• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:41
CEST 12:41
KST 19:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7746 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 12 2014 19:12 GMT
#1283
Totally home now. Pretty nice to see 0100AM deadline. Will totes stay awake.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 12 2014 19:17 GMT
#1285
##unvote
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 12 2014 20:04 GMT
#1292
Your former self disagreed. Kush said WoS totes scummy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 12 2014 20:08 GMT
#1294
Well. I am happy you came in this game and defend my honor!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 12 2014 20:08 GMT
#1295
Let's kill people that want to put Koshi in a bad light.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 12 2014 21:19 GMT
#1396
^ we just don't want poor marv needing to make hasty decisions.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 12 2014 21:21 GMT
#1397
People I marv is allowed to kill by Koshi:
WoS
Xatalos
very maybe Derrida

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 12 2014 21:26 GMT
#1398
Also JAT.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 12 2014 22:11 GMT
#1417
On January 13 2014 06:54 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2014 06:26 Koshi wrote:
Also JAT.

Why?

You aren't your intelligent and independent self. You also say you got to go in a hurry and then stay for 25 minutes. Twice now.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 12 2014 22:12 GMT
#1418
My list is now:
WoS
Xatalos
JAT
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 12 2014 22:28 GMT
#1432
First time you said you need to go but made 3 more posts. Maybe it is townie, but I don't remember you doing that in other games. But ok, not scummy for this:
+ Show Spoiler +
On January 12 2014 02:44 justanothertownie wrote:
You are seriously candidating for mayor rayn?

See you in ~ 3 hours.


On January 12 2014 02:45 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 02:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Apparently i thought Cheesecake was town last game, i wasn't the driving force behind lynching Corazon and Artanis was an easy catch on N1. But in the end kush might misremember that game..

Apparently in Extractor trick in the end of D1 my scumreads were gumshoe and yamato. I think thrawn can tell more about this.

Also in other games kushm4sta has played with me my D1 reads have been terrible. He won't elaborate more though.

Ok, I don't know which games you are talking about but I will take your word for it I guess.


On January 12 2014 02:47 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 02:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
ofc i am. Why are people doubting it?

I just want to know if it is worthwhile to consider to elect you. Last post for now.


On January 12 2014 02:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 02:46 marvellosity wrote:
jat, you didn't quite grasp rayn's dripping sarcasm there, did you

I obviously didn't. Maybe cause I am in a hurry right now.


But here you do it again, and it's not like you got a million posts. You have like 20 posts total back then and 8 are made "in a hurry":+ Show Spoiler +

On January 12 2014 12:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Anyways I am off for now. It has gotten really late.

On January 12 2014 13:09 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 13:00 thrawn2112 wrote:
Has anyone talked to JAT in pms? I have been recently and I got the impression that he was making up his reads on the spot. Explanations were short and there weren't many conclusions. He also only talked about people that I mentioned first, something I noticed about my own scum mason play (esp the rayn chat) from Time to Die. Does anyone have similar or contrasting experiences with him in pm's?

Well the reason for this is probably that some of those reads were indeed formed on the spot. I did not think deeply about all of the persons on your list and had to think about what my actual opinion on some of them is.



The thing about the restricted and intelligent thing that is lacking are these 5 consecutive posts of you

On January 12 2014 06:39 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 06:37 yamato77 wrote:
Well, if it's Chez, we pretty much just ignore/lynch him at our convenience.

It would be nice to know who it is, regardless.

Why? The only time I played with Chezinu (PYP) he played really well and townie.

On January 12 2014 07:46 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 07:45 Blazinghand wrote:
well i retract any reason of lynchinig kush! don't lynch him as he is actually vayne

Mind = blown.


On January 12 2014 07:54 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 07:53 Alakaslam wrote:
What about a mayor you can WotC? I am open.

Huh?


On January 12 2014 08:09 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 08:06 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On January 12 2014 08:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 12 2014 08:01 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On January 12 2014 07:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 12 2014 03:23 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On January 12 2014 03:21 yamato77 wrote:
On January 12 2014 03:19 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
It's weird to make a post that essentially functions as a list of accusations/scumreads without actually calling anyone scummy/scum/or likely scum and even admitting in suchdoges case that he doubts he is mafia? So what's even the point of saying anything then.

