• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:15
CEST 06:15
KST 13:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7309 users

II Titanic Mini Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 17 2013 15:37 GMT
#2798
On December 18 2013 00:26 Plutarch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2013 00:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 18 2013 00:15 Plutarch wrote:
On December 18 2013 00:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I mean it does not make sense that purple "scumslips" and JJD does the opposite.
If JJD was scum it would be trrible scum miscoordination because JJD basically has to at least on some level accuse purple after that.


It was only mentioned after purple was lynched so it was meaningless.

No man, it wasn't. It was mentioned way before noone was even voted for purple.
JJD had posted that in thread before i accused you and purple & Artanis went crazy on me.


Why would he call that 'basically a scumslip' then? when purple hadn't flipped and simply pointed a holyflare post out. That makes JJD look even worse than I thought.

It was after Purple Died I believe. I was calling Vaynes post about being doublestacked a scumslip before purple died.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 17 2013 15:38 GMT
#2799
On December 18 2013 00:24 Plutarch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2013 00:22 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 18 2013 00:13 Plutarch wrote:
On December 18 2013 00:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't think JJD would have been so vocal about asking the hosts if scum could have hit HF aswell if he was mafia. This is also interesting and could implicate SK:
On December 15 2013 06:12 JarJarDrinks wrote:
K, guess I was wrong about vayne. No way that was a 2 scum race.

Slam looks pretty terrible after trying to vote snipe. I think Grack looks pretty bad too wasting his vote when he was clearly here.

Rayn and Plu obv town. Post all Ur reads tonight since one of u is prob gonna die.

Why does he assume one of us is going to die on N2, the medic was dead and there was no reason to assume 2 medics.


Cause he is thinking in terms of having one KP and he is going to hit one of the towniest members cause he is scum. He doesn;t know who SK is going to hit. because SK may not want to hit town at that point.

Rayn. JJD is mafia. 100%
I'm confused. How is it not incredibly obvious that scum is gonna go after one of you 2? I don't understand how this indicates a scum mindset.


It doesn't. all the other things I have posted make you confirmed scum though.

Lol, scum not mentioning me? Well how the hell can I defend myself from that?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 17 2013 15:40 GMT
#2801
On December 18 2013 00:39 Plutarch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2013 00:37 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 18 2013 00:26 Plutarch wrote:
On December 18 2013 00:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 18 2013 00:15 Plutarch wrote:
On December 18 2013 00:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I mean it does not make sense that purple "scumslips" and JJD does the opposite.
If JJD was scum it would be trrible scum miscoordination because JJD basically has to at least on some level accuse purple after that.


It was only mentioned after purple was lynched so it was meaningless.

No man, it wasn't. It was mentioned way before noone was even voted for purple.
JJD had posted that in thread before i accused you and purple & Artanis went crazy on me.


Why would he call that 'basically a scumslip' then? when purple hadn't flipped and simply pointed a holyflare post out. That makes JJD look even worse than I thought.

It was after Purple Died I believe. I was calling Vaynes post about being doublestacked a scumslip before purple died.


Either way you are scum.

No, I'm not.

There, now I made a defense that's @ least as good as your case against me.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 17 2013 15:49 GMT
#2809
On December 18 2013 00:42 Plutarch wrote:
You can't. You made a case on Xatalos and he does not mention you despite that. You don't mention or push xatalos despite making a case on him day one. You haven't done any serious scum hunting or made concerted pushes all game despite having decent activity.
Bullshit. Are you actually reading my filter cause I've done a ton of scumhunting. Vayne was my top scumread all game so he's the person I've been voting and pushing. I've had other people as scumreads and I've always said I'd vote for them if it came down to a vote between them and someone I didn't have a scum read on. It just so happens that Vayne has been a leading wagon all game.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 17 2013 15:59 GMT
#2816
On December 18 2013 00:51 Plutarch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2013 00:49 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 18 2013 00:42 Plutarch wrote:
You can't. You made a case on Xatalos and he does not mention you despite that. You don't mention or push xatalos despite making a case on him day one. You haven't done any serious scum hunting or made concerted pushes all game despite having decent activity.
Bullshit. Are you actually reading my filter cause I've done a ton of scumhunting. Vayne was my top scumread all game so he's the person I've been voting and pushing. I've had other people as scumreads and I've always said I'd vote for them if it came down to a vote between them and someone I didn't have a scum read on. It just so happens that Vayne has been a leading wagon all game.


