• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:54
CEST 10:54
KST 17:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6633 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
Captain Obvious
Profile Joined January 2014
33 Posts
January 12 2014 21:06 GMT
#1383
On January 13 2014 06:02 suchdoge wrote:
Derrida was replaced by Oats. Read the damn thread.


My bad, got the replacements mixed up.
Captain Obvious
Profile Joined January 2014
33 Posts
January 12 2014 21:08 GMT
#1386
On January 13 2014 06:06 thrawn2112 wrote:
yeah that last post goes to captian obvious, not suchdoge. maybe suchdoge too. i cant tell who suchdoge is talking to



Don't you think you should wait to see what his replacement does?
Captain Obvious
Profile Joined January 2014
33 Posts
January 12 2014 21:10 GMT
#1390
On January 13 2014 06:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2014 06:05 Captain Obvious wrote:
On January 13 2014 06:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 13 2014 05:59 Captain Obvious wrote:
On January 13 2014 05:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 13 2014 05:55 Captain Obvious wrote:
So we're supposed to figure out alignment through pms alone Rayn?

You have not tried to figure out alignments in any way this game so i don't think you should be saying anything here.


What do you think I'm doing right now?

Serious question.
In your opinion, do the day phases last 3 hours?


Very funny. So rather than be happy I'm doing stuff to discern alignments, you're just gonna whine and bitch that I didn't do it early enough? How very pro-town of you.

No you are scum because of it.


I'm scum for trying to find the alignments of people? Or because I didn't start early enough according to you?
Captain Obvious
Profile Joined January 2014
33 Posts
January 12 2014 22:21 GMT
#1426
On January 13 2014 07:13 marvellosity wrote:
My pool is very small because either I think people are town or for a lot of people I have no firm idea yet and don't want to lynch randomly into them. People I just have no real idea include

jat, bumatlarge, Wave (he seemed town in irc but ugh), VE, Koshi, Aquanim, coag, Mig, BC, chinstrap

I was considering suchdoge but he raved at me in such an odd way on skype about how useless BH and Hopeless were and how they might be mafia later in the game, he went on and on about it and it seems like such a weird thing to do as mafia. So... yea

Pool atm is Captain Obvious, Derrida/Oats, Xatalos

If you have any input that might be nice


Your reasons for wanting to lynch me? And "policy lynch" or "hasn't done anything" are both bullshit reasons.
Captain Obvious
Profile Joined January 2014
33 Posts
January 12 2014 22:31 GMT
#1433
On January 13 2014 07:23 suchdoge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2014 07:21 Captain Obvious wrote:
On January 13 2014 07:13 marvellosity wrote:
My pool is very small because either I think people are town or for a lot of people I have no firm idea yet and don't want to lynch randomly into them. People I just have no real idea include

jat, bumatlarge, Wave (he seemed town in irc but ugh), VE, Koshi, Aquanim, coag, Mig, BC, chinstrap

I was considering suchdoge but he raved at me in such an odd way on skype about how useless BH and Hopeless were and how they might be mafia later in the game, he went on and on about it and it seems like such a weird thing to do as mafia. So... yea

Pool atm is Captain Obvious, Derrida/Oats, Xatalos

If you have any input that might be nice


Your reasons for wanting to lynch me? And "policy lynch" or "hasn't done anything" are both bullshit reasons.


Hasn't done anything is a bad reason now?

You don't respond to PMs and in thread you do nothing that a parrot couldn't do better.

If you're going to contine not trying to find scum then you probably are scum. Pretty simple.


