• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:54
CEST 19:54
KST 02:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9385 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
LSB Banking
Profile Joined March 2011
48 Posts
January 13 2014 22:08 GMT
#1835
On January 14 2014 07:05 Captain Obvious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 05:34 LSB Banking wrote:
On January 14 2014 05:26 Coagulation wrote:
On January 14 2014 05:11 Coagulation wrote:
On January 14 2014 05:08 LSB Banking wrote:
On January 14 2014 05:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 14 2014 04:58 LSB Banking wrote:
On January 14 2014 04:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 14 2014 04:45 LSB Banking wrote:
Okay I'll just post the updated version of the summary. Yes I'm aware I'd usually want to talk you through this in detail and I should be the one engaging you and talking about why I think whatever way I think but I simply don't have the time to do that with the replacement and it almost being D2 already, so I'll do what I can to get as much info into you to catch up a little.

+ Show Spoiler [updated pic] +
[image loading]

Feel free to ask about anything. I can link the entire thing again but haven't figured out how to make the links working in one go so I'd rather fix it on a case by case basis if someone, for example, were to ask "hey how do you get to X being on Y points"
There's a couple of people in there I don't feel comfortable reading. I somewhat like Mig but that's a gut feeling so no points for him because so few posts. I don't know what to make of koshi and vayne. BC and chin have barely posted.

Also I don't bite. rayne and marv are the only ones I've been talking to so far. Rayne the only one post catching up.
It's been rumored that I'm on irc right now if someone wants to talk.

I'm not scum, so at least that much is inaccurate. The rest is boring.

I told rayne I'd rather not lynch you tomorrow because I usually have more different reads on you than than fingers on both of my hands combined throughout a game if that makes you happy.

I like it better than being listed as your second best scumread, that's for sure.

I've also been told that DrH just likes to be this Savior-of-Mafia preachery kind of guy who tells people how mafia should be played while not doing a thing himself and not doing what he suggested himself so I don't think I'd try to get him lynched right now either.

More likely to go after Captain Obvious, especially considering that he's a smurf.

Obviously assuming I make it past this night and blahblah.


can we lynch this guy for smurfing with shit logic?


u made it sound like smurfing was an issue not me buddy.


poor wording if that's the case. Like I said I never intended it that way. I meant that because he's a vet/smurf I'm not forgiving him some things I'd be forgiving other people unless I have a good reason to think he'd behave like that.


Who said I'm a vet?

I assume so because you're smurfing
This is a multipurpose account to help with hosting mafia games
LSB Banking
Profile Joined March 2011
48 Posts
January 13 2014 22:13 GMT
#1837
how about you tell me who you are and I tell you who I am?
This is a multipurpose account to help with hosting mafia games
LSB Banking
Profile Joined March 2011
48 Posts
January 13 2014 23:59 GMT
#1884
Who I want lynched the most right now, despite not having the most Mafia-points:

Captain Obvious, bum, maybe WoS I need to recheck his filter tomorrow.

I explained most of this in PMs/irc but forgot I wanted to get this out here as well... and yeah I'd like to give VE some more time, he's hard to read
This is a multipurpose account to help with hosting mafia games
LSB Banking
Profile Joined March 2011
48 Posts
January 14 2014 00:24 GMT
#1922
what just happened?...
This is a multipurpose account to help with hosting mafia games
LSB Banking
Profile Joined March 2011
48 Posts
January 14 2014 00:57 GMT
#1976
how about we don't give a crap, wait for flips and continue like nothing happened? Not like we can do anything about it
This is a multipurpose account to help with hosting mafia games
LSB Banking
Profile Joined March 2011
48 Posts
January 14 2014 01:17 GMT
#2027
let's kill vayne for telling everyone how town favored town masons are and ending every phrases with happy smiles when talking about the modkills... have you looked at his most recent 5 posts? What kind of townie asks himself these questions when this is what we're getting? Sure he's thinking about what mafia would have thought about that role... why not
This is a multipurpose account to help with hosting mafia games
LSB Banking
Profile Joined March 2011
48 Posts
January 14 2014 01:21 GMT
#2032
if you restart this game after making me read and catch up for more than 24 hours I want a pause inbetween, both for chilling out and for having a break...
This is a multipurpose account to help with hosting mafia games
LSB Banking
Profile Joined March 2011
48 Posts
January 14 2014 01:33 GMT
#2086
On January 14 2014 10:32 Koshi wrote:
Town won this game. Doc protect. Red check. And the other 3 were findable. Rofl

idk man, announcement said 6 of you guys died and only one of us. That's mafia favored in a 25 guys game
This is a multipurpose account to help with hosting mafia games
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 353
UpATreeSC 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1272
actioN 468
BeSt 220
Dewaltoss 199
firebathero 94
Zeus 71
Trap 41
zelot 28
soO 26
Sexy 26
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 20
JYJ 20
Shine 20
NaDa 7
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7294
qojqva2093
Dendi833
420jenkins155
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1134
Fnx 786
x6flipin349
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6280
crisheroes5077
Liquid`Hasu683
Other Games
Beastyqt770
B2W.Neo618
ceh9489
byalli350
ArmadaUGS167
KnowMe161
Khaldor142
C9.Mang0126
TKL 118
BRAT_OK 73
Trikslyr57
Railgan11
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV258
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH321
• StrangeGG 57
• Reevou 8
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 45
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• blackmanpl 18
• FirePhoenix13
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV414
League of Legends
• Nemesis3947
• TFBlade916
Other Games
• Shiphtur337
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 6m
Kung Fu Cup
17h 6m
Stellar Fest
19h 6m
The PondCast
1d 16h
OSC
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.