Yeah all you have done all game is half hardheartedly push the scummiest townie in the game. Despite calling out actual scum day one and then ignoring them mysteriously till the end of day two.

I ignored him cause he hadn't done anything I thought was too scummy since then and I had a scumread on Vayne. Don't forget, that once purple flipped, I was pretty confident that Vayne was town. And I argued against his lynch (even though you were pretty much 100% sure he was scum also). How easy would it have been for me to just have kept my scumread on him and secure a mislynch?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 17 2013 16:05 GMT
#2826
On December 18 2013 00:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
JJD:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2013 13:15 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Going to bed. Will check out Xat tomorrow. I've had him as scummy most of this game but never really near the top of my reads. So that might actually make sense for a SK. Other people I think we should consider lynching: sidesprig, Grack, Slam.

Show nested quote +
On December 17 2013 05:19 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 17 2013 04:49 LSB wrote:
Current Scum Team Reads willing to bandwagon anyone in this list who is put up to the lynch:
Xatalos/SideSprang/Alakaslam/purpletrator
This is exactly what I have too.

Where did Grack go`?


On December 17 2013 05:21 JarJarDrinks wrote:
W/ Grack as SK for what I pointed out about how he voted vayne day 1 but day 2 refused to do so w/o giving any reason and then let his vote just waste even though he was in thread @ the deadline.

JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 17 2013 16:08 GMT
#2830
On December 18 2013 01:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Yeah you definitely argued that Vayne is town. Here is your last post where you argue against Vayne lynch before he got modkilled:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2013 12:37 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Anyway. Can't get anymore scummy than the fake cop claim. I think he's way more likely to flip SK though

##vote Vayne

Totally town.
Well, duh. After he fake claimed, I didn;t think he was a townread anymore. Gimme a sec and I'll dig up me defending him.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 17 2013 16:12 GMT
#2834
Actually, I'm not gonna dig it up. It's there. No reason to post it when it's gonna be dismissed as looking for towncred.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 17 2013 16:14 GMT
#2835
On December 18 2013 01:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2013 01:08 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 18 2013 01:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Yeah you definitely argued that Vayne is town. Here is your last post where you argue against Vayne lynch before he got modkilled:
On December 16 2013 12:37 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Anyway. Can't get anymore scummy than the fake cop claim. I think he's way more likely to flip SK though

##vote Vayne

Totally town.
Well, duh. After he fake claimed, I didn;t think he was a townread anymore. Gimme a sec and I'll dig up me defending him.

I am sorry if i have missed something but why did you think vayne's alignment had anything to do with purple's after D2 lynch?
On December 16 2013 03:34 JarJarDrinks wrote:
As much as I'd like the fact that I pushed hard for a townie lynch 2 days in a row to be false, I don't understand how Vayne can be scum anymore.

Purple tried to vote Vayne last minute. What purpose could that serve? I was pretty much the only person that thought Vayne was scum. Meanwhile the whole town suspected purple. Why would scum sacrifice Vayne to keep the very scummy Purple in the game?

JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 17 2013 16:33 GMT
#2845
On December 18 2013 01:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Let's entertain an idea that Vayne is scum. Did they sacrifice Vayne if Vayne was scum?

No, but they risked it for absolutely no reason.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 17 2013 16:50 GMT
#2850
@Vayne and Cora

Please take note of how an adult behaves when he's falsely being accused of being scum. Notice how I won't rage and get modkilled. I'm actually still gonna help my team win. Crazy I know!
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 17 2013 17:23 GMT
#2876
Grack pretty much has to be telling the truth here. I'm on phone but will post more when I get to a computer.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 17 2013 18:29 GMT
#2931
On December 18 2013 02:20 Plutarch wrote:
You all got caught. you are trying some power play or something. there is no way when it comes down to your word against mine are we lynching me first.
So as I said. We lynch Xatalos first. Then we lynch you tomorrow and prove you are the liar that you are.
Gee, I wonder why you want to lynch Xat and not Grack first.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 17 2013 18:38 GMT
#2944
On December 18 2013 03:29 Plutarch wrote:
Also which cop in their right mind would check me night two after the purple lynch? I should be one of the last checks you would make as cop after that wagon went down.
That's actually a good point. Though I never got the impression that Grack has been paying to much attention to the game.


