• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:41
CEST 12:41
KST 19:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7731 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 11 2014 15:26 GMT
#638
On January 12 2014 00:20 marvellosity wrote:
Who looks cool to you so far Koshi?

I haven't had much ideas yet. The only thing I was pondering about was that people that push other candidates probably are pushing the Godfather if scum together. I will be rereading thread a couple times and let you know later.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 11 2014 17:07 GMT
#667
I think rayn is town. Crazy. There will be bo repeat of Noir after Witchcraft.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 11 2014 17:14 GMT
#669
On January 12 2014 02:12 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 02:07 Koshi wrote:
I think rayn is town. Crazy. There will be bo repeat of Noir after Witchcraft.

koshi we already have a captain obvious. Thoughts on who to lynch?

WoS and VE are being sneaky.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 11 2014 17:30 GMT
#671
On January 12 2014 02:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
kushm4sta is being really annoying and if he is town he should stop saying things that are 100% incorrect.

Meh. Kush is cool this game.
Trawn/Mocsta are the ones playing to be an annoyance. I do not know why.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 11 2014 19:06 GMT
#701
Your point? Why so outraged?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 11 2014 21:47 GMT
#751
So little votes.

##vote: DoctorH
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 11 2014 22:30 GMT
#763
Many questions. I cant quote but I can answer.

Rayn already has votes. DrH deserved a vote as well. If DrH keeps fighting the good fight I might keep my vote there. But I plan to do an IRC/TS session with rayn in 20 hours, might swap then.

I just noticed Mocsta and thrawn trying people to notice them. I am not noticing much atm but if I see something I report it. Otherwise I dont post much and people might think I am scummy. We dont want that.

VE is posting things I dont like. I read his filter and I found it to be suspicious which is extra strange because last time he ran mayor convincingly. WoS same meh filter+ WoS not whiny enough about rolling town again. There isnt much I have on them, just my 2 least likeable players atm.
(Btw I am proly the guy with most town rolls in a row in this game.)

Dont have more reads atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 11 2014 22:42 GMT
#776
On January 12 2014 07:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
Could you maybe show me the things you don't like and I can tell you what I was/am thinking Koshi? I asked you to quantify "VE/WoS being sneaky" and you said "VE/WoS being sneaky" in response essentially - without quoting the posts you don't like and saying why, just saying "he's said things I don't like" doesn't really tell anyone anything.

VE in LXIII was a boss early D1 and talked about everybody. This game only about the doc. Feels sneaky. Cant be helped.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 11 2014 22:49 GMT
#788
On January 12 2014 07:33 marvellosity wrote:
Sorry, why are you voting for someone because they "deserve" a vote? That makes no sense. You vote for the strongest candidate in your opinion, not because you think someone 'deserves' a vote.

what the fuck, koshi?

This though love. Not sure if I like it.

I was looking at the voting thread and was suprised DrH didnt have one vote. So I gave him one. I was already thinking about voting him really early for his posts anyway.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 11 2014 23:18 GMT
#849
On January 12 2014 08:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
or BH or Koshi.

NOOOOOOoooooooooooo.

I volunteer to be a bodyguard. I dont want to die unless in line of duty. For my country.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 11 2014 23:22 GMT
#857
How? This is a pm game?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 11 2014 23:24 GMT
#860
Ok I read OP and know what mason is now. 2 guys that know they are both town. Sounds fun.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 12 2014 15:19 GMT
#1216
Koshi is such a bad D1 lynch though. We better leave him alive so he can amaze us on workdays. Why would we lynch somebody who is always active and gets more townie as the game progresses. Koshi his alignement will show later, I am quite certain of that.
Let's kill somebody else!

PS: I will be voting marv for president.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 12 2014 15:35 GMT
#1221
Hi Xatalos. Why am I a good player on D1?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 12 2014 16:02 GMT
#1234
On January 13 2014 00:41 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2014 00:35 Koshi wrote:
Hi Xatalos. Why am I a good player on D1?


I've only played with you when you've been scum and I've thought you were town every time. yamato convinced me that your play is fitting for lazy scum so far. Are you often this passive as scum?

My games are in my profile. I have played scum twice and rolled a million times town since then. You were in those 2 games. I am just playing d1 a bit more in the background because I have no pc access and it is most likely better for town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 12 2014 16:04 GMT
#1235
On January 13 2014 00:49 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2014 00:35 Koshi wrote:
Hi Xatalos. Why am I a good player on D1?

You promised me a lot of activity and you're on 2 pages. what gives? :x

Dont kill me pls. Activeness will come. But later, as mayor you can totes survive some days and read me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 12 2014 16:11 GMT
#1237
On January 13 2014 01:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi i believe about 20 hours have passed when you said you would irc with me.

Probably not or I miscounted. I am home in 3 hours approx.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 12 2014 16:13 GMT
#1239
Somewhat hilarious how disapointed you will be after that crossexamination rayn. Game is hard.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 12 2014 18:33 GMT
#1258
Poor Oats. You might be killed soon. Any last words?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 12 2014 18:39 GMT
#1268
What did you ask?
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 13251
StarCastTV_EN329
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs MilkiCowLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings78
CranKy Ducklings SOOP14
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech7
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 8791
Jaedong 4237
EffOrt 2365
BeSt 991
actioN 873
Killer 596
Soma 533
Horang2 496
ZerO 398
Pusan 386
[ Show more ]
Zeus 210
Stork 193
Rush 148
JYJ 112
Barracks 86
HiyA 54
Mong 50
ToSsGirL 48
Terrorterran 29
Shinee 29
Bale 28
sorry 27
Sharp 25
NaDa 22
Sexy 22
Noble 11
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc4465
XaKoH 318
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2216
crisheroes1859
Other Games
gofns55439
singsing1392
olofmeister1217
byalli608
Livibee203
Pyrionflax143
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick523
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream389
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 209
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH354
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1882
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
13h 19m
Kung Fu Cup
1d
The PondCast
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.