Implied suspicion?

I think Xatalos is townie from what I know of him. This seems nitpicky.

I don't think so at all. You have four or five people listed, you only barely called one of them scum, you're not really asking questions of any of them. If I was on that list I wouldn't feel any need to respond to anything Xatalos said. He talks about suchdoges suspicious behavior then says it's more likely town than scum so what is he even getting at? I wish people would stop posting lists like that, they're the worst posts ever.

So DrH you make a post like this where i assume you call Xatalos scummy.
About 10 minutes later you PM me about your scumreads and "funny feelings" but Xatalos is not there. Why?

what do you mean why

You give me a list of your scumreads. I assume you are asking me about what i think of them. If Xatalos is your scumread why the hell is he not on the list?

And why are you voting for yamato for mayor if i am going to execute your scumread?

i don't like you to be honest i've never hated anyone in a game more than i hate you but i think you're town, i'm being petty

This only answers the second question and not the first one.


On January 12 2014 11:01 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 10:59 WaveofShadow wrote:
On January 12 2014 10:58 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
forcing a claim out of you is ideal anyway tbh

Why, exactly? Were you planning on tunneling this to the ends of the earth?

I don't really get this either.


On January 12 2014 11:43 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 11:35 Aquanim wrote:
On January 12 2014 11:17 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On January 12 2014 11:16 Aquanim wrote:
On January 12 2014 11:08 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
let's talk about how derrida is scum

Yeah, OK.

Reasons to think he's scum:
list post, but that's a heuristic in which I have only limited confidence
bases his mayoral preferences first on "enjoying reading their filter because it is srs" and second his read on them

Reasons to think he's town:
I got nuffin, but I do have...

Reasons I'm not certain yet:
he has like 2 posts and being a newbie his thinking about "is this relevant to whether they should be mayor or not" probably isn't expected to be entirely accurate whatever his alignment

tl;dr I'm not certain he's scum but he's a reasonable guess

P.S. will go meta him now re. Marv's statement

do you have a stronger read on someone else then?

No. I have a couple of similar strength though.

All I see in justanothertownie's two-page filter is kinda pointless oneliners in which he commits to almost nothing. For all I know he's doing work in PMs, but based on his thread presence so far he's another possible scum for me.

This one isn't a scumread as such, but as long as Captain Obvious continues to post only "obvious" stuff and committing to nothing he's going to be next to impossible to read I think.

And then there's the eight or so other lurkers.

Of the active players I reckon at least most are town.

Maybe you could point out the scummy things in my 2 page filter then? Or is my thread presence the only reason for your read? You don't even have one filter page and call other people lurkers...


But I just glanced over some pages of PYP and you do this kinda one-liners there as well so mehhhh.


okokok

You are off the list.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 12 2014 22:34 GMT
#1437
On January 13 2014 07:32 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2014 07:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 13 2014 07:20 justanothertownie wrote:
On January 13 2014 07:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi is town.

How did you conclude this?

Good reads and chatzy, wanna join?

I don't have the time right now I need to finish a lab report and am really behind on this already due to this game. But on day2 I should have more time and would gladly do so.

Again in a hurry are you?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 12 2014 22:35 GMT
#1439
On January 13 2014 07:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2014 07:28 Koshi wrote:
First time you said you need to go but made 3 more posts. Maybe it is townie, but I don't remember you doing that in other games. But ok, not scummy for this:
+ Show Spoiler +
On January 12 2014 02:44 justanothertownie wrote:
You are seriously candidating for mayor rayn?

See you in ~ 3 hours.


On January 12 2014 02:45 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 02:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Apparently i thought Cheesecake was town last game, i wasn't the driving force behind lynching Corazon and Artanis was an easy catch on N1. But in the end kush might misremember that game..

Apparently in Extractor trick in the end of D1 my scumreads were gumshoe and yamato. I think thrawn can tell more about this.

Also in other games kushm4sta has played with me my D1 reads have been terrible. He won't elaborate more though.

Ok, I don't know which games you are talking about but I will take your word for it I guess.


