833
420jenkins155
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1134
Fnx 786
x6flipin349
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6280
crisheroes5077
Liquid`Hasu683
Other Games
Beastyqt770
B2W.Neo618
ceh9489
byalli350
ArmadaUGS167
KnowMe161
Khaldor142
C9.Mang0126
TKL 118
BRAT_OK 73
Trikslyr57
Railgan11
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV258
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH321
• StrangeGG 57
• Reevou 8
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 45
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• blackmanpl 18
• FirePhoenix13
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV414
League of Legends
• Nemesis3947
• TFBlade916
Other Games
• Shiphtur337
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 7m
Kung Fu Cup
17h 7m
Stellar Fest
19h 7m
The PondCast
1d 16h
OSC
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.