Here's what should happen:

We lynch Xat today.

If Grack is lying then the real cop should counterclaim @ the very end of the night phase. Like w/ a minute remaining.

If there's no claim, then we kill Plu, otherwise we kill Grack.

JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 17 2013 18:40 GMT
#2945
Does that work for u Plu?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 17 2013 19:48 GMT
#3048
On December 18 2013 03:41 Plutarch wrote:
No. The cop should not claim. Just lynch grack cause he is a liar and scum. if he flips town I will lynch myself.

The cop should claim when they are ready or have anything to report. we still have 1 lynch to play with.
See, this how you can tell Plu is lying. Unless you believe that he's completely stupid and doesn't understand simple math.

- We're @ 7/3/1.

- We Lynch Xat today and go to 7/2/1

- Assuming 2 townies die tonight it goes to 5/2/1

- Now if we lynch Grack and he's the cop, it goes to 4/2/1

- 2 NKs make it 2/2/1



Him Saying
On December 18 2013 03:41 Plutarch wrote:
if he flips town I will lynch myself.
is him claiming SK.

Like is there a bigger scumtell than saying "Just lynch this guy. If he's town then U can lynch me tomorrow." Plu seems rasonably intelligent. Why would he make this statement when he knows that if grack is telling the truth and we lynch him, we lose?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 17 2013 19:59 GMT
#3063
On December 18 2013 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And how does this make sense? He'll lose in your scenario 100%.

Well he pretty much lost as soon as Grack claimed. But he doesn't lose 100% in this scenario. He can tie or he can win if town plays kingmaker.

On December 18 2013 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And what would he say if he is town?
He would try his darndest to get Grack Lynched TODAY. This way everything is cleared up and we have scum to lynch tomorrow. The longer he keeps Grack alive, the more likely he makes it to the endgame.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 17 2013 20:01 GMT
#3066
On December 18 2013 04:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
JJD you have yet to answer, who do you want to lynch today?
Xatalos. He's 100% scum while there's a chance I'm wrong about Plu.

But on the next day, if you people lynch a an uncountered cop than we deserve to lose.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 17 2013 20:02 GMT
#3067
On December 18 2013 05:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2013 04:59 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 18 2013 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And how does this make sense? He'll lose in your scenario 100%.

Well he pretty much lost as soon as Grack claimed. But he doesn't lose 100% in this scenario. He can tie or he can win if town plays kingmaker.

On December 18 2013 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And what would he say if he is town?
He would try his darndest to get Grack Lynched TODAY. This way everything is cleared up and we have scum to lynch tomorrow. The longer he keeps Grack alive, the more likely he makes it to the endgame.

yeah no.
No to what?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 17 2013 20:07 GMT
#3071
On December 18 2013 05:03 Plutarch wrote:
And yet you are saying that I am sk cause I want to lynch grack TOMORROW.
Of course. If we lynch Grack today, you will be lynched tomorrow and you will lose the game. If we lynch Grack tomorrow, U have a shot.

See and this is why Ur SK. Cause u know my analysis above is correct and you're pretending you don't.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 196
ProTech127
Nina 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2151
Shuttle 1157
Snow 81
Dewaltoss 58
Noble 49
Bale 47
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1098
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor544
Other Games
summit1g8765
JimRising 638
C9.Mang0316
PiGStarcraft265
Mew2King237
ViBE61
ArmadaUGS54
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream80
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 17
• Letter146
• Response 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota229
League of Legends
• Lourlo1168
• Rush521
• Stunt234
Other Games
• Scarra666
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 45m
OSC
17h 45m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.