I don't respond to mass pms that ask 5 million questions like yours. Plenty of people can verify that I do respond to PMs that don't suck. And I am most certainly trying, but it's rather hard to when people would rather whine than discuss...
Captain Obvious
Profile Joined January 2014
33 Posts
January 12 2014 22:51 GMT
#1452
On January 13 2014 07:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2014 07:31 Captain Obvious wrote:
On January 13 2014 07:23 suchdoge wrote:
On January 13 2014 07:21 Captain Obvious wrote:
On January 13 2014 07:13 marvellosity wrote:
My pool is very small because either I think people are town or for a lot of people I have no firm idea yet and don't want to lynch randomly into them. People I just have no real idea include

jat, bumatlarge, Wave (he seemed town in irc but ugh), VE, Koshi, Aquanim, coag, Mig, BC, chinstrap

I was considering suchdoge but he raved at me in such an odd way on skype about how useless BH and Hopeless were and how they might be mafia later in the game, he went on and on about it and it seems like such a weird thing to do as mafia. So... yea

Pool atm is Captain Obvious, Derrida/Oats, Xatalos

If you have any input that might be nice


Your reasons for wanting to lynch me? And "policy lynch" or "hasn't done anything" are both bullshit reasons.


Hasn't done anything is a bad reason now?

You don't respond to PMs and in thread you do nothing that a parrot couldn't do better.

If you're going to contine not tr"ying to find scum then you probably are scum. Pretty simple.


I don't respond to mass pms that ask 5 million questions like yours. Plenty of people can verify that I do respond to PMs that don't suck. And I am most certainly trying, but it's rather hard to when people would rather whine than discuss...

I don't see you posting a single scumread of yours. How can i tell you are trying to find mafia?


You should know, I did PM you about VE. However, your answer was pretty much "he's town, not gonna say why though"...

As for my preferred lynch: WaveofShadow. Check his filter in Witchcraft and compare it to this game. The difference is pretty damn obvious. In this game his posts just scream mafia.
Captain Obvious
Profile Joined January 2014
33 Posts
January 13 2014 00:04 GMT
#1516
VE or WoS, both are scummy as fuck.
Captain Obvious
Profile Joined January 2014
33 Posts
January 13 2014 22:05 GMT
#1834
On January 14 2014 05:34 LSB Banking wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 05:26 Coagulation wrote:
On January 14 2014 05:11 Coagulation wrote:
On January 14 2014 05:08 LSB Banking wrote:
On January 14 2014 05:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 14 2014 04:58 LSB Banking wrote:
On January 14 2014 04:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 14 2014 04:45 LSB Banking wrote:
Okay I'll just post the updated version of the summary. Yes I'm aware I'd usually want to talk you through this in detail and I should be the one engaging you and talking about why I think whatever way I think but I simply don't have the time to do that with the replacement and it almost being D2 already, so I'll do what I can to get as much info into you to catch up a little.

+ Show Spoiler [updated pic] +
[image loading]

Feel free to ask about anything. I can link the entire thing again but haven't figured out how to make the links working in one go so I'd rather fix it on a case by case basis if someone, for example, were to ask "hey how do you get to X being on Y points"
There's a couple of people in there I don't feel comfortable reading. I somewhat like Mig but that's a gut feeling so no points for him because so few posts. I don't know what to make of koshi and vayne. BC and chin have barely posted.

Also I don't bite. rayne and marv are the only ones I've been talking to so far. Rayne the only one post catching up.
It's been rumored that I'm on irc right now if someone wants to talk.

I'm not scum, so at least that much is inaccurate. The rest is boring.

I told rayne I'd rather not lynch you tomorrow because I usually have more different reads on you than than fingers on both of my hands combined throughout a game if that makes you happy.

I like it better than being listed as your second best scumread, that's for sure.

I've also been told that DrH just likes to be this Savior-of-Mafia preachery kind of guy who tells people how mafia should be played while not doing a thing himself and not doing what he suggested himself so I don't think I'd try to get him lynched right now either.

More likely to go after Captain Obvious, especially considering that he's a smurf.

Obviously assuming I make it past this night and blahblah.


can we lynch this guy for smurfing with shit logic?


u made it sound like smurfing was an issue not me buddy.


poor wording if that's the case. Like I said I never intended it that way. I meant that because he's a vet/smurf I'm not forgiving him some things I'd be forgiving other people unless I have a good reason to think he'd behave like that.