On January 12 2014 02:47 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 02:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
ofc i am. Why are people doubting it?

I just want to know if it is worthwhile to consider to elect you. Last post for now.


On January 12 2014 02:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 02:46 marvellosity wrote:
jat, you didn't quite grasp rayn's dripping sarcasm there, did you

I obviously didn't. Maybe cause I am in a hurry right now.


But here you do it again, and it's not like you got a million posts. You have like 20 posts total back then and 8 are made "in a hurry":+ Show Spoiler +

On January 12 2014 12:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Anyways I am off for now. It has gotten really late.

On January 12 2014 13:09 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 13:00 thrawn2112 wrote:
Has anyone talked to JAT in pms? I have been recently and I got the impression that he was making up his reads on the spot. Explanations were short and there weren't many conclusions. He also only talked about people that I mentioned first, something I noticed about my own scum mason play (esp the rayn chat) from Time to Die. Does anyone have similar or contrasting experiences with him in pm's?

Well the reason for this is probably that some of those reads were indeed formed on the spot. I did not think deeply about all of the persons on your list and had to think about what my actual opinion on some of them is.



The thing about the restricted and intelligent thing that is lacking are these 5 consecutive posts of you

On January 12 2014 06:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On January 12 2014 06:37 yamato77 wrote:
Well, if it's Chez, we pretty much just ignore/lynch him at our convenience.

It would be nice to know who it is, regardless.

Why? The only time I played with Chezinu (PYP) he played really well and townie.

On January 12 2014 07:46 justanothertownie wrote:
On January 12 2014 07:45 Blazinghand wrote:
well i retract any reason of lynchinig kush! don't lynch him as he is actually vayne

Mind = blown.


On January 12 2014 07:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On January 12 2014 07:53 Alakaslam wrote:
What about a mayor you can WotC? I am open.

Huh?


On January 12 2014 08:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On January 12 2014 08:06 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On January 12 2014 08:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 12 2014 08:01 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On January 12 2014 07:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 12 2014 03:23 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On January 12 2014 03:21 yamato77 wrote:
On January 12 2014 03:19 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
It's weird to make a post that essentially functions as a list of accusations/scumreads without actually calling anyone scummy/scum/or likely scum and even admitting in suchdoges case that he doubts he is mafia? So what's even the point of saying anything then.

Implied suspicion?

I think Xatalos is townie from what I know of him. This seems nitpicky.

I don't think so at all. You have four or five people listed, you only barely called one of them scum, you're not really asking questions of any of them. If I was on that list I wouldn't feel any need to respond to anything Xatalos said. He talks about suchdoges suspicious behavior then says it's more likely town than scum so what is he even getting at? I wish people would stop posting lists like that, they're the worst posts ever.

So DrH you make a post like this where i assume you call Xatalos scummy.
About 10 minutes later you PM me about your scumreads and "funny feelings" but Xatalos is not there. Why?

what do you mean why

You give me a list of your scumreads. I assume you are asking me about what i think of them. If Xatalos is your scumread why the hell is he not on the list?

And why are you voting for yamato for mayor if i am going to execute your scumread?

i don't like you to be honest i've never hated anyone in a game more than i hate you but i think you're town, i'm being petty

This only answers the second question and not the first one.


On January 12 2014 11:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On January 12 2014 10:59 WaveofShadow wrote:
On January 12 2014 10:58 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
forcing a claim out of you is ideal anyway tbh

Why, exactly? Were you planning on tunneling this to the ends of the earth?

I don't really get this either.


On January 12 2014 11:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On January 12 2014 11:35 Aquanim wrote:
On January 12 2014 11:17 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On January 12 2014 11:16 Aquanim wrote:
On January 12 2014 11:08 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
let's talk about how derrida is scum

Yeah, OK.

Reasons to think he's scum:
list post, but that's a heuristic in which I have only limited confidence
bases his mayoral preferences first on "enjoying reading their filter because it is srs" and second his read on them

Reasons to think he's town:
I got nuffin, but I do have...

Reasons I'm not certain yet:
he has like 2 posts and being a newbie his thinking about "is this relevant to whether they should be mayor or not" probably isn't expected to be entirely accurate whatever his alignment

tl;dr I'm not certain he's scum but he's a reasonable guess

P.S. will go meta him now re. Marv's statement

do you have a stronger read on someone else then?

No. I have a couple of similar strength though.

All I see in justanothertownie's two-page filter is kinda pointless oneliners in which he commits to almost nothing. For all I know he's doing work in PMs, but based on his thread presence so far he's another possible scum for me.

This one isn't a scumread as such, but as long as Captain Obvious continues to post only "obvious" stuff and committing to nothing he's going to be next to impossible to read I think.

And then there's the eight or so other lurkers.

Of the active players I reckon at least most are town.

Maybe you could point out the scummy things in my 2 page filter then? Or is my thread presence the only reason for your read? You don't even have one filter page and call other people lurkers...


But I just glanced over some pages of PYP and you do this kinda one-liners there as well so mehhhh.


okokok

You are off the list.

Is your confidence in your other reads of similar strength?

I just want WoS to die really. But I keep my eye on you!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 12 2014 22:38 GMT
#1442
Mig is so sexy.

Totes agree on WoS
Totes agree on not lynching CptObvious.
Totes agree on Xatalos.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 00:13 GMT
#1532
rofl. dat spot so unwanted.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 11:41 GMT
#1686
Both VE and WoS defended Yamato.

On January 12 2014 21:47 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 21:43 marvellosity wrote:
Kinda wavering on my early town read of Xatalos too.

I have Xatalos as town. If anything the early part of his filter looks worse than the latter part to me so I'm not sure why an early townread.



On January 12 2014 05:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
Rayn grasping its kinda weird...didn't Doc post a log between he and Xata? Or am I misremembering?

↑ Which was about this post by rayn ↓
On January 12 2014 05:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Not really, no. But that's how you use PM's. You try to see if someone says one thing in thread and another thing in PM's.
Apparently one of them was drunk and the other one lost his train of thought before finishing reading the thread.
Maybe you guys should stick to the thread if you do scummy stuff like this or can't handle remembering what people say in PM's and in thread..



I totes knew they were sneaky really fast.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 11:42 GMT
#1688
When I say yamato I mean Xatalos.

I am currently pondering about Yamato though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 11:42 GMT
#1689
On January 13 2014 20:42 justanothertownie wrote:
How many pms do you receive to forget that?

marv's millshake brings all the boys to the yard.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 11:46 GMT
#1691
On January 12 2014 03:21 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 03:19 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
It's weird to make a post that essentially functions as a list of accusations/scumreads without actually calling anyone scummy/scum/or likely scum and even admitting in suchdoges case that he doubts he is mafia? So what's even the point of saying anything then.

Implied suspicion?

I think Xatalos is townie from what I know of him. This seems nitpicky.

O rly yamato. O rly.

I might have Yamato as town because Xatalos shoved all the responsibility of calling me scum on Yamato when pressured. Maybe.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 11:50 GMT
#1692
Persona Mafia

↑ In Persona the Millers are listed in the OP and it also was a semi-open (semi-closed? dnu the difference). Why is (are) the miller(s) not listed in this OP?

People already asked host? I did but he misread and thought I was asking about Masons.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 13251
StarCastTV_EN329
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs MilkiCowLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings78
CranKy Ducklings SOOP14
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech7
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 8791
Jaedong 4237
EffOrt 2365
BeSt 991
actioN 873
Killer 596
Soma 533
Horang2 496
ZerO 398
Pusan 386
[ Show more ]
Zeus 210
Stork 193
Rush 148
JYJ 112
Barracks 86
HiyA 54
Mong 50
ToSsGirL 48
Terrorterran 29
Shinee 29
Bale 28
sorry 27
Sharp 25
NaDa 22
Sexy 22
Noble 11
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc4465
XaKoH 318
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2216
crisheroes1859
Other Games
gofns55439
singsing1392
olofmeister1217
byalli608
Livibee203
Pyrionflax143
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick523
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream389
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 209
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH354
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1882
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
13h 19m
Kung Fu Cup
1d
The PondCast
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.