Who said I'm a vet?
Captain Obvious
Profile Joined January 2014
33 Posts
January 13 2014 22:12 GMT
#1836
On January 14 2014 07:08 LSB Banking wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 07:05 Captain Obvious wrote:
On January 14 2014 05:34 LSB Banking wrote:
On January 14 2014 05:26 Coagulation wrote:
On January 14 2014 05:11 Coagulation wrote:
On January 14 2014 05:08 LSB Banking wrote:
On January 14 2014 05:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 14 2014 04:58 LSB Banking wrote:
On January 14 2014 04:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 14 2014 04:45 LSB Banking wrote:
Okay I'll just post the updated version of the summary. Yes I'm aware I'd usually want to talk you through this in detail and I should be the one engaging you and talking about why I think whatever way I think but I simply don't have the time to do that with the replacement and it almost being D2 already, so I'll do what I can to get as much info into you to catch up a little.

+ Show Spoiler [updated pic] +
[image loading]

Feel free to ask about anything. I can link the entire thing again but haven't figured out how to make the links working in one go so I'd rather fix it on a case by case basis if someone, for example, were to ask "hey how do you get to X being on Y points"
There's a couple of people in there I don't feel comfortable reading. I somewhat like Mig but that's a gut feeling so no points for him because so few posts. I don't know what to make of koshi and vayne. BC and chin have barely posted.

Also I don't bite. rayne and marv are the only ones I've been talking to so far. Rayne the only one post catching up.
It's been rumored that I'm on irc right now if someone wants to talk.

I'm not scum, so at least that much is inaccurate. The rest is boring.

I told rayne I'd rather not lynch you tomorrow because I usually have more different reads on you than than fingers on both of my hands combined throughout a game if that makes you happy.

I like it better than being listed as your second best scumread, that's for sure.

I've also been told that DrH just likes to be this Savior-of-Mafia preachery kind of guy who tells people how mafia should be played while not doing a thing himself and not doing what he suggested himself so I don't think I'd try to get him lynched right now either.

More likely to go after Captain Obvious, especially considering that he's a smurf.

Obviously assuming I make it past this night and blahblah.


can we lynch this guy for smurfing with shit logic?


u made it sound like smurfing was an issue not me buddy.


poor wording if that's the case. Like I said I never intended it that way. I meant that because he's a vet/smurf I'm not forgiving him some things I'd be forgiving other people unless I have a good reason to think he'd behave like that.


Who said I'm a vet?

I assume so because you're smurfing


Wouldn't say I am, mostly smurfing for fun tbh.
Captain Obvious
Profile Joined January 2014
33 Posts
January 13 2014 22:17 GMT
#1838
On January 14 2014 07:13 LSB Banking wrote:
how about you tell me who you are and I tell you who I am?


A true superhero such as myself must protect his identity!
Captain Obvious
Profile Joined January 2014
33 Posts
January 14 2014 01:13 GMT
#2020
Captain Obvious
Profile Joined January 2014
33 Posts
January 14 2014 01:23 GMT
#2034
From: LSB [ 4334 posts | Profile | Buddy | Report ]
Subject: Re: Doc stuff
Date: 1/14/14 10:16
fk sorry wasn't paying attention

Original Message From Captain Obvious:
Protecting suchdoge.

Yeah....I'm a doc and protected suchdoge but it didn't go through. Sorry LSB but that's just too much.
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 226
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1198
Bisu 665
hero 158
HiyA 110
Shine 71
Soma 59
EffOrt 38
Mong 36
sorry 32
NotJumperer 25
[ Show more ]
Killer 22
Bale 22
ZerO 19
Sharp 12
Noble 11
Terrorterran 11
League of Legends
JimRising 484
Counter-Strike
ceh9535
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft757
crisheroes596
Other Games
gofns5826
olofmeister1065
singsing762
Livibee227
Pyrionflax68
ArmadaUGS47
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream555
Other Games
gamesdonequick531
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 14
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH343
• StrangeGG 31
• LUISG 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2390
League of Legends
• Rush1238
• Jankos1225
• Lourlo979
• Stunt457
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
1h 6m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
15h 6m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